Looks familiar?

Looks familiar?

Other urls found in this thread:

ccgmining.com/aff.php?aff=1123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know how many times I've seen a major crash followed by a major boom with no DCB in between?

Exactly 0.

Yeah looks like your MOM

Sorry you sold at the literal bottom, pajeet. Judging by your wishful thinking you still haven’t learned your lesson.

I thought the dead cat bounce was yesterday

Make your fucking mind up

I circled where we are just for you op. Don't use retarded buzz words if you don't know what they mean.

you are such a dreamer bro, lay off the pipe though

HAHA, you idiot. We are on the first wave of the fucking first wave of the fucking first wave, entering a small abc, into a the third wave of the first wave of the fucking first. All this shit is going up.

can you imagine being this delusional

dead cat bounce is only for shit that is actually tanking. Like Bitconnect and penny stocks. Not blue coins you idiot.

Can you imagine not knowing how to compare a graph to an image and therefore not knowing how to make money?

YOU THINK THIS IS OVER? YOU REALLY DO DON'T YOU?! Think again sunshine! This ain't over by a long mile. We have only seen a small dip and you call it a crash? The bear market is upon us! No amount of Tether injected into your vein will save you now from the inevitable! We are all doomed! If you aren't a brianlet - and I really hope that's the case for your own sake - you should know what to do right now! For all the others, I'm truly sorry. It has been an honor shitposting with you, when the inevitable happens, I'm not sure many of you will still be with us. I'm afraid this is it, salvage what you can, whatever it may be. The dumpening is right around the corner, waiting to do it's thing. The days of 10x your investment is OVER. You wanna make money? Get a real job you NEET! For the ones that chose the second path, I salute you. Wageslaving is truly tantamount to eternal suffering. Ending it right now after losing EVERYTHING you worked for, means you will at least keep one thing with you. Your dignity!

u can be right and u can be wrong, nobody fuckinh knows unless u can see the future, so just gamble

It's a bouncy cat

Cats have 9 lives

>Elliot Wave
Please explain your logic user. I'm having difficulties to understand how did you end up with this conclusion. Also, Ralph Elliot wrote this theory before the great depression in 1930. I don't the 5-3 movement works well during the great depression.

what this kind of retard fails to grasp is that the "dead cat" may have already happened, so they just sit and yell dead "dead cat!" at anything that is recovering

but yes i think bitcoin has a good chance of going sub 10k a little bit more

I see you learned about investopedia today good job user gold star for you.

SHut the ffuck up. Doesn't matter if it keeps dropping the fact is this is nOT a dead cat bounce. Even the name gives you a fucking clue to what it means.

We are at "first sell off." Its going to 100k now.

It's like people think the price is a living entity acting independently of them

duck off I make 45k a year b4 taxes. I'm too poor for dignity.

"zoom out"

My logic is that it works. At least I my experience in the last year

that would be awesome, but didnt the "media atention" happen in some way ?

Get yourself stable crypto-mining here and who cares about the price as soon as money keep coming every month ccgmining.com/aff.php?aff=1123

There's always some retard yelling dcb over and over.

Nigger shut up. If you guy by historical charts we enter consolidation for a long time. Bear market my ass. ETH will go back to 1300 in a couple of days. Worse case scenario is that it consolidates until mid spring. No crash is happening you dickhead and the bear market isn't going to push the price down further.

You've been here for about a month, haven't you?

> one-year observation
>not convincing
thanks for the effort to explain the correlation user.

Just act like you sold and dont tell your dad when you invest, come on bud

gay ass nigger gtfo

Stay poor

>poor
I'm doing fine user. Bought TRX and XRP very early and got out before it blew up

This already bounced yesterday retard

Its down >50% from ATH its over. Bitcoin will be sub $200. It will never break $3k you people are delusional. Look at that classic bubble formation. Just sold all my bitcoins when it broke $1000 support because I'm not a retard and know its over.

it wont dip below 1k, thats how much it takes to make one

multiple dead cat bounces are very common btw

we are here... get in at 9k

and this

Nah.

kek only 5x gains . i make 5x on a bad day

fuck off with your old people investments.

Here is one from late last year you shilln fucking faggoy pajeet. Maybe you will see the pattern in this one.

is this pasta

>i make 5x on a bad day
you don't tho

Dude.. i know homeless people that make more than you. Sorry to hear that user but honestly any major city panhandling will work well for you

Wait until there’s some functioning utility tokens. Wait until BAT, FUN, SUB, REQ, or LINK start being used. The narrative will change.

I promise, you’ll see crypto tickers along the bottom of channels like CNBC periodically. This year.

Tasty pasta

shut up cane, better start applying for that wagecuck job

Yeah REQ is bigger than people realize and im quite fucking salty i cant buy more right now

Wasn't the dead cat bounce in 2013?!