We are in "return to normal"

we are currently witnessing the return to normal phase of the bubble. get out while you still have some gains. All of your money will vanish over the next two days.

this is the last time i will tell you.

kek I just doubled 14k is Tron faggot

!!!!!!!!LISTEN TO THIS FAGGOT!!!!!!!

If you look at the WEEKLY chart its still relevant

Weekly charts are far more accurate than anything

This 'recovery' seems a bit weak to me, no real justification or volume behind it, we arent going to be hitting any ATH if it carrys on like this.

CME futures still due.

Next week could very easily be 'return to normal'.

I know you fags hate this, but just take notice.

Weve had a snapshot of what will happen, so if youve got any coins you wish you didnt, think about selling them if they recover because all this could happen again and this time your in a better position.

As I say keep an open mind, react to the market dont try and predict it.

This whole thing has turned around to quickly for my liking.

But user, we were in Capitulation jsut 2 hours ago....

are we going backwards?

it's already dipping back lmao
100mill tethers for nothing

COME AT ME BROOO RETURN TO NORMAL IS ME POUNDING UR MUMS ASS TONIGHT

I think we're at the take off phase because the magic of that image is I can use it to push whatever agenda I want

You say start buy after 2 days? I thinking about 9 days to start buy.

>sold at bottom
>bought at top

God damn it. At least it’s my first month and just chump change I got for free. I’m gonna invest in shitcoins and hold everything

It is but was also expected after a nice run up, it has been slowly running out of steam the closer it gets to $12k though.

As I said in a different thread $12k is very important firstly to reach $12k it has to push back above the 100 day MA, then at $12k its the next fib line.

If it runs out of steam it will bounce off.

Lmfao you cuck this is the bear trap. Perfect storm with new media attention, cyclic lunar dip, futures and new money entering with weak hands. We haven't even touched the mania phase.

I wish I could face fuck everyone that posts this fucking graph with a chainsaw.

Return to normal was when we went back to 16k

I agree with you. If it wasn't for all these exchanges closing new registration because they can't handle the demand, I would have agreed with OP. Yes, we are in the bear trap.

The awareness phase started when shows like Grey's Anatomy and Big Bang Theory had episodes that revolved around Bitcoin. We haven't even hit the mania phase yet.

If your right then we need to learn from this and prepare for the REAL fear/capitulation.

I fucking hope so much your right btw.

I can see both sides to the argument, either one could be right.

Why do we have to do the "return to normal"
Why not just start selling at $1M each and we all will be rich?

Banks are seeing record profits rn. 'Fear' will be in 2 years when we see the next GFC hit-interest rates will rise, people can't pay mortgages=foreclosure. The rothchilds will force the govt to regulate crypto, meaning fiat will flow back into their pockets to make up for some of the overvalued loans issued against property holdings.

i literally have heard people say "new paradigm"

so guess where we are now

Alright, I'll sell you a bitcoin for 1 million dollars.

No buy mine first
I'll buy yours after so I can hold it until 2m

The Magic of that image is it gets posted every single day on here

The bounce back to 17k was "return to normal", we are now in capitulation. Return to the mean will be at somewhere between 5-8k, then in 3-6 months the cycle begins anew and we have another bull run, to 50-80k (assuming the timing coincides with some good news like LN, RSK, ETFs, etc.).

Big Bang did it at 11k that the media attention then it went to 19 that was the top dropped then went down to 8k the bull trap up to 10k return to normal

It might even be as far as capitulation