WE GOIN FUGGIN PARABOLIC BOIS!!! WE GOIN MOTHAFUGGIN MOOOOON!!

WE GOIN FUGGIN PARABOLIC BOIS!!! WE GOIN MOTHAFUGGIN MOOOOON!!

PREPARE YOUR ANUS FOR THE BIGGEST BULL RUN IN HISTORY

Shh relax you gonna make us crash again

I have my sell button on rapidfire.
You never know.

That's a lot of words in capital letters to say "Dead Cat Bounce".

straight from intense panic and suicide into manic euphoria

What could go wrong

Literally nothing, it's a fire that fuels itself.

Dead cat bounce.
Life is hard when you a fucktard.

Posts like this tell me that we will crash again very soon

You think so? Today the futures meme expires, I think this is the recovery

All crypto consists of a few "big players" shifting their coins between multiple accts to game the mkt and dupe idiots into gambling.

same

I feel like I have bipolar disorder or some shit

>asians up
>it goes down
>asians asleep
>it goes up
Guess what'll happen in a few hours.

Yeah don't trust this shit. Its coming back down.

Futures are completely separate from btc. 60%+ of all "trading volume" for crypto is fake. The rest is flat.

I felt nothing during the fall and I feel nothing during this rise. I'm not sure whether Im depressed or just tired. Getting really sick of all the bullshit though, all the TRX and the mind blowing greed. Bitconnect memes make more than it up for it though

Asians saved our asses today for a change. They know something we don't.

>Tfw I ironhodled a 50% market crash
feels good senpai

ROAD TO 1 TRILION MARKET CAP STARTED

SELL SELL SELL

Even bitconnect is up to $18 from $5. This is it boys!

Aint that the truth!

I honestly think we will have a few more dips. The Asians are asleep, once they wake up it will crash again. Screencap this

noo they will see the gainz and fomo back in
quote me on this

i thought the green was coz china is awake already?

I guess we will see in about 3h

>not so fast

>implying asians sleep

>WE GOIN FUGGIN PARABOLIC BOIS!!! WE GOIN MOTHAFUGGIN MOOOOON!!
>PREPARE YOUR ANUS FOR THE BIGGEST BULL RUN IN HISTORY

HEY. WHO ARE THESE PPL?

>intense panic and suicide
fucking newfags holy shit

*roll eyes*

its 7:30 in Korea, the little fuckers are already here yo

the last 2 days i have woken up to a shitshow. if i wake up tomorrow and the market is up then we good.

i can't believe i ever thought you people knew shit about Crypto. wtf is the point of your HODL meme if everyone looses their mind and sells when there's a market slide? there's still going to be weeks and weeks of BTC tanking before it starts to recover to new highs. you fuckers talk about the revolution and how crypto is the future, which takes no balls to do when everything is green. you're all full of shit

I wasn't describing myself but the general atmosphere on this board you dickheads

um sweetheart did you look at the candlesticks or the Bollinger bands, or the RSI graph?

oh sweety just be safe ok mommy loves you of course i believe in you youre mommys favourite

MY BODY IS READY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Opposite of Veeky Forums

So, time to sell

Just look at all the meme-posting in this thread. None of these retards have the capacity to form a personal opinion.

>60%+ of all "trading volume" for crypto is fake

Fucking kek

it's crashing
again aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Did you call the suicide hotline?

>I'll have a large Mexicana and a garden salad

100 billions dollars joins the total market cap in the past few hours. Hmmm really makes you think.

There's another fall coming, don't say I didn't warn you.

when

Gonna be a bumpy ride, OP.
There's still a lot of traumatized cucks on board who only held because others told them to. They'll sell off the moment they break even or have some minimum profit, most likely at round numbers.
But I don't think their numbers are substantial enough to tank it again. We should be more worried about Asia, the next hours are critical.