Be poorfag

>be poorfag
>only have $1200 to invest in crypto
>have no time/patience for daytrading; only want/can afford to long-term hodl
>want to somehow turn that $1200 into at least $200,000 long-term (2 to 4 years)
>basically want to gamble on stumbling upon another major moon mission similar to that of early BTC (or ETH/XMR), as an early adopter
>plan on throwing $100 each into 12 promising coins after doing heavy personal research about their long-term potential to moon

Is this plan completely pointless/stupid for some reason I'm not seeing, or is there a somewhat-reasonable chance it may work (even if it's unlikely)?

Am I overdiversified even by long-term-hodl standards?

Should I do $200 each for six cryptos (really don't want to invest more per crypto than this, desu)? $300 each for four cryptos? $400 for three? $600 for two?

> be poorfag
> diversify your money across 12 different coins
You will never make it. Just look at the blockfolio threads where there are poor people with $500 spreading it across 6 different coins. You are poor and have no education, so you make poor people decisions.
saged

$1200 for one. Go big or go home

>You are poor and have no education, so you make poor people decisions.

I'm poor with a high-school-level education......which means I'm at least smart enough to consult with more knowledgeable people before making a decision

>long-term
2-5 yrs.

1.Get 1-2 coins and put your $1,200 there
2. You will need more capital to ever get $200,000
3. Do not chase moon missions
4. DYOR & Learn basic TA

>be poor
>not going for broke in one coin

Alright faggot, stay poor then.

NEW Hardcap: 1800 ETH about 1.7M usd (SMALL CAP PROJECT)
Token price: 15600 tokens / ETH about (0.06 USD current ETH Price)

Presale bonus = 20%

Only 50% Remaining Tokens!!!!

Like others small cap Projects lika PayFair! 40x return!

>Learn basic TA

Pay no attention to that voodoo.

>2. You will need more capital to ever get $200,000
But if I had thrown $200 into Dash in early 2014 when they were less than $1 each, I could have been in the $200K range when it hit its peak a month ago
I know catching another one of those trains is unlikely but that's basically what I want to do

>a deadset retard trying to get rich with no work at all

yeah you arent going to make it

You realize you just described 95% of people on here, right?

>long term
>2-4 years

u fucking crypto neets make me sick.

Im 28 and started investing in 2010, with 20k(and 20k margin) i saved up delivering pizzas, cuz i dropped out of college with a criminal record. My 20k capital investment is now 110k, and recently i dumped 10k into crypto with the start of the new year. That 10k is now 8k, and i plan on holding for at least 5 years min.

Heres whats gnna happen to u nigger.
Ur gnna put 1200 in, a few days will go by and ul see some baby bitch 20-30% gains, then ull lose them all and panic sell, and quit.

And the other five percent put a lot of thought and effort into this thing. And make money doing it. Most of Veeky Forums just fucks around and makes little to no money. Many lose money.

if you didnt go all in on link you deserve to stay poor

link

Get a KuCoin account, buy Flixxo - double your money in a week(thank me later). Then sell half your stack, chuck it into something else juicy.

Oldfags, DYOR amd you'll see the potential and utility on this one. 25m mcap.

>be OP
>be faggot and don't lurk first
sage kys

Don't listen to the criticism on here.

Put your $1,200 across 3 coins ($400 in each coin) absolutely do do your own research and hold for 1-2 years then re-distribute your portfolio.

>And the other five percent put a lot of thought and effort into this thing.

Notice I'm not even asking for crypto suggestions because I plan on doing my own research (and I mean real research into the coin's whitepaper, roadmap, the team behind it, etc., not just "Veeky Forums likes it so I like it")

Doesn't that qualify as work/effort?

I would love to throw $1000 each into a coin but that's just not reasonable right now. Although this thread has me thinking to re-invest the first couple thousand that I make, so there's that

Paccoin

>Put your $1,200 across 3 coins ($400 in each coin) absolutely do do your own research and hold for 1-2 years then re-distribute your portfolio.

This seems more reasonable (although I prefer to go $300 for 4 coins if anything)

Fuck diversifying chump change
If I were in your shoes I'd do a 50/50 split on APPC and ETH. I wouldn't touch the ETH and sell APPC in favor of other alts over time.

Simple. You must choose two maximum three with that sort of money.

just put $1 into every coin, one of them is bound to gain 20000000%

>telling someone to learn the basics
>retarded

PRL

Thank me later

GVT genesis vision for a long term hold. google the ceo founded st petersburg stock exchange(1.7 trillion). Charlie Shrem also on board

while all you crypto cucks descend to earth us gold holding chads have seen a 400% increase today, thanks lads