Get used to seeing this logo

Biz, you sometimes are so prescient with your coins you choose to meme over. Req, Link, XBY, all great coins.

But you ignore the coin that will make many rich this year. Xtrabytes.

Long written off here as a scamcoin, they have been quietly delivering for a while and shit is about to go nuclear. Business registration today leads to the patents that leads to the promised land.

Do some research, don't take me at my word. Join the discord, links are on the subreddit. But have a look. This is the ETH of 2018.

There is no doubt in my mind this logo will be spamming up this board for the next year and beyond. Be one of the people who bought sub 50c, not sub $50.

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literal scam coin from previously convicted scammers.

Check out bitcointalk threads

Comfy 21k xby holder here.

I think I will be able to retire in a year

Stay poor faggot. Can't call it a scam when the code is improving all the time.

>didnt get in early

get in now you stupid faggot

Bitmox was a scamcoin. Do some more research. The current dev took over after the scam was revealed and tried to rally the community around the coin. Lazy FUD

They are in the third testnet, just registered as a LTD company. Testnet is doing 3k tx per second on the old, scamchain that has been patched. The new zoltchain will be released soon and you will remember your error

the scam that keeps on delivering

I have 10k and think that could be high six figs EOY. Revolutionary tech that will fuck shit up

XBY is gonna cause alot of suicide threads this year.

From the people who blindly ignored the next 100x coin, I agree

scammed me right into 10x gains, what the fuck...

This is a blatant scam. CCRevolution is a scam artist. If you buy this you deserve to lose it all.

you boys were saying this back in may, guess what, i held strong nigga, 150x my original investment, ccr is gonna scam me into a mansion in a few months time

How is it a blatant scam exactly? My research has satisfied my worries so far, but interested to hear if there is something I've missed.

Iv had 40k since may last year! Are you trying to tell
Me these bags are going to actually perform like a proper altcoin this year?

yes it's a scam
Don't buy so I can buy more scamcoins

>Xby is a scam

This coin is gonna scam itself into the top 10 you stupid faggot. You know why? Cause its not a scam. Calling XBY a scam is like posting the meme crash chart, its meaningless on here.

fuck, I want to buy this, but don't wanna end up another bitcooooooooooooooooooonek fag

those smart enough to see the obvious differences between the two will be the ones that profit

The bigger the scamcoin the harder it moons, example: trx, iota, verge, xrp, etc

>xby announces business registration
>immediately moons 30%
Can you feel it, lads?

A lot of people are watching XBY and waiting for all the red flags to come down. When it is crystal clear this coin is legit the buy-ins will make yer fackin head spin

How high will this possibly go? Is it too late to buy? Please dont bullshit me biz

if it's not a scam might as well go into hundreds (circulating supply will be reduced by 75% too), if it's a scam to 0

Possibly? If they deliver there's no ceiling on this coin (in my opinion)

Do you guys know a lot about this coin? Whats XBYs selling point? Is this coin trying to be the next bitcoin.

nah, it's a coin with platform like ethereum, except significantly better in pretty much all aspects, also has new transaction proof concept

Buy it before it gets on kucoin by voting, this thing has also an huge community behind

>Do you guys know a lot about this coin? Whats XBYs selling point? Is this coin trying to be the next bitcoin.

I had 500k of these at some point. I believed in it at some point. Prove to me any of these test nets are real. Show me evidence that any of these new wallets aren’t jut realigned garbage. Why is it that they can’t even make a wallet that shows up in your start menu on windows?

Literal scam coin
Anonymous dev
Cryptopia shitcoin
Got delisted from Yobit (lol)
1.5 BTC daily volume

Yeah, no thanks...

This shit has to crash and burn because I once held over a million of them. If this crap goes $100/XBY .....

EVERYONE VOTE FOR XBY TO BE NEXT ON KUCOIN

kucoin.com/#/vote

>implying it'll beat out tron and cred in tge voting

but the volume is almost 100 btc

Hey, how much money do I have to make from a coin to get a tattoo of the coin's symbol?

$1m+ in your bank acc post tax

How many times must crypto teach you this lesson?
NEVER
SELL

Test real. New Wallet prptotype is real. Company registration is real. PoSig proven to work (XFuel), patent pending... tell me again what is a scam.

maybe he is accumulating lmao

What proof would you need to convince you testnet is real? There's a video posted on r/xtrabytes from a node holder. It showed 3k tx p/s and that's using the old chain, not the zoltchain.

Start menu question? No idea really. I do know they have posted some stuff about the x-cite wallet, but no proof there that would satisfy you.

XFUEL is first proof of tech. The current testnet and xfuel are both running on PoSign right now.

>XFUEL is first proof of tech. The current testnet and xfuel are both running on PoSign right now.

Where do I verify this?

I agree. I wish I had held. But I’m still not convinced it’s not a scam

just buy xby faggot

You’re a retard

XRB does instant transactions, no one actually cares

I’ve been in the game for two years now, I’m not a “noob” (you sound like your from reddit btw)

Explain anonymous devs and prove to me there is more than one node

I’ll suck your dick you faggot

>Explain anonymous devs
>what is bitcoin

anonymous devs because its a real fucking project.

lots of nodes running on the testnet bro

That’s a terrible argument.

