Anyone feel like the dip isnt over yet even though everything is up right now. It seems too good to be true

anyone feel like the dip isnt over yet even though everything is up right now. It seems too good to be true

NO
STOP
GO AWAY
SHHHH
HUSH

It's definitely possible, I have no idea what the FUCK might happen in this market.

Hush bad omen hush

B U L L T R A P

FUCK YOU BEAR

>too good
Holy fuck I lost twenty grand in few days. Not too good

Have gradually been selling off my pumped shitcoins on the way up and converted some BTC to Tether. If this hit doesn't dip again I'm fucked

Dead cat bounce

go FUD somewhere else you worthless excuse for a cuck

We are in a bear trap for the real recovery at this very second

No, wallstreet got what they came for. They are going long now homeboy.

it's simple you buy when the pink wojaks are everywhere and Veeky Forums is making Mcdonalds employment and suicide support threads. You sell when the pink wojaks dissapear and Veeky Forums is making threads about quitting their jobs and buying lambos

It might crash again before it gets better. Stay strong

Futures are over. Wallstreet got what they wanted. Now we wait for their next fuckery.

Get ready for the third and final dip

We've had like nine of these in the past three days

fuck off with the WS boogeyman

also expect another crash overnight

Where is proof of this?

this

this. the futures just ran out. we are safe now.

I didn't sell anything during the dip. I know I should have tethered up at the first 10 percent but its so hard to know these things. Please hold me and tell me its alt season again.

Ive been laughing as I lost money the past 3 days simply because I didn’t invest what I can’t afford to lose. You’ll get the 20k back man just have fun in the meantime.

Finally got some fiat onto my account to buy the dip....should I wait to buy?

That was the 3rd dip.