Realizing poker wont make me millions

>realizing poker wont make me millions
>realizing crypto wont make me millions
>realizing stocks wont make me millions

wat do

There's only one proven way to make millions.

Become a kike and trade both sides of a war you started. North Korea US one coming up.

tfw this is also me lol

Get a high paying job, stay single and invest in high risk volatile stocks with your extra cash in the hopes theyll sky rocket

start you own business (i.e. work your ass off 18h/day no vacation ever)

use one to make thousands, then use that money to make millions

>realizing lottery wont make me millions

Make some friends with jews and get into finance with them, that's the only way to make it these days. However be wary as they aren't really your friends, they are still going to use you and throw you under the bus.

Walmar

suck 20 dicks a day at 20 bucks a pop
you will become millionaire in 2500 days
also consider you will be able to increase your clientel with practice and networking
possibly even increase the price

Stocks and crypto can absolutely make you millions with a little bit of luck and skill.

Lol at 5 minutes a blow job he will hacke to suck dick for over 4000 hours.

Stocks can safely make you millions if you're willing to regularly contribute to a tax-advantaged account over decades and let compound interest do its work. That's how most (non-famous) millionaires get to where they are. But people here have gotten so used to massive crypto gains that the idea of a slow and steady retirement account is scoffed at (it's only for boomers, grandpas, etc). But imo the conservative approach should be the first priority, followed by higher-risk ventures.

do what everyone else does and get a fucking job

Do not start your own business without shitloads of money in the bank, a good business plan and guaranteed sales for the next 2 years
make that 3 years

t. someone who took a job with mates company and has slowly watched it go down the shitter

What about a shopify or another online business? Seems easy and manageable.

>wat do
Traditionally? A job, you parasite

Lol Captain Hairtrigger here can't last 5 minutes getting a beejay
When I pay for 2 hours, I GET 2 hours

Also at least 5 years worth of livable income tucked away. My brother tried without knowing what he was doing, and it's left him destitue.

Maybe an extra cash income source but not a liveable income source
unless of course you have a way of tapping an unknown cash cow with no competitors and stacks of people queing up to pay shitloads

Should we invest in a bunker?

MOVE YOUR FAT ASS AND GET A JOB YOU STUPID MILLENNIAL

>>realizing crypto wont make me millions

It will if you stop being such a fucking cuck

yeah this
my subtle hints of >hmm money might be tight to >you're in trouble to >shut it down, shut it down NOW...
have gone on deaf ears

now i have to try and get out without getting blamed for this shit

Yeah but that is gay. The only reason to make millions is to have complete and total control over your time. I do not want a million bucks after I am old and coarsened by decades of work.

Get a degree and become useful

West coast real estate.

Shit, you're just yelling into the wind around here.
I trade heavily (not crypto), but I wouldn't bother to mention it on this board, I just lurk.
I made $5,400 today, $3,000 of which was realized, but that isn't generally regarded as "worth doing" here.

Useless Millennial bum. The post

before biz became infested with get rich quick fags, it was actually one of the better boards.
to andwer your question:
acquire a marketable skill
live below your means
invest
invest in more than one way. do some risky investing (crypto) and some less risky investing (vanguard, real estate, etc)
have a budget
dont go into consumer debt. ever.

you will never become and stay wealthy without living below your means and having a plan of what to do with your money.

I get that, but if a sample of people pursue get-rich-quick tactics, most of them won't succeed, though survivorship bias will lead us to focus on the ones that do. And the ones who fail end up worse off than the get-rich-slow approach. The market tends to seize upon high profit opportunities, making them temporary, so I just think people need to lower their expectations of what can be done in the short-term.

It just depends on your priorities. If you don't care much about your elder years and would rather have a chance at riches in your youth, then by all means allocate most of your savings to high-risk-high reward stuff. I just personally would rather have the safety net first and then take smaller risk. To each their own.

lol
you dont need to be a millionaire to have control of your time. you need to have a budget, discipline, and time management skills to have control of your time. the sooner you realize this the better.
if x i will be happy
if x i will be free
if x then i could do what i want
do you see the problem here

>realizing poker wont make me millions

No shit, this isn't 2003 when every dumbass boomer is pumping in thousands of dollars thinking he's going to be the next moneymaker or doyle brunson

>realizing crypto wont make me millions

crypto right now is the equivalent of 2002 poker. As long as you're not retarded, you can make a lot of money

>realizing stocks wont make me millions

You need massive capital beforehand to make anything decent from stocks

Contribute to scociety in exchane for currency (also known as working, wage slaving, wage cucking, etc)