Are you redy to tokenize the Moon?

Are you redy to tokenize the Moon?
cuz wer're definitely heading to the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcuAw77J8_Y
twitter.com/0xmarine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

absolutely outrageous news on it today

exchanges when ? Need to flip this shit for more vechainz

Do explain pls

fuck yes jibby

The ruling family of Dubai have essentially backed the project - and are providing $10bn of liquidity to the project, it is expected to be listed on exchanges around the 1st of Feb. The CEO of Binance was also in attendance at their conference today.

They won't provide the full 10bn, right? But I agree, this is huge. I'd be surprised if this does not hit 1bn market cap by Q2. It's also coming to "two of the thre Bs" according to the team. Likely Binance and Bitfinex.

I NEED THIS FUCKING TOKEN NOW

oh fuck.

add to watch list god damn

I was under the impression that they would to provide the liquidity for jcash... I am trying to find it on the telegram group but there has been like 10k messages today kek

This might turn into a profitable venture to all ICO holders it seems. It's definetly something worth holding in 2018.

10bil is 100k to them, they are invested and give a sht ton of tokens with the promise each will reach etherum value

I know this expression gets tossed around loads on here but this is a top 20 coin

>all these green ID on a Jibrel thread

Jibrel theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=bcuAw77J8_Y

PLEASE dont shill this before i bought more

We finna be rich boys.

the news was nuts. DUBAI fucking family, and also this shit is going to have a blockchain search engine like Nebulas (NAS). So we get many products in one. So stoked, they overdelivered for sure.

You can see that MENA money at work in that conference too, shit was slick and had some crazy big names. People don't know how badly the MENA market is trying to get into crypto - oil is a limited resource and yeah, this is the next thing they can invest in to sustain themselves after building all these dream cities. so stoked on this, they have first-mover advantage too.

yeah this shit will blow up hopefully our tokens doesn't enter the market until we're stable

Yep

Too bad I spent all my fiat buying the dip

U burger?

Just buy more if they enter low, but I doubt it. Fomo is absolutely huge in the discords and telegrams.

you will still do well buying most things after this dip

Just like REQ, load up on more when it goes on exchanges like I did accumulate 500k REQ or so below ICO price ? And had about 350k from ICO.
That's how you get rich, buy, always buy.

anyone got any EOY price predictions?

Depends, every time someone converts to jCash price goes up. If they just follow their roadmap and stop overdelivering like they are constantly doing, 10 dollars is conservative. If exchanges use this to replace tether expect 25-50 dollars.If the pilot with the Al Maktoum family turns into a full blown tokenization deal, 100 dollars is feasible.

We are talking about nothing less than the first legitmiate Crypto Bank here. Don't forget that.

whats usually the price difference when it directly hits the exchange compared to ico price? need to buy more

whilst I am cautious people are throwing anything from $10 to $50 around, I think theres going to be like a 150m circulating supply and it will be a top coin so make of it what you will

Circulating supply is 140 million, but will be reduced every time JNT is burned. With the Saudis using this from day one, expect natural buy pressure from day one.

damn, I was actually just looking at the numbers, if this goes as well as it could do, this could actually hit $100 EOY. The fact they have guaranteed 5 exchanges by 1st Feb and strongly hinted at 2 of BBB as well...

Literally a game changer. Jcash will bring regulated Tether just what the crypto world need.

Whyyyyy did I only buy 1 ETHs worth

no but i didnt buy enough coins during the ico

Totally forgot that they’re audited by PwC and smartalchemy. jcash solves all the issues with tether. Crazy shit is that people were comparing jibrels growth potential to tethers market cap, but that’s only one aspect of the project now. They have tokenization, search engine, wallet, and jCash pairings. Shit is going to be crazy.

jCash is already live for institutions and is going to be listed along with JNT - good shit in store boys. If this hits tethers market cap it’s already crazy gains.

Only thing I’m mad about is that I didn’t spend more. Fuck.

How many JNT in circulation?

My thought exactly. Hopfully the bear market will hold the price down for a bit longer.

