REQ thread

No REQ thread wtf Veeky Forums
Fastest recovery, soon to moon with Friday's news
Let's go

What do you want us to say. Its the same shit over and over. We wait until friday. Now Fuck off.

just sold my coins. rumor is that main developer and CTO have left.

heard the same - sillicon valley talks

no they didn't

Lol, weak ass FUD. The whole team moved to Singapore, they are actively still contributing. This coin will make top 10 this year, just accept it faggot.

My dad works at REQ and this is true

>thinks its FUD

collect your pink wojacks.

>rumor
Literally the retard way to say no source.

rumor has it that you're gay, just double wrapped myself and ordered hgh just in case

I bet you own either FUN, BCC or TRON. lmao

just accumilated more because of dip. Now we wait

Rumor is you are a nigger

>1k
I'm not gonna make it

Wish I'd had the balls to sell at the top, or even half way down, to rebuy that dip. Holy fuck it was juicy.

Nice rebound lads.

Back to $1.20 by Friday.

75 cents by Friday

this will be one of the first tokens with an actual use in a couple of months

lmao i believe in req so i just threw some extra fiat at it cause these are some nice ass prices rn

>threw some extra fiat
Yeah...don't have any of that coin.

Yeah, hindsight is always crystal clear like that.

Whatever user, we hold for the product, it's a surefire way to increase your capital.

>pump it to 1$

Dev team fled to SEA, expect bitconnect tier prices in a week

You don't have spare cash laying around? Investing into risky assets isn't for you bro, I bought more at .34 this morning feels great.

lmao you dont all in all your money into cryptos save some

>Yeah, hindsight is always crystal clear like that.
It's absolutely brutal.

I have a small amount left over that I don't want to put in as I have monthly payments etc I want to keep it around for. I'm NEET so I don't really need any of the money I invested, it's just sitting in my bank account doing nothing. So far even with this dip it's still doing better than had I left it in the bank so whatever.

great FUD a lot of people falling for it

im just lonely :-(

The word around the street is that the dev team hired a secondary team from India to do their work while they plot their next move from a secret location. Anyone heard about that?

Word has it the team is actually all women.
The "men" are traps.
I sold for a loss just to get away from this.

>comparing FUN to BCC or TRON
xd

>tfw no $26 REQ

thx bought 100k

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just got this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

I don’t even care. I’m holding and don’t give two shits about biweekly updates. See you in 3 years when I’m loaded with 75k REQ.

>75k REQ
You're gonna be either a multi millionaire or broke. Good luck user you have balls

I'm a little up in terms of ethereum, a little down in terms of usd, not too bad all thing considered. Is it true someone asked the lead developer about coding and he responded "what's a computer?"

Is Request Network going to be better at moving fiat than Paypal or is it going to be a virgin exchange that's only good at moving fake chuck e cheese tokens?

Yes it will be better for everyone to use REQ. Fees will be magnitudes lower than PayPal's.

I am already a multi hundred thousandaire from btc. I believe in long term capital gains because I refuse to be fucked by the taxman. When I buy, I fucking hold with hands of diamond and a death grip. I’ve never panicked, ever. Day and swing traders disgust me and they will go to jail for being fucking retards.

Is it time to buy more?

Alpha

yes ur getting it at half its ath

Do they have a working product yet? Or anything to suggest this is something to invest in beyond a good idea on paper?

good enoguh for me

test net has been live for a while

They have a testnet version of request out and mainnet release is before end of Q1 (probably february). They are also backed by Ycombinator who backed coinbase, twitch, dropbox just to name a few.

you don't actually use req tokens in the app you fucking small dick double digit iq faggot. You can use any fiat/crypto currency and send it to anyone else, the REQ token is used in the network itself, the users never have to purchase REQ tokens at any point.

Now go find the nearest tall structure and jump

Test net is out, main net coming you nigger. JS library released, 3rd party devs are already working plugins and extensions for req. Ez moneyz

Thank Christ, I was beginning to think I was a damned fool for being memed into holding 3 thousand of these things

So who does need the token, aside from speculators?

The merchants who add a "Buy with Request" button to their stores?