BTC was new and probably created by an intelligence service (ie TOR)

Name another project with anonymous devs

Neither of those were arguments

Prove the nodes, dumb dumb

How do you verify this?

I’m just asking a simple question

Fuck fuck fuck just sold my bags yesterday and now it's mooning, I want to neck

I’m nojust saying you fucks aren’t going to make money. I just want to understand if it’s a scam or not

It has all the red flags

Hodl both for maximum gains. XRB is to BTC what XBY is to ETH

>BTC was new
...and this isnt?
>Name another project with anonymous devs
XBY

It was the first crypto you mong

How do I verify that more than one node is up (let alone hundreds)

I’m just asking a simple question. How do i see how many nodes are up?

How do you rationalize anonymous devs?

I can tell you nakamoto (if he was not an intelligence service) was probably scared of bing murdered by banks. How do you rationalize this in a world where everyone is out front and center but you now?

Skycoin is better

>selling at obvious dip

did you get a lobotomy as a youngin

Why do you want me to get in?

just buy 100 dollars then

No answer huh?

Bummer, I want to believe, it you’re not helping me

You motherfuckers are retarded.

>MY COIN NOW HAS A BUSINESS REGISTRATION

It should of already had one if it wasn't a fucking scam coin you retard

I own 10k of these FYI just in case
Minute you guys are the Scientologist of crypto

Dont buy xby I dont want you to make it. DONT BUY IT

If you have XBY, SELL IT ASAP, its a scam, be scared, be very scared, they will dump XBY soon

sell sell sell

yes exactly its a scam, it should have had one the minute it was created or else its a scam. period end of story.

things must be done by the book in crypto or else its a scam. 100%

there are no nodes, no devs, no development, no wallet, hell there arent any real coins. its all fake. if you hold xby you should panic and SELL ASAP

everything is fake.

I own 10k that I’ve held since I had 500k

I just want proof that a node exists. Your reverse psychology is doubly disconcerting

hey guys i just found my old wallet it has 66k xby on it. but its taking forever to download so i downloaded the boostrap dat and imported it into my folder. still nothing, just froze. wat do

Lucky for you I believe that we should backup our claims and sometimes go as far as to spoonfeed newbies instead of shilling. Here, maybe this is enough for you. Feel free to check yourself. If you're still here.

Sorry bro, I'm sure you've accumulated enough

lol

Shitcoin that's shooting for the stars and has yet to show any of it. Community manager is like herpes. Wouldn't bother with this.

Jerking over a coin because it has a good logo... mfw.

we have seen it we don't care you can't even get your community with over 2k members to vote for a new exchange. Even though you are willing to pay for it.

wow a registered company in a tax haven with a photoshopped picture of a certificate.

enjoy your fomo pump and we will watch it drift back down to 3k-2k sats

This is never going below 40 cents again. Screencap this post

sell, its all a giant conspiracy

I changed my mind. Dont buy in. It's a scam.

this

No dumbass, it’s a scam

That’s not proof... the devs could just send what ever node data they want to the wallet. Use some critical thinking skills

Also who the fuck says “newbie”?

Jesus what a terrible coin. Are you guys even trying! It reeks of scam.

Strapped the fuck in

This, also transaction speed means shit when the confirms still take 10 minutes.

there's morons thinking a patent drop on the 21st will make this go to $10.

there's no partnerships, there's no willingness to be transparent

team members quit regularly, team members openly say they are putting up and removing walls in the discord TEAM MEMBERS are manipulating it openly.

Yes, its a scam. Sell now.

Yeah thats what I said idiot. Its a giant conspiracy, the team members conspire with each other to pump the price.

You should all listen to the fudders, this time they will be right. Sell XBY ASAP. Do it now. Just get out, its clearly a scam. Sell sell sell sell

You sound like a reverse psychology shill. That’s why I responded that way

I love clearing retards out of threads like these.

Not one of these pathetic shills has been able to answer any of my concerns.

Again, I own a tiny postition because I never sell all the way out. I want this to win, but you guys aren’t instilling any confidence

Watch me go in any other thread and ask these kinds of questions. See if they act this way

>you boys were saying this back in may, guess what, i held strong nigga

Stop buying into ponzi schemes honey

sell

terrible logo...looks like it belongs on some grotty clinic in a depressed city that primarily hands out antibiotics for STD's

The fudders are always right on biz. Listen to the fudders, sell your XBY right now. Dont hesitate, just do it.

We fud because we do it for the good of the people of this board. That's the only reason why. This project is 100% a scam.

Heres the thing - things must be done by the book in crypto. There must be 100% proof, multiple audits, open source code, an immediate incorporation, and developers that reveal themselves. If a coin project is lacking in this criteria, then it is certainly a scam. It cannot be anything else but a scam.

You should panic. Sell your XBY now. The bottom line is, you should definitely not take risks, especially in crypto. Stay in something safe. Sell XBY, its a scam, scam scam scam