My Dad is Bullying Me About Crypto

Remember I made that thread about my dad saying "crypto investers are all a bunch of whiners and need to grow up". Well now he's bullying me. He threatened to kick me out of the house if i invested in crypto and he said today

>"see son, see what i told you, you still haven't grown up. I said if you invested in that digital shit you'd be thrown out, now look. If you chose to you'd be broke and homeless, but because you have a responsible father I saved you your money and your home. These freaks who invested in that shit, they're not human, they're freaks and always will be. I personally hope there's some law that arises from the books they all accidently broke and they all spend the rest of their days in a shithole prison. The only reason I'm not yelling at you right now for being such a fucking idiot is that I'm so happy these fucks are losing their money. They thought they could achieve in a few months what I spent my entire fucking life for, well they're dead fucking wrong"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>They thought they could achieve in a few months what I spent my entire fucking life for, well they're dead fucking wrong"

lol sounds like a personal problem. Your dad is literally retarded, he really took the bootstrap meme to the max and will fluster at anyone who does any better than him

Let him be. Just play smart and have your blood temperature on check every session.

>They thought they could achieve in a few months what I spent my entire fucking life for,

this reeks of larping

He wouldn't be where he is today if he was retarded. No megabank would hire a retard.

>salty nocoiner attempts to cope

I'm sorry OP that your father is literally cucking you out of a secured future for yourself, but boomers gonna boom.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

>you're right, dad. Learned my lesson.
>post nudes of your mom.
>buy the dip

Define "grow up" and "Earning it" I really hate boomer tier euphemisms. Your dad also sounds really bitter/scared as if his hard work could have just been a waste if you just have the right opportunities. Also why is he such an angry guy, what's his problem?

>tfw anons mom's nudes crash the market and we all get in on the fire sale

>They thought they could achieve in a few months what I spent my entire fucking life for, well they're dead fucking wrong"
Fukn boomers man...

Your dad secretly bought at ATH and panic sold didn't he?

They really HAVE to get the last laugh, I guess you gotta justify all the racial demographic suicide they allowed to happen."The country I knew is dead but at least I'm rich"

Your dad is a cunt

bullying will create a chip on your shoulder and make you more successfu, Einstein was bullied so was Stan Lee and Ron Jeremy you should be thankful you have a pro-bullying dad

Leave or lie to him about it why do you faggots make everything so complicated

if youre making money you dont have to listen to any arbritray bullshit rules your parents try to impose

Huh all the people you listed are Jews, I mean It CAN'T be possible but... I... wonder if maybe nepotism was involved? And maybe they were bullied because they are fucking subversive kikes.

You obviously have never met an IB analyst from a BB.

I'm a coiner and I like your dad either way, lol. These are the men that have built this country.

>took credit for building this country but really just had minorities do it for cheap and or free

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now.,$

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

OP and other fucktards who still refer to gambling with crapto ponzi scam as "investing". No. It's not and never was an investment, your dad is right. You are a moron.

your dad sounds a little retarded dude. My dad is the epitome of the bootstraps meme, came from nothing and now has everything, and even he wants to put money in crypto. You'd have to be an idiot not to see the potential.

> investing in cypto when you haven't even been able to make enough money to move out of the house yet

Yeah I'd be pissed at you too.

Why are you even here dude?

>The United States was built out of cotton bigot!
Shut the fuck up, Negros and chinks were basically human mules who did literally no intelligent work, you wanna talk about who "built dis county" how about who designed it?

>literally this triggered

You've forgotten every other country your fat slobs stole from forcibly

Literally never innovated shit stole EVERYTHING

Hello @cryptobully

Settle down John Henry, and nice co-opting, I'm sure I'm the one who's triggered over hate facts. I'm sure that's what happened. Yeah Wypipo never dun nuffin' didn't invent nukes, skyscrapers, modern agriculture, enlightenment ideals, nah knowledge is a football only one person can hold at a time and we stole it from the AfriKANGZ!! Also I hope you not ignoring the chinks because they are currently COLONIZING Africa as we speak, so much for a black future :)

sounds to me like you want to suck your old mans dick

You're infinitely better off if you're an accountant with a €70k/year job and €50k saved than some NEET cryptoshit with €200k in profits.

