HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IT WAS ACTUALLY A SCAM
EXCHANGE CONFIRMED DOWN AFTER FORCING HIGHEST MARKET BUY ON ANY TRADE

LMAO THEY DID IT AGAIN

BitConnect 2.0

wtf? proof?

What a beautiful UI, definitely worth 6 months wait!

nice fud but where's the proof

nice fud

beeeeeetconnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect

they are actively hiring and we are a group of 50 devs from top companies helping out pro-bono to make the website and ux better.

Price is literally up 40% on other platforms.
Everything on coss is working fine, except the exchange which is performing a scheduled maintenance.
What do you even gain by trying to fud this hard

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

More coins for himself

>we are a group of 50 devs from top companies helping out pro-bono to make the website and ux better.

Did i mention the devs are literally getting help from reddittors?

If it was a scam, don't you think they would move their coss to other exchanges and dump on them there for ETH/BTC aswell?
As long as this don't happen, there is no chance this is a scam. The exchange is in beta, give it some time. lol

discord gg/3fW7bzr

I'm among the redditors helping, it's working pretty well!

Here's the proof.

Just in case anyone is curious, I was the one concern fudding last night about how everyone should be "cautious" about a "possible" exit scam and not stay in too deep with money they can't afford to lose. Just want to take a moment to thank you all for falling for it and filling my 10k buy order on ED. I was seriously worried I wouldn't make it before everyone else caught up to the news but it looks like I managed to catch it near the bottom thanks to whatever kind soul sold. I'll probably sell the 10k again at around $1.50-2.00 right before next week's fee split and buy back in when it dips to around this price after that.

You scrubs realize they announced 100% fee share for 2 weeks for their fuckup, right?

Lmao brainlets look at their Telegram. Not only are you wrong, but COSS is refunding people for their mistake.

They can always pull a bitconnect.

big if true

that's.. actually nice

What kind of formation is this? The bleeding waterfall?

They do, they're just trying to accumulate. When FUD like this happens the simplest thing to look out for is whether or not there's a link or a picture of what they're claiming, when there isn't one 9/10 it's intentional FUD.

the "easy money for trade bots" formation

Lol and I was the guy that told you to shut the fuck up and that you know shit about shit

I knew user, I see you

Nice FUD.
Exchange is down for maintenance and Rune has already said those who lost money are being reimbursed, in addition to the fee split being raised to 100% for the next 2 weeks for everyone to make up for this issue.

shh, if they manage to crash it we can get more cheap COSS

It was a good effort user. We're both on the same side now at least.

Always were homie
Look at me
we are the banker nao

>exchange is back up btw retards

ITS BACK

AHAHAHAHA COSS IS BACK UP NOW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUDDERS BTFO

They are reversing the trades, letting people who withdrew keep the money (and giving them some of their own), and making the fee split 100% for two weeks. COSS is a bunch of bros.

Looks like the y axis chart glitches are fixed too.

The ETH I deposited yesterday isn't in my wallet and etherscan shows the tx it succeeded. Crap.

ETH nodes are overloaded, and with the downtime they've disabled all deposit and withdrawal. Likely their next step in fixing. I've got some ETH waiting as well.

Obvious FUD. If you knew anything child. Just bought 100k

has a reputable and comunicative team tbqh. Services go down sometimes.

How do I get the fee share? I own coss on coss.io but the balance of it hasn't increased at all. Bought it 1+ months ago

dashboard dude
scroll down
read everything carefully

>dev
>one dev
jesus christ why would this exchange ever get volume

If they didn't exit scam now that means they really want to build a huge, well-prospering platform.

That's a solid proof for me. I'm buying in.

It's back up and trading. Still slow but new engine isn't expected out til end of the quarter.

I was actually one of the first COSS fudders back in the