The Dubai family partnership is so crazy - there is no way in hell more crazy Arab money doesn’t flow in after that. Jibrel has first mover advantage and Dubai family, expect a lot of more big money to follow their lead. Then they have the sap releasing end of year as well. This is like big moneys wet dream for crypto.

Don't forget that the search engine basically implies blockchain agnosticism. You will need a way to find your assets across Ethereum, NEO, and ICON, thus jSearch is needed.

Also, don't forget the institutional grade jWallet.

Hi user here that brought you this from Reddit and shilled on Veeky Forums. Reddit listened but chan didn’t, Remember after my post the ICO was sold out the next day. Attaching proof that it was me. Thanks to everyone who got in at ICO - I will continue to ensure I provide biz with top underrated god icos.

If you would like to tip me hit me up below and I’m not asking for money but many people have asked me.

0xF7cc7811F5084EB58c9dFA56181956B090C893Ad

Jibrel is a game changer.

WERE GONNA MAKE IT

I shilled this here with a 3 page report that got passed around for a while, did you ever see that one? Might be helpful for future shilling operations.

Thanks senpai, I saw your threads here and got in on it.

What do you think of the WePower ICO? They seem to have a lot of backing already.

haha yes! thats how I found it, did you do that late november pre ICO? if so, THANK YOU

WHAT IS THIS SHIT SHILL TO ME FUCKER$$$$$$$$$

Typo - sap should be DAO - basically protection against a recession or massive price manipulation. Ensures stable growth. Not releasing til eoy so expect bigger pumps before then and then some stability.

GG based user!

The Tether killer. Tether seems to have committed sudoku already so this is gonna swoop in and make us all rich.

Is this going to be listed on Binance on Februray 1?

>Tarek Ayna:
>We should be announcing exchanges in the coming weeks.

>We're actively working to list on the major exchanges.

>But have only confirmed HitBTC, Livecoin, Coss, Liqui, Palmex and a few other small exchanges.

>But we hope to make major announcements around at least 2 of the major BBB soon

BBB = Binance, Bitrex, Bitfinex

200M

That’s a 50 million market cap if it launches at ico price btw. Consider that to tether’s market cap and also consider that this is audited by PwC and does many more things than tether does. Yeeeee

You’re welcome. WePower wasn’t a undiscovered gem but still a gem. I’m investing in WePower, I hope you are as well!

I bought this when ETH was $400 and most everyone got in when ETH was $650–$750 so more JNT for your eth.

Since presale got in even earlier and being pegged to USD. There’s zero incentive for anyone to dump this. This is a year hold for certain.

Don Tapscott want Jibrel to be the google or block chain - organise the information that’s currently a clusterfuck. He knows how big JNT can be.

my 1st ICO.
Lamden TAU has my comfy
JIBREL gunna have my Allahu Akbaring my way to Lambo land.

Jibbies are gonna make it

This is like buying Microsoft shares when they were 0.20 cents - you will tell your children about this.

Yeah, I was in pre-sale with some whales. We were shocked how little interest this was gathering so we dropped some info for y'all. Glad I could help. You are part of a moon mission.

That is not the address that i was provided before in the original thread, do not believe this guy and do not donate to this address!

This is like buying Microsoft shares when they were 0.25 cents in 1992.

Everyone who bought Jibrel will make it.

ALSo we have confirmation from Talal in partnership announcements in Q1 and Q2. They also said they’ll have an official press release for the Dubai family partnership in near future.

You do realise after my post on reddit there were a number of Veeky Forums shill posts right user? The other guy who posted his eth address in the other thread was one of the shillers who TOOK my reddit post.

Hence why I showed you I was the one who posted first about it. Ffs look at when I bought Jibrel on my address and compare that to the other anons if you don’t further believe me.

ICO's suck now. They are so over. The caps are fuckin ridiculous. For example Fortuna has a .2 ether limit fuck that shit

Please don't tell me this is going to be a fucking moon mission. I put in 1000€ for an easy x2, so I got 4000 JNT, but I was about to put in four times of that. But then the FUD got to me and I thought it was a scam, thanks to biz.

ya the fud was ridiculous. I bought 20k instead of 40k because of it damnit

>he believed the FUD

kek, you dont deserve to go to the moon

All the green IDs prove it’s going to moon user.

