Weak hands deserve weaker wallets.

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW
THAT'S THE WAY Veeky Forums ROLLS

thank you for keeping our wealth secured bruh

lol just kys, don't fomo in since know your luck it will plummet back to 8k

thanks in advance. I'll buy you the rope, tell me your address

Yeah probably a good idea to sell right after the market tanks 50%

Selling at ATL is as retarded as buying at ATH.

(Yes I know it's not the ATL, but you know what I mean)

I sold the absolute bottom, everything I had. I JOOSTed myself so hard. Went overdraft on my credit card atm to buy more Tron roflmao. Am I going to le make it?

there is a limited amount of coins. Nobody can sell forever. Only idiots have weak hands

Pussy.

w-what about the memechart? we're supposed to go to $2000

I bought your cheap bags and instantly profited. Thanks for the free money. Too bad you guys don't believe in TA and other forms of analytics.

if your not larping you actully did good desu. timing could've been better, but the rest of the dip isnt even complete, wait for days, weeks or even month for a real dip. it might recover sooner if no powers are wanting to dip into crypto, if they do... this dip could break all floors and even iron hands might let go, but crypto will not die, but rise from the ashes. what we saw lately is just a glimpse of what we will taste. i really hope all normies ditch crypto during this dip. the ones who will stick around deserve to be rich with us.

>t.FUD kike

Strong ropes for weak hands

Why did you sell so late? There's diminishing returns in how far something can go up or down. You genuinely believed we were going to go at least below 8k? Not that fast no.

are you seriously convinced by stupid shit like that? you new here or something? there are retards all over the place, only 10% of people here are worth listening to, and even then you can't be sure

>he sold

ur a retard if u sold at the low, right before the market started to recover.

Seriously, get out of crypto bud. Actually stay, we enjoy the free money LMAO

weak hands BTFO

I sold TRX at a loss before the dip... known about cryptos for years but just started my trades. Wound up gaining 1200 on NEO and losing 800 on TRX before the dip. During the dip I acquired another 2k in good alts.

Rate my shit, biz.

It keeps going up.

Probably for the better, we don't need your weak hands in the gene pool anyways

>normalfags

we were waiting for you.

>sold after bitcoin dropped 20%
kek
good job normie

I bought at 17k and sold at 10k out of fear. Probably going to lose my home. This slight recovery is just salt in my open wounds

discord gg/3fW7bzr

Lol u fucking suck don't sell next time

kys weaker hander

No, you fucking suck too
Even the normies that doomed the trx ATH will make it before u

“Slight” shit is already up 20% in an hour bro. Start shopping for a comfy noose

weak handed faggots got trashed.

Unless you're into ICX and DCB, I would sell.
I would get rid of monero aswel. It moves way too slow. Ven electroneum xlm are fine.
Get into some good ico, check icodrops.com.

Fuck it op me too. Missed it by 20 minutes while I was working because wageslave life. Just wait for some more pink wojaks to some their faces again on biz, then we can buy back in.

This is far from over dude. Veeky Forums is so fucking retarded sometimes. It recovers $1500 and suddenly everything is mooning?

It did this exact same thing last night and this morning it dipped even lower. We're going to 8,000, probably tonight.

>he panic sold
>pump it