Will it just be Request Network slowly buying them back from the speculators?

>mocha roastie supreme

Unsure. They are partnered with kyber to eventually be able to pay any crypto or Fiat payment request in any other fist or crypto. I imagine the req tokens required for transactions will be sourced from the exchange at market price. All I know is neither user will be required to own req

Do you trade with Binance? Easy analogy: you can opt to pay fees in BNB for 50% discount. So say you pay for a coffee in ETH and the coffee shop prefers USD. You send the ETH, the network turns ETH into USD, the coffee shop gets paid in USD. During the transfer, some of the payer's currency converts to REQ to pay the fee. That token is then burnt, not bought back, therefore decreasing the supply.

perfect explanation. Req is more of a transfer token, it doesn't actually directly interact with the user, it's just used in the conversion process.

Just bought 28.5K today. You faggots better deliver. Every time I buy on rumors I have been disappointed so hopefully this time will be different.

Okay. so if I own REQ I *could* use it to make my transactions a little cheaper. And if I don't, the network will instead automatically buy and then burn some REQ to pay for my transactions?

That makes sense.

how can you lump funfair in with 2 scam coins? its a 30 man team with a finished product being released in like a month

sooooooooo this coin has value because it's burned in transactions? the app seems like a home run tho.

idk if i'm stupid but i dont get it

This shit is literally the future. 10 years from now this thing will have made Bitcoin and Ethereum and whatever shitcoin got popular it's bitch, and be worth 10x their amount.

Bought another 10k REQ.There is an update on Friday and it definitely will push it back to +$1.

don't say this kind of thing. It will jinx us, just enjoy the progress of the team, and eventual price rise that will accompany a well executed business plan by the developers.

if the market doesn't dip again. fingers crossed

Nobody made you buy it, retard.

>he didn't put his leftover shitcoin dust on the EXRN dip
cmon user 5x your shit right here.

FUD in 2018 folks

Please explain the point in holding this token if its only purpose is to be used for transaction fees?

Reminder that this was shilled below 5c.

They gonna announce partnership with link, both will moon, and I'll have a priaprism

We don't have to deliver shit. Fuck off with your measly stack.

Think of it like Binance Bucks.

If you don't have REQ, you will pay a fee that covers a behind the scenes transaction which spends some of your fiat/crypto to buy the necessary amount of REQ (using Kyber Networks) and then burns that REQ. So the actual cost transaction cost = x + y, where

x = Kyber Networks crypto conversion to REQ cost
y = REQ cost

If you have them, there is no need for the Kyber Networks step to occur, and you avoid paying that fee.

I imagine it will become valuable to hoard REQ tokens early on as people realize how the costs are calculated. That's why I'm hoarding them.

damn already .60
might actually hit $1+ by friday

So, will you eventually be able to sell req tokens for fiat via the request network?

You will be able to sell any crypto for fiat via the request network.

REQ tokens are burned as part of the transaction. If you don't hold any, the system automatically behind the scenes deducts crypto from your wallet to pay Kyber Networks to exchange for a REQ token to burn for the transaction.

That is as complicated as it gets.

Yep

Yes sure can. Make a request to yourself.

Fuck off with this lame ass FUD.

Yes, correct, one caveat though... I doubt they'll give a fee reduction if you currently hold REQ. Which brings up the question of "what makes REQ tokens valuable?"

1.) Limited supply
2.) Token burn when used for transactions
3.) Its value is determined largely on the network being successful, because the tokens are the fuel

So if you believe in the team and tech, this is a no brainer. Even if you think it's a good idea and know they've delivered on every deadline, you should own this. If it fails, chances are it'll settle around 20c for a month... plenty of time to get out. If it does get adopted, Mars won't even see us blow by.

What other project other than PERHAPS link can you say this about?

is going parabolic now or is it done growing? will it go up or down

def up, there is an update on Friday

thank

if it manages to break past 0.0006 ETH then it is going to explode.

easily $1.20 by Friday/Saturday

Great, it only has to go to $1 for me to be back at my ATH from right before the crash

>tfw we were 0.00115 ETH just a week ago