Suggest me a good coin on kucoin that has the possibility of mooning withing 1 month

Suggest me a good coin on kucoin that has the possibility of mooning withing 1 month.

KCS

bnty snov dbc can

DBC

Dbc and kcs

BNTY
DBC
XRB

USDT

KCS, DBC, CanYa are all guaranteed 3x's.

BNTY

>CanYa
Hope you're right. Been holding a bag of this shit since I bought it at $4

DBC, only one that seems to have an actual product and use case IMO, plus whales cratered it so you can buy in ridiculously cheap
>pic not related

Honestly, Flixxo is your guaranteed 3x within a month.. go check their idea, their team, they're active - 25m marketcap. 3x will only out them back to where they were a week ago. Picking 10x 250m marketcap by June

QLC is mooning as we speak user

this, though dbc and bnty already mooned before so it seems CAN and SNOV may have higher chances

CAN if you are looking for a real moonshot (10x+). Lot of bagholders right now, after those people are out its gonna take a trip to the moon. Will be a slowstarter.

HST
look on coinmarketcal

This... I think you'll be surprised how quickly it goes back to its peak tho.. 3x in a week

please buy my oyster bags

selfkey

Flixxo has my money - best option on all KuCoin right now.

trx

DRGN and KCS
Kucoin will at least 2x if things return to normal

DBC

ACHAIN really no one?

DBC and KCS, obviously.

DENT
Excellent long term hold

Elixir.

BITCLAVE (CAT)

Bitclave has finished it's ICO and the tokens got unlocked a few days ago, currently trading around $0.12, Ico was only $0.10.

Currently partnered with; Storj, Oracle's, Trust wallet, Coinstaker, ERC20 Fund, Leadflip, Science Blockchain, Robotex, Cointelegraph, Coinspeaker, Cash track, Start up grind, Fuse, Nixden, Society, Kyber, FuzeX, Ochain, Bancor, QTUM + more.

It's listen on Kucoin/hib8/etherdelta/bibox/Bancor and Tidex.

reworked roadmap coming out in the next few days due to some new partnerships which can't be mentioned until they're confirmed, US company so everything has to be legit. Currently have a working Alpha that's had 40k unique users in the past few weeks.

2BN total coins, 550m in circulation, the other 1.5bn are to be stored for long term usage. easiest x10 on the market.

CanYa

dont remind me

KCS 2X SOON AHAHAHA YESSSSS ASIA IS WAKING UP

DBC big time