Jews

Do I understand this correctly, that wall st. caused the dip, bought in and now made the market go up again?
And will they now sell it all that accumulated shit in a day or a week? And even bigger dip is coming?

Is the safest just to HODL or sell at higher levels and buy if shit dips again?

I feel like a jew in auswich. In no control at all.

Jesus Christ you newfags need to stop it with your Wall St conspiracy theories. Babby's very first dip and you all make excuses like muh whale manipulation to justify your losses. Everything is still up from a month ago.

This was a healthy correction. The market's recovering. Give it a few days.

this

do you post shit like this because you're bored or mentally ill?

Sauce pls

I need this dip to deepen even more until i get my salary in 3 days, please fall longer ;(

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

shut the fuck up dumbass. about a trillion got dumped into the entire market over the course of like 1 month. your fucking delusional if you think that money is just coming in from normies off hearing about bitcoin on the news and from friends. dumbass.

No. Fuck you

+ registration process has been freeze for the normies since 2 weeks on all exchanges

People like this will lose you money. This guy is like the people in denial about bitconnect.

You are an actual real life idiot user

Read about CBOE Futures dipshit. Wall St shorted BTC and made a killing.

((( )))

this, what a docile sheep

Keep being delusion about market forces and blame whales. I profit off normans like you.

enjoy your ban

SAUCE PLS

Y'all think NEO, VEN, ETH, ICX, Monero and WTC will come thru when this eventually stops?

Of course

You can't explain everything but if you don't think whales (ie. pre-2012 holders and mining groups) didn't use futures to instigate a crash, even if it was overdue, I can't help you

hobbit feet... gross

Fucking disgusting hairy ass

>what is rollover

Stop pretending like you know anything about futures because you read about them in a bloomberg articles. You just make yourselves sound like idiots.

>Imagine that plump little ass vigorously gyrating on your bulging cock. Up and down. Up and down. Defying the laws of gravity. She lets out a little moan with every bounce.

So fucking tired of hearing about jews

Just shut the fuck up already
LEAVE. THIS. BOARD. RETARDS

>Jew in Auswich
>Muh six Gorillion
It's auschwitz you fucking pajeet cuck. Get the fuck out, you don't deserve those dubs. Nice ass in pic, now gtfo.

Thats what you notice from this pic? srs? Not the insane amount of ass that bad blonde bitch has?

it was caused by Asians because they sell off every year at this time to have money for presents

>Sees reference to jews
>Sense makes none in pajeet culture
>Better make a thread with this picture I downloaded from here yesterday.

They suspect nothing

I need sauce immediately

Can we please fucking focus on what's important and someone supply SAUCE

Not an argument. You are a kikeloving pussy. They pumped, shorted with futures and crashed the market, winning with shorting and buying ultra low.
But it was all coincidence. Good goyim.

hey jude :D

You realize most wall street whales are WASP as fuck, right? aka not jewish

>tired of jews
Yeah me too man, /pol/ is exhausting my nucleus.
Which way is it to Veeky Forums?

i think this is actually that one trap that was posted on here before, like angelic something

Yeah also does that guy not realize that most media CEOs, international bankers, and lobbyists are WASPs?

You sound like a fucking numpty user

You guys see what a couple of shitty nerds in a discord can do to prices in terms of making money. Do you really think people with millions of dollars to play wouldn't try their hands at something that has been mainstream for years with better experience at doing it than anyone here?

There shouldn't be anyone here naive enough to think wall street is just going to ignore nigh untraceable with no real regulation as of yet.

getaloadofthisguy.jpg

theres hot bitches being posted everyday no one gives a fucccc

Is that a man?

Dubs, it's a trap
Those feet, that hairy ass, that post title
>Jews
I should have known
god damn you, god damn you!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

f a m look at the pussy

to be fair its one of the hottest traps in existance. "angelic web cam beauty" or something you have to search for

most are fucking disgusting but this bitch is actually pretty fucking hot

some real blonde girls do have that wierd fur shit going on that you see on the ass, so i dunno

I know for a fact all of CNN are WASPs

Hahaha. People with white faces are automatically white? Jews are way overpresented in top positions in banks, media and Wallstreet. One minute of Google is needed to find that out. But you can suck some kikecock @Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan for sure. Good goys.