Sort your crypto out

>Sort your crypto out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sgKE6Voe__k
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This guy doesn't recognize my gender why should I recognize his advice as valid?

Gender doesnt even exist

>Be a man. Man up.

Fuck off weirdo, after we kill banks and jews you are next.

>i'm a religious christian
>i don't go to church though
>the bible may be a fiction but it is still true :^)
Jason Parson is a fucking hypocrite

>Watch it, heathen.

I'll do whatever I want

Did someone get lost from /pol/

kys faggot

youtu.be/sgKE6Voe__k
How does he stay composed?

> change your sheets
> wash your socks
> clean your table
> iron your shirt
> spray clean your keyboard
> take out the garbage
> feed your cat
> put gas in your vehicle
> add detergent tablets to your washing machine
> put toilet paper in your toilet paper holder
> groom your poodle
> arrange the pillows on your sofa
> water your plant
> change the batteries in your air freshner dispenser
> vaccum high traffic areas
> deal with the mail
> deep clean the fridge freezer and pantry
> mop and dust the wood surfaces

Keep this idiot off my board, thanks.

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now.,

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KEK

lololol calm your katana my edgy friend

>roughly speaking you have to journey into dominance hierarchy in the belly of the whale and and and enact the Piagettian subroutines so you can save your father from the dragon of who eats its own tail, the ouroboros which is chaos, and make something from its bones, like Marduk who had eyes all around his head who made the Earth from Tiamat, that's why you have to clean your room to avoid becoming Pinocchio who is the braying jackass on pleasure island

really made me think

i hate this fucking guy and his idiot followers so much, get the fuck out of here with this reddit philosopher

your gender is not fucking real and is the product of mental illness
i take pity on you, and i sure as hell won't so much as entertain the prospect of welcoming your, and many other severely damaged people's mental implosions as a fact of life
i wish i could say "get help", but your modern day psychiatric institution would probably further encourage your identity death
you're either male or femaleā€”as if it even needs to be said

you're a bloody lobster bucko! it's no joke

society is a biological/instinctual construct

social constructs do not exist

Holy SHIT how did he not strangle her to death.

lmao triggered lefty fedora wearer

he was being sarcastic you fucking autist lmao

Crypto is a right wing hobby.

Crypto is making a bunch of libertarians and racial realists extremely rich lol

That said, this peterson guy is annoying

First they came for the bankers, and I said nothing because I was not a banker
Then they came for the Jews, and I said nothing because I was not a jew
Then they came for the weirdos, and I said nothing because I was not a weirdo.

Now there are no white people left on the earth, and we are all regressing toward the stone age.

>i hate this fucking guy

I think you hate yourself.

Linguists is social tho

why

Because why else would you hate someone with a message like Peterson's?

Your too stupid to understand him retard

his general message is pretty good but he's so fucking whiny and all of his biblical analysis is fucking retarded, it's like he never even read the thing, its like pop-science bullshit

>Linguists
Language comes from our instincts, the complex structure of our brain.

I had some respect for Jordan Peterson, but after watching all these unreasonable things he said through proxy, I have slightly less respect for him.

What's his deal with Pinocchio?

This. The whiny retard your talking to only hates peterson because peterson harshly expresses the fact that he's a manchild and calls him out on his whining

all animals comunicate, we just do it by voice AND letters
and its not like they have a simple vocabulary, we still dont know a shit ton of things about dolphins communication for example

It's a really good story

that's exactly what i thought about this entire "gender is a social construct" thing back in 2013-2014
judging by the fuck-ugly hair-dying that many people who seemed to be saying this shit were participating in, i actually thought that it absolutely had to be one giant troll campaign
turns out, they're actually that fucked in the head
makes it hard to discern the ironic from the geniune
of course, they could be trolling
don't really care regardless; this stuff eats away at me, just knowing that there are so many people who have been incapacitated enough to believe it

>all of his biblical analysis is fucking retarded, it's like he never even read the thing, its like pop-science bullshit

Why do you say that?