That was like 2 (Jewish) guys dude, you aren't a high iq successful individual so I'm not sure why you identify with them lol...

Why? Put 10k into mining and get 20k passive income. Then trade that 200k into 2 million.

How do you know though? I'm a student studying to be an engineer, I'll be successful, questioning things doesn't make you a hater. I just asked if Jews are not just successful because of high IQ but maybe nepotism, would make sense they have an enormous over representation in like every field maybe and they have strong in group preference due to being persecuted. Why wouldn't they promote themselves?

Fucking kek, it's gonna be funny when Africa has less "blacks" than everywhere else on the planet at some point.

>engineer
>kek

Math major here. Enjoy maxing out at calc3 and differential equations as your highest achievement in life, if you don't drop out. Kek.

Wot this guy said.

Your Dad has every right to feel angry, its just misguided, he should be angry with the system he sank his life in to that never did anything but leech off him.

What kind of jobs do you land as a math major?

>Side steps behind you
Yeah whatever kike, have fun eating baby foreskins, I hope you don't get aids!

Actuary / Wall Street quant / whatever the fuck you want

Was he left speechless by your arguments for atheism also?

I'm not even Jewish lol

> D E L U S I O N

You are spiritually, cause you act like one.

But that's good it will bring their average IQ up by at least 20 points and help make Africa the next super power country

stole what?

Cos it gives your life a purpose and a feeling of accomplishment.
Dissolving in the world of crypto, where you gradually grow desensitised to gains and losses is ultimately spoiling your soul.

No it won't lol, Africa is just going to be taken over by various countries and the natives and half-breeds will be killed off either by genocide or by people not wanting to breed with inferior stock. For that to happen there would have to be a continent style eugenics program done for generations, that would cost billions and uplift possible future adversaries genocide only takes a few month/weeks.

again, what did we steal?

Because this crypto shit isn't going to be making you money in the long run while the human capital of the accountant is going to yield him ever increasing salaries until retirement.

The accountant is gaining marketable experience. Posting shit about cryptos in Veeky Forums isn't going to do you any good once this fad is over.

>mfw I tell my parents about my gains and they tell me that they are very impressed
Sorry your dad is a cunt OP. My mother is already doing research on crypto because of the money I’ve made.

Typical college grad shouldn’t be hard to invest and make a shit ton under his nose

LARP

That list is retarded.
Any educated person understands that there are very few inventions with a sole inventor.
Each contraption is based on ideas, mechanisms, laws, materials and means of production created by dozens of other ppl

Any white invention can also be proved to not belong to its acknowledged inventor.

Not that I am a diversity advocate, but this pic logic triggers me

I remember your first thread.

I love your father.
Request moar green story

Money is the only thing that gives my life meaning not waking up at 630 and taking orders

Yeah well she doesn't sound like an accountant at one of the top end firms on wall street.

No one except the shift manager at CVS gives a fuck about your dad

Most of that list is just him pointing out that they were patents and not inventions, it's basically a misnomer.

>accountant
>70k EUR a year

lmao

Sounds like your dad is wise and doesn't invest in bullshit internet play money

Real shit. My net worth x5'd in a month and not even a smile. Now it's down 40% and not even a frown

Yes, his banker dad has built this country. not nigroes, chinks, italians and scottish drunks.

right.

>(((Zuckerberg)))
>white

Your dad sounds exactly like a Jew

fuck I meant irish.

>He wouldn't be where he is today if he was retarded. No megabank would hire a retard.
finance types are crazy as fuck

It seems like every math major has this mindset

Like the only reason someone would pursue engineering is because they couldn’t get a math degree instead of the more likely scenario of wanting to create practical solutions with stable income

>baby boomers
>built anything other than debt

Haven’t worked in banking have you?

>They thought they could achieve in a few months what I spent my entire fucking life for,
He salty af and a lot of people already made more money than him in just a few months
Tell him about the Veeky Forums cryptoriches that spend all their money on whores and traveling around the world lol

> Money is the only thing that gives my life meaning
That is the problem.
Tour life lacks meaning, so you grasped at money as a convenient substitute

It is true tho, that a patent is not an invention.
An invention can consist of multuple existing patents and still be innovative. Or sometimes a patent is useless until it is implemented in a completely unexpected manner. Or an invention would not work completely if not for one patent.
Many such cases
Each patent vs invention dispute is a separate entity and will most likely result in confusion.

