You there. You're the little weak handed soy boy who sold the bottom aren't you? I know you're reading this...

You there. You're the little weak handed soy boy who sold the bottom aren't you? I know you're reading this, come out little fuccboi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-3_pZcFjow
youtu.be/TKfS5zVfGBc
youtube.com/watch?v=kpsWdGYWuME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Two words
>bull
>trap

First state: Denial.

Two weeks ago bears called the bull trap when BTC ran up to $17k. Now you're calling the bull trap again? That's not how it works.

Also Ghost called the bottom this morning, he was right

I didn't, but should have. The coins I would have exchanged them for are rebounding a lot better right now. Lesson for next time.

>the bottom
Who are you, Maxine Waters? This sucker is going down.

there's taxes to pay you brain damaged anime addicted NEET

>Cashing out your crypto to pay taxes only to cause another tax event and pay even more taxes
>Declaring your taxes on Crypto ever

ISHYGDDT

>getting massively fined and quite likely arrested for tax avoidance later in life whenever you try to cash out
L
O
L

>L
>O
>L

Yesssss good goy, declare your unrealized taxes on Crypto heheheh nevermind the foreign exchanges that act as an offshore account or the loopholes pay no attention to that goyim! You wouldn't want Tyrone and Jammal to Boofoo you in Jail now would you? Good goy.

The bull is back boyos

bamp

>inb4 pink wojacks
God, this board is such a shit.

I sold near the bottom, but that's a good decision and you should've sold too. This is a dead cat bounce. BTC will dive to 8k in the next few hours.

CUTE ANIME THREAD

what are you listening to while watching bitcoin climb back?

youtube.com/watch?v=f-3_pZcFjow

Nice guess, what's your plan if it doesn't?

Yeah I think you're right
I'm all in on tether just in case

youtu.be/TKfS5zVfGBc

It was too much money, I had to do it.

say it isnt so

youtube.com/watch?v=kpsWdGYWuME

more happy tunes for my friens who made it through the pain

i did sell just enough to pay off my credit cards.
probably a mistake but it was dropping fast and if it went below what i owed then i would become stressed.

Every upwards movement during a downwards trend is a bull trap according to Veeky Forums.