Sale's about to be over

So now that the altcoin sale is about to end, what coins have you stacked and why user?

Mine are
>TRX (easy x6)
>UFR (x5 minimum)
>VEN (obvious x2)
>DBC (may also x6 according past records)

I'm pretty confident of my investments to be quite honest, two weeks from now it'll be all the same as a few days ago, if not better

>Inb4 shill pajeet trying to sell bags
It's my opinion, you don't have to do anything with it

Pic not related

>FUN
>DBC
>UFR
can't wait for dem gainz

Ha...If you think TRX is an "easy" x6, why not go all in instead of diversifying into smaller gains.

UFR

I just bought another stack too. Just admit you follow the crowd and buy some UFR. If you always try to do your own thing, you'll get stuck holding the bags.

Bitcoin is gonna 10x ^.^

MINT. Dev who created Pivx has came back to help with the proj

Other than VEN you have the Veeky Forums special.

What’s wrong with you?

HORSE cause I love gambling and passive income. They also have a working product already and super fucking low mcap.

>he probably sold VEN for LINK but is afraid to admit it

>UFR

My nigga.

I got some discount ICX and UFR.

ICX has the mainnet launch and summit coming soon and it's going to moon super hard.

UFR is still ultralow market cap and I truly believe it has 10x potential in a healthy market. Not only that but it was just exiting a correction prior to this bitcoin B.S.

wtf I thought TRX was deaded

ITT: People not understanding that UFR is entirely shilled by a Veeky Forums discord group...

all in fun

It is, people are just dumb. Probably buying bitconnect too

VEN
XLM
ACT
STORJ
And a nice stack of BNB to round it all off.

ENG, RLC, XLM

thanks just bought 100k bitconnect you fudder. BCC to the moon!

This guy is just jealous. What kind of small person follows a coin around Veeky Forums posting FUD? A wagecuck with no life.

got it on the insane dip its gonna be YUGE
UFR moon soon

Mate, I've been in that group when UFR was at 0,29$ and I sold pretty early when I realised it has absolutely no value and the idea behind it is just plain useless. A solution for a problem nobody has.
Maybe you can make some gains by the shilling, but just be aware that it has no actual value and will be dumped eventually.

COSS
Tis the year I retire

UFR and VEN could x 2, but I do not see any of those others increasing beyond little pumps here or there until there is a really substantial market recovery.

We are all chained to BTC for the moment, so if you think BTC is going to have a significant recovery near-term, then those picks make sense.

Just be wary!

COSS is going to blow out your asshole like BitConnect. Have fun.

BBT
KEY

Fortknoxter - ico tokens
live edu - ico tokens

Coss is one of the most legitimate projects there are ya dumbfuck

Don't forget XRB, easy 2x, maybe more once devs finish ironing out issues

op's pic is ironic because if you thought today was a "sale" then you are basically burning your money.

BBT is gonna burn tokens too check their facebook for proof

Yeah UFR is literally my buy right now

Really want to sell something that recovers fast and buy something that has yet to do so...

Currently thinking BNTY will break even first but also think it will x3 from here anyway...

Really want to buy more BBT (down 50% for me)

Coss will be 4-5$ in my opinion, not extremely huge gains or moon mission, but still the project seems to be promising.

NULS
ICX

> PRL
was ~4x before the dip, so you know where we are heading to

> MyWish
not gonna explain, you fuckers "fake and gay"d from the first time it got mentioned, even with the dip I'm sitting at 3x

> Coffeecoin (Waves token)
10-100x
First prototype out and fully running
Imagine whats up when they go full live and mainstream

PBL, ARN and LINK.

PBL is an easy 9x.
ARN is the next 20x.
LINK is a obvious 5x and up to 12x EOY.

PFR

Going balls deep as soon as my eth transfers

Read up on some signals based on technical analysis. I suggest STRAT, PACC, COLX, THC and ENJ.

Technical analysis based on indicators gives buy and sell targets. You put an order around that and do whatever you want till its triggered.

Dont know anything about technical analysis and indicators? Join this discord where a pro stocktrader (HSBC UK) teaches over voicechat for free. Why am i shilling this? So i can get premium membership that gives me 30min of private teaching with the stocktrader. Don't believe me? Don't click the link.

This is no pump and dump or mutual funds group

> pic is of an recent example of a signal given by the discord

GcbXdfG

are you retarded

50/50 UFR/ICX.

Haven't felt more comfy in a pair of tokens since I started trading Crypto. Both have upcoming events/releases (EOM ICX meeting and UFR alpha), both have a lot of community interest, both have potential to x10.

Hope the dip lasts a bit longer so I can pick up some more of both desu.

wHoa check this out guys! he figured something out! it's called technical analysis, never heard of it

TRX HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I accumulated tons of SHIT. got 2150000 SHIT worth 0 sats. SHIT is set to moon so hard your ass will rip. 1000000x at least. Infinite gains bros, future is looking brown!

gon git me some UFR,

dis gone b gud.

achain near atl

everyone is missing out or brainwashed by the ufr shillgroup desperate for selling their bags

FUEL
ICX
ARY

I MADE MONEY TRADING THE DIP OP AND I BOUGHT 5000 ETHERPARTY AND 1000 EXTRA LINKS

good man, user

ufr is the next bitconnect, you've been warned

Sold at 2.70 eat my shorts shitcoin

I put all my altcoins into BTC while they still were worth more satoshi's than when I first bought them, and come pay day I'll be putting another 1k into BTC if it's still under 10k.

If BTC is 10k+, I'll just make headway on maxing out my roth ira contributions for 2018.