I kno dat feel
Cyberpunk is now
We are just trying to imitate normal ppl or hope that money will make us normal, while in reality we're just a bunch of guyz, who have no idea what to do with our lives.
At one point you understand that you just can't stop. You may have plans for money first, but then you go consumed by greed and want more money to make even more money. Y? No idea

>Tell him about the Veeky Forums cryptoriches that spend all their money on whores and traveling around the world lol
>spend all their money on whores and traveling around the world
>spend all their money
So they wasted it all and are back to square one? Sounds like they sure spent it wisely, lol.

King today, burger-flipper again tomorrow

>actually laughing at this
>tfw crypto and Veeky Forums totally fucked me up and I'm lauging at things that literally nobody I know irl can laugh about
>tfw when slowly losing reality but gaining money

Nah they probably already cashed out a lot and already made it for life
O yo a retard would keep 100% of his earnings on crypto

>I made that thread about my dad
The one where your dad was Mandy Patinkin?

>We are just trying to imitate normal ppl or hope that money will make us normal, while in reality we're just a bunch of guyz, who have no idea what to do with our lives.
>At one point you understand that you just can't stop. You may have plans for money first, but then you go consumed by greed and want more money to make even more money. Y? No idea

I think a lot of people ended up where they are this way, including the boomers. Only a few people are fortunate enough to know what they should be doing straight out of the vagina, the rest of us have to make the most of opportunities when we find them.

>Shut the fuck up, Negros and chinks were basically human mules who did literally no intelligent work, you wanna talk about who "built dis county" how about who designed it?

It was neither negros nor chinks.

>he doesn't wagecuck 10 hours a week as an orchestra musician for 100k and crypto on the side

Kek

Your dad has the same attitude as most of Veeky Forums does towards normies kek

OP your dad sounds cool desu you could learn a lot from him imo

Sounds like you need to move the fuck out you dribbling dead weight. I'd be pissed if I was your dad too.

Seems like Veeky Forums has a KANGZ problem too.

>Nah they probably already cashed out a lot
>probably

>already made it for life
How many famous millionaires end up bankrupt? And at least they can keep making music and selling concert tickets. I don't see these same people making any further gains out of crypto since they've sold.

>O yo a retard would keep 100% of his earnings on crypto
That wasn't my point, user
My point was that if you spend it recklessly (like above mentioned anons who got STDs from whores in shithole countries), doesn't matter how much you make, you're gonna wind up back in the poor house.

I say let them enjoy it while they can before their profits dry up and the Lambo meets the Repo

I N D E X F U N D S

I know, I was just humoring him. Whites by far did the majority of building and designing the country.

Uh huh ...

ask your dad to help you get into stocks then

Lmao tell your piss weak faggot father that I went from 10k to 500k in a year and a half

How am i suppose to make money while im in high-school? I have to study for exams n shiiiiiiet

It's all over now tho

>The U.S was built out of whites!
Last time i checked most of U.S buildings are not built out of whites

suuuuuuuuuure

>piss weak faggot father

SEETING

Okay. How exactly is this controversial?

If someone even passes pre-calc i consider them a genius. Fuck anyone who does calc 3. Also enjoy being a loser math major

>implying you won't just be a loser

You feel no accomplishment if you work for something.

He laughs at index funds..meanwhile...50% return in a non volatile market.

Buy your house and kick him out.

I'm a high school student dude

you're not educated

>Last time i checked most of U.S buildings are not built out of whites
Are you retarded? Where did I say that? White people built and designed this country, POC's or whatever were largley irrelevant.
>suuuuuuuuuure
Yes, literally. If you can prove otherwise without just saying "muh waysism" you may get somewhere but considering your a retarded HS who probably believes blacks are just like whites aside from melanin yet can't into civilization I doubt that. Can't tell who's more naive you or your boomer father.

sure buddy sure.

crazy people are the opposite of retarded

suuuuuuure