I could have gotten an extra 5K but I bought with ETH when it was $400 so it hurts. Oh well.

this is a moon mission

thanks again man!!
Do the whales got anything else in their scopes?

what even was the fud? the exitscam image?

But I bought 4k... should be enough, right? Right?

Yes. I have 1.6k

You weren't the first to post about it. Stop fucking grasping for attention and enjoy the ride already, faggot.

When it was posted here people started looking up the devs and found very recent tutorial of javascript and blockhain basics. And a post by the team lead asking for an extremely simple programming solution on stackoverflow.

And then people started with the exit scam stuff, yes.

Yeah man, but haven't secured our pre-sale yet. It's a 7.5m infrastructure project with a heavyweight CEO, just to give some hints. Will reveal this later, ICO will be in late February or March.

Do you have a Twitter or something? I'd love to follow. As far as I see it 2018 is not the year of the altcoins, but the year of the ICOs. Everything has been pushed to the limit already, so we need to rely on new opportunities that aren't priced in yet.

Is this in ED yet? Link?

Finding Jibrel was just me being in the right thread at the right time, pure luck I saw ur post.

Mind adding me on discord when you decide to reveal? If not, thats cool too, I already owe you

E7#8059

>But then the FUD got to me
>When it was posted here people started looking up the devs and found very recent tutorial of javascript and blockhain basics. And a post by the team lead asking for an extremely simple programming solution on stackoverflow.
hahaha, that was me. No bad intentions (didn't buy any), just had a little fun, while having a look at their team. Quite honestly, it does look rather odd.

My favorite is this one:
>Talal has over 6 years’ experience in financial advisory roles at top tier consultancies (PwC) as well as private investment funds. He is proficient at Python and SQL and is learning front-end development.
>rich PwC kid all of a sudden learning front-end development
>learning
kek

ED is a negative. tokens are locked until it hits exchanges effectively neutralizing any ED effect

>in this thread, believing a bunch of carpet peddling sandniggers

>Jibronies

I actually emailed them about this and cleared it up. Didn't exactly make all my doubts go away, but it's not as bad as it seems. And now we pretty much know this isn't a scam.

Just made this. Will keep you updated on new projects I find there: twitter.com/0xmarine

When are they releasing this jewbrel thing?

>I actually emailed them about this and cleared it up.
haha, really? post it post it post it

Any good ico right now?

Hitting exchanges on Feb 1st, maybe even before

I'll follow you. There's actually a few ICOs I'm keeping an eye on already. Will be interesting to see where this goes.

Thanks. Expect a real gem in the next few days. Its hands down a 10x ICO and I'll be investing a large part of my portfolio in it.

Hos fan i bud this Coin? Sounds promising but no idea how to buy, I ma total noob. Thanks for any leads

I already got a feeling, but there are so many scams coming out right now that you can never know for sure.

The lead basically explained why he asked the question on stackoverflow and said that the guy with the tutorials on Github is using them to teach the less experienced devs. And that it doesn't contain anything else since he didn't contribute to open source stuff, but more behind-the-scenes development.
Also they encouraged me to take a look at the Jibrel github and check that code instead. And that they want to support the token price as best as they can.

Take this for what you will, but the fact that he even took the time to give me a detailed answers was enough to calm me down for now.

Since I just made the account you can basically find out from my follows and the hints I dropped here. You really don't have to though. Private pre-sale is closed already and ICO whitelisting isn't open yet.

Is it Orchid?

I gave hints in this thread regarding CEO and hardcap. You can find out from that and my follows. Alternatively I will just post about it in the coming days.

Don’t post it please. Just found it and I’m shocked looking at just who’s working on it. Keep this one quiet for now

No need, private presale is closed and I'm on it. You will all be able to buy the ICO. Do you agree that a 10x is actually bearish for that one?