>Language comes from our instincts, the complex structure of our brain.

But each language is different so that aspect it's social.

What did he say that wa so unreasonable

surprisingly accurate JP impression, as far as vocabulary goes. that said a lot of people are really misrepresenting his ideas in this thread.

>all these unreasonable things he said through proxy

What things were unreasonable, and what do you mean by proxy?

Your a troll or a brainlet a droolling one at that

For instance then he is saying through proxy, "That trans-activist could lead to the death of millions of people" (from 2:45)

He makes up his own interpretations of the stories that actually explain themselves if you read the whole thing. Some of the stuff he says but most of it's retarded. It's like when hipster retards go and look at modern art and try to interpret what the single black dot on the canvas paper means. I don't think he has read the bible cover to cover even a single time.

But this is literally true you fucking idiot.
Why are you posting a picture of yourself?

>But each language is different so that aspect it's social.
It's very minimally a social construct, yes.
But it's mainly a genetic thing.
The fact we have to explain basic evolutionary concepts to leftists is mind blowing.

Language comes from consciousness, it's how we transfer information cleanly to one another. Without consciousness we wouldn't need language because your subconscious picks up on everything since it is just a highly complex computer without consciousness

everything he promotes is apodicticly positive. He's a breath of fresh air in a time where ppl have forgot how to build character.

you do realize all of his interpretations are in the context of psychological analysis, right?

he's not interpreting the stories to figure out what the author meant by it, but why it is correct that the characters are depicted (or behave) in a certain way.

>Language comes from consciousness
Which comes from the complex instinctual structure of our brains, yes.

Language is consciousness

That's not how he presents it, and he even calls himself a christian which refutes your point

Reminds me of something I read about great apes which they had learned sign-language or had learned to communicate through a stack of cards with arbitrary symbols on it e.g. a circle with a dot in it = a car.
Some of the smarter had a "vocabulary" of more than a thousand words.

Interestingly enough, then the Apes didn't used the words in a manner which resembled speech or communication. Obviously they would communicate the symbol for water, if they were thirsty, but that was more or less it. They were unable to "go beyond" that, like actual sentence construction or in a manner so you could have a conversation with the Ape - in the same way you could have a conversation with a 3 yo child (which have a vocabulary that is less than a thousand words).

Well, you seem to have strong opinions on the bible, so I see why you might not like his take on it. But I don't have any particular history with the thing, other than hearing a few stories from it as a child. The way he analyses it from a Jungian-like perspective makes the stories interesting to me, at least.

>That's not how he presents it

I think it is, mainly. Though all the lectures of his that I've seen are really eclectic to say the least. But it is about the underlying psychology of the stories, without a doubt.

its all very ironic considering how much he rails on post-modernism

Kind of, your consciousness already existed in multiple dimensions. Your brain is just a "limiting" mechanism so you can interact with this dimension, and the things around you, without randomly entering different areas of space-time and such. Language exists in those other dimensions, we just brought it here and it changed form.

He acknowledges some of the correct assertions of post-modern thought as well, you know. I'll assume it's the interpretation of texts like this that makes you imply he's being a bit post-modern in his approach?

>But this is literally true you fucking idiot.
Why are you posting a picture of yourself?

Language is the system used to communicate our our instinctual thoughts and consciousness. Thoughts comes from our instincts and the "complex structure of our brain." Not language you dumbass.

No, his followers are too stupid to read Nietzsche and Jung and are then impressed when he uses snippets of them to sound smart.

your brain must be really, really small.

>Kind of, your consciousness already existed in multiple dimensions. Your brain is just a "limiting" mechanism so you can interact with this dimension, and the things around you, without randomly entering different areas of space-time and such. Language exists in those other dimensions, we just brought it here and it changed form.

>snippets
>45 min video on 1 paragraph of Nietzche
pick one

What is your gender?

