UFR

Bitcoins price is bouncing from support! You know what that means! Alts will make a comeback and UFR is the best project you can invest in!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Personally believe that UFR's product is one that will truly "disrupt" the entire public tracking scene as a whole. Being able to pay a small premium for fast torrent downloads, especially if the UI is good and the files are vetted (the latter being confirmed by UFR devs), can turn into a cheaper version of Steam/Netflix/Any content provider.

Fuckin buying everything right now Fire fucking work lets start the show

It is a one hell of a buying frenzy

>15 shillpoints have been added to your account

HERE WE GO BOYS

YOU MIGHT SAY THIS IS THE

U
P
F
I
R
I
N
G

well this thing certainly has some power to rise from the ashes when the bears have been chased away
atleast 3x by the end of the month is what id say

Almost back at $1 BUY BUY BUY

Stop shilling this coin with no team faggot.

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now#

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

listing on more exchanges coming soon.

Alts are green across the board, and UFR will be the leader of the pack. This is your absolute LAST opportunity to get in low and make a killing biz

Fuck off you shilling cunts, I’m invested in ufr and I support it but quite frankly all you’re doing by shilling it, so goddamn obviously, is making look like a scam.

Get in here lads. I'm strapped in tight, ready for blastoff.

>competent, responsive dev team
>low market cap
>unique concept, solid roadmap and execution
>yuge dip due to the crash, already recovering and perfect time to buy in

hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6

Update got released a few days ago. It'll be listed on bigger exchanges very soon. Check the link above because it answers all your concerns.

I wish i had more money to buy more in this dip!

And of course no one will reply to my post except myself because you’re all shills. Ffs

Gonna copypaste because the devs are pretty good at explaining the pros of UFR.

>Why would anyone want to use Upfiring over existing P2P file-sharing applications? What advantages does it offer? Why would anyone pay for something that is currently free?

The correct question to ask is “Why would anyone seed and share their files on a P2P network when they get absolutely nothing in return for it?” That is the current state of all existing P2P file-sharing applications today. Because seeders gain nothing in return for their work, they have no real incentive to go out of their way to make new files available to others. This can make finding desired files with enough peers next to impossible on many existing P2P networks.

With Upfiring, file-availability will never be an issue. Because seeders are passively rewarded with UFR for seeding on the network, they will actively aim to seed new files and promote them whenever possible in order to earn larger incentives. In addition, those who download files will want to seed them afterwords in order to earn a share of the total UFR earnings for those files.

WE GREEN NOW BOYS

THIS IS IT

THE MOMENT OF RECKONING

THE UPFIRING IS UPON US

NORMIES WILL BE LEFT BEHIND

I Finally feel comfy again with UFR!

Mods please ban these scamming Pajeets. UFR is a scam coin without a team.

It's free publicity bitch. There's six gorillion shitcoins out there. Is it so surprising that we're excited about a project that actually has something going for it? Isn't it natural to want more people to invest in something like this? Plus the added fact that it pisses off all the fatcats that hate pirating.

I really don't understand why anybody wouldn't get into UFR right now, it's recovering well after the crash and the new exchange listing is imminent. On top of that we are expecting an Alpha next month, once that's out we can expect it to hit the $5 EASILY. So what if it's getting shilled? Most things on Veeky Forums get shilled, that's pretty much 80% of posts. The important thing is that it's not a shitcoin that's being shilled, it's a very good idea that will pick up traction quite quickly and people will be kicking themselves that they didn't get on-board sooner...

The dip is almost over but the potential profit to be made from ufr is still yet to be made. Still very early to come into Ufr. I highly recommend my fellow readers to browse Veeky Forums as there is a bunch of people providing all the information you'll need to know in regards to UFR. I am currently invested since it was 10 cents. I'm waiting for next update from ufr which will lead to the next pump for this coin. This coin is still very much undervalued and has a long but nicely paved road to go.