What are you waiting?

- Nearly ICO price due recent dip
- What is your excuse?
- 25m marketcap
- 1st decentralized messenger
- New website launch this week
- New beta early feb

that logo kinda looks like a tide pod tho

Because it's a scam and you faggots from the discord keep spamming this board.

POOOOOOP

Get it bro, you won't regret.

If you gave me this for free I'd market sell it immediately. These faggots deserve to be jail for falsely advertising the monero lead dev as their tech advisor.

Can't be worse than TRON, but at the end, people are buying it.

12% up since I posted this. I'm telling you, this thing will fly 10x before Feb.

You faggots don't need to fud this anymore.

>platform crypto
>legitimate exchange incoming
>Stay poor

fuck this scam coin off and keep holding those bags

Check the team page again. Notice how the lead developer "Blackstone" is suddenly missing?

Check back the order book. Sure there's 400 ODN buys now. But there's been 5 - 20k orders offloading this garbage for the entire day you cucks.

Stop getting dumped on retards and stop spamming your discord scam coin here.

if the team wasn't so stupid then yes. the idea of a privacy platform is brilliant but the people behind it are idiots. their last tweet was them trying to get john mcafee to shill them lol. have you seen the leaked private chat of the devs fighting?

There weren't even leaked private chat. The team was literally fighting amongst each other in the discord chat for all to see. The shitstorm giggles that were had were tremendous.

ICO price was 13 cents you nigger

*yawn* held over 8ksats during the dump. Fud me when it goes back to 3k

I carry some ODN because it was given to me as a gift, but I honestly can't tell the difference between FUD and an actual shitty project.

Still think it could be $10 by the end of the year so... Whatever.

bought at ico and I'm up 589% OP

It is headed to 1 billion mc. Dont listen to what these guys tell you. Veeky Forums is full of retards who will FUD any project to give themselves a fleeting sense of superiority in their otherwise worthless lives.

>Doesn't take into account BTC price rise

Either way the idea behind this was okay-ish but the team's a literal shitshow employing kids off of the web to fill gaps. Most of the oldtimers sold off during the last discord pnd a few days ago.

Be cautious around this one.

>6612375
Holy fucking shit hahahahaha what a wreck. Buy XLM or eth instead idiots.

I did right before the crash

they're waiting till they are out of beta before asking him for a full security audit

blackstones website is literally their main page right now lmao he just hated the old website. I really don't care if you fucks buy I've been accumulating since ICO, /staking/ and comfy af