>Language is the system used to communicate our our instinctual thoughts and consciousness.

the entire reason we have language is because our brains have the complex mechanism to process it

>TFW WE FOUND JASON PARSON
>LINK INITIATED SHADOWFORK
pump it

The entire reason we have language is so we can communicate the complex mechanisms our brain possesses. It's a socially constructed tool to share this idea you keep confusing as "language." You fucking idiot. YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU IDIOT. MORON.

>It's a socially constructed tool
It's not entirely socially constructed though you fucking retard. It didn't just appear out of nowhere in society, it's the process of millions of years of evolution. If we didn't have the ability to understand and use language(which is itself a complex structure of the human brain) then nobody would be able to use language and it wouldn't be "socially constructed".

>You fucking idiot. YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU IDIOT. MORON.
u mad lul

He's making mad cash through basic philosophy, he's definitely not an idiot. This is a very outdated pic by the way.
I wouldn't even call him a scammer, it's just that people in America/Canada are starved for any humanity professors who's not selling communism, feminism or both. 40% of what he says are common readings of Nietzsche and Dostoevski, 50% is a Jungian interpretation of the bible, 9% is overhyped postmodern FUD, and 1% is actual psychometrics which is what he should actually teach incidentally. He's just not very original, but he is saying the right thing at the right place at the right time.

Remember to slay the whale and share your gains with your gf. It's your duty as a man.

>It's not entirely socially constructed though you fucking retard. It didn't just appear out of nowhere in society, it's the process of millions of years of evolution. If we didn't have the ability to understand and use language(which is itself a complex structure of the human brain) then nobody would be able to use language and it wouldn't be "socially constructed".

Again you FUCKING IDIOT, "language" is not a complex structure of the human brain. No shit if we didn't have CONSCIOUSNESS and UNDERSTANDING we wouldn't be able to use language. Language is invented by MAN aka SOCIETY to share our THOUGHTS. YOU FUCKING MORONIC IMBECILE.

>le copy Alan Watts and Carl Rogers and throw in gay quotes meanwhile shilling to millenial losers
OMG THIS GUY IS A GENIUS! HIS IDEAS ARE SO GREAT!

>Again you FUCKING IDIOT, "language" is not a complex structure of the human brain
no, it's something that is produced by the complex structure of the human brain

>No shit if we didn't have CONSCIOUSNESS and UNDERSTANDING we wouldn't be able to use language.
You could have consciousness without language.

>Language is invented by MAN aka SOCIETY to share our THOUGHTS.
Define "invented". It's not like it was a massive project or something. There were genetic changes that resulted in the development of language. Without these genetic changes that changed the complex structure of our brains then language wouldn't have developed.

It's still not a "social construct" in the sense that if a human was raised with a different species that didn't use language at all he wouldn't ever talk or desire to communicate verbally with others.
This human would still have strong impulses to talk and use language even though nobody else around him does. That's how instincts work desu.

>b-buh I meant it's socially constructed as in it was a phenotypic development from millions of years of evolution
That's not what people mean when they say social construct, idiot.

>YOU FUCKING MORONIC IMBECILE.
LOL you keep digging a bigger hole for yourself lefty

WHAT THE FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT I THOUGHT YOU WERE SERIOUS THIS WHOLE TIME MOTEHRFUCKER WHY DONT YOU SAY YOU TROLLING ME ASSHOLE

>not an argument
Wow lol you couldn't even respond

Oh you're serious lmao.

>no, it's something that is produced by the complex structure of the human brain
Uh okay, that's what I've been saying you FUCKING BUMBLING TURD.

>You could have consciousness without language.
Again, NO SHIT SHERLOCK THATS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING YOU FUCKING CENILE CASTRATED CUM COMPARTMENT.

>Define "invented". It's not like it was a massive project or something. There were genetic changes that resulted in the development of language. Without these genetic changes that changed the complex structure of our brains then language wouldn't have developed.
LANGUAGE IS NOT A FUCKING BIOLOGICAL TRAIT THAT "EVOLVES" LIKE ORGANISMS YOU FUCKING IDIOT. LANGUAGE GOES DEVELOPS AS SOCIETY'S NEEDS CHANGE. IT'S NOT A FUCKING DARWINIAN PROCESS LMAOOOO.

>That's not what people mean when they say social construct, idiot.
NO SHIT AGAIN YOU LARD FART. WHO THE FUCK THINKS LANGUAGE IS A PHENOTYPIC DEVELOPMENT LMFAOOOOOO.

>LOL you keep digging a bigger hole for yourself lefty

HAHAHAHA I USE MY LEFTY HAND TO MAKE MY PENIS EJACULATE INTO YOUR RETARDED MOUTH.

>Uh okay, that's what I've been saying you FUCKING BUMBLING TURD.
you never said that lmao

>CENILE CASTRATED CUM COMPARTMENT.
I bet you write edgy death metal lyrics.

>LANGUAGE IS NOT A FUCKING BIOLOGICAL TRAIT THAT "EVOLVES" LIKE ORGANISMS YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
Wait?
WHAT?
Holy shit do you UNIRONICALLY BELIEVE THIS?
LOL
HOLY FUCK THIS GUY IS A FUCKING RETARD

Of course language is a biological trait that evolved. If it weren't then cats could start talking if you trained them to.

Our ability to understand and speak language certainly evolved over millions of years.

>LANGUAGE GOES DEVELOPS AS SOCIETY'S NEEDS CHANGE.
If you're talking about language itself yes, if you're talking about the biological mechanisms that allow us to understand and process language then no.

CLEAN

>If you're talking about language itself yes, if you're talking about the biological mechanisms that allow us to understand and process language then no.

WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING PENIS PUMP. OF COURSE THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT. YOU KEEP USING THE WORD "LANGUAGE". LANGUAGE IN THE ENGLISH DICTIONARY MEANS THE "SYSTEM" USED TO COMMUNICATE OUR CONSCIOUSNESS AND THOUGHTS. THE BIOLOGICAL MECHANISMS THAT ALLOW US TO UNDERSTAND AND PROCESS LANGUAGE IS NOT CALLED "LANGUAGE". YOU FUCKING IDIOT. IT'S CALLED FUCKING "INTELLIGENCE," "SAPIENCY," "COMPREHENSION," BEING A FUCKING HUMAN BEING YOU RETARD.

Post modern Marxist detected.

>YOU KEEP USING THE WORD "LANGUAGE".
We were talking about where language stems from, not language in and of itself.
You were referring to language as a social construct and I was correcting you explaining how it's mainly a biological construct.

>THE BIOLOGICAL MECHANISMS THAT ALLOW US TO UNDERSTAND AND PROCESS LANGUAGE IS NOT CALLED "LANGUAGE". YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
It's what we were debating though lmao

Again, "language" is a social construct, a man made tool. "Communication" is the biological mechanism you keep referring to. I'm not even memeing this time. It's fact. "Communication" is that complex mechanism in your brain you keep referring to as "language." You can't use the word "language" to define "language." YOU FUCKING MORONIC HEAP OF TURD.

>Again, "language" is a social construct, a man made tool.
That's like saying gender is a social construct.

These things are biological/genetic/brain constructs that society(ie. other brains) contribute to the development of.

>"Communication" is the biological mechanism you keep referring to.
Not really because there are also non-verbal forms of communication.
There are complex networks in our brain that understand language.

You don't "construct" gender it's a fucking biological trait. The word male and female used to identify the biological trait, a penis and a vagina, is a social construct. The words themselves wouldn't have any meaning if SOCIETY as a whole didn't agree upon it. Non-verbal forms of communication, AKA drawings and physical movements, are still "LANGUAGES" because we as a society have to agree upon their accepted meaning. If I'm thinking of a penis and point to your vagina, I'm obviously wrong.