Who else /couldn't buy the dip/

>tfw my paycheck comes today and then i cant buy till its in the exchange

w-will the prices be back to normal by then? nooooooooo i missed the fucking dip by 1 day REEEEE

I know that feel

It's okay user, just hold, this year is gonna be good

Jesus Christ you are living from paycheck to paycheck and you waste it on crypto? Fucking hell pull yourself together. Sort your life out before you waste your money on fake internet money.

If you have no spare money in your account then you have bigger problems than the fact you might have missed the crypto recovery.

If it makes you feel better I bought during the dip and 12 hours later it was still dipping.

You don't have money saved for huge investment opportunities? You're either over invested and /or living paycheck to paycheck...

The three big banks in my country disabled instant transfers to bitcoin exchanges in December
Fucking cunts

look at the day charts. we're still deep in the dip.

Where/how do you guys buy? I buy ethereum on coinbase and then send to binance, is there an easier more convinient with less fees way to do this? Thanks

thx user, it will. just wish i could stock up bigtime

hahaha, ya but it'll recover. my option is to buy on the way up

i was going to reply with how im handling it, but nah

my funds will be on the exchange in apx 28 hours, a nigger can hope they'll still be low. fuck man, i had iron hands throughout the dip but i just have no spare capital

i use cryptopia, its a decent exchange with tons of shitcoins, here is a link to use to sign up

>i was going to reply with how im handling it, but nah

Are you handling it by gambling your money on the hopes of becoming super rich

>gambling
>all your money

why do you think you know anything about how i handle my finances?

Because you said you can't buy anything until your paycheck comes, and the thing you will buy with it is an extremely risky investment that in all likelihood will go down further this week.

I DONT GET PAID TILL FRIDAY FUUUUUCK 50 CENT LINK COME BACK

I've invested about as much as I'm willing to into crypto so didn't buy more.

yeah generally you invest what you want, right user

So many people over invested Jesus Christ.. once a real crash happens (90%) you're all going to kill yourselves.

>Not having any reserve of saved fiat to be able to take advantage of opportunities like this or cover yourself in emergencies.

Destined to fail.

Couldnt buy the dip because I was so busy the last couple of weeks I wasnt keeping an eye on prices, and by the time I got around to checking back everything had gone to shit and decided to just hodl it out. So no gains out of this dip for me :(

>implying the money i didnt save isnt in crypto with 500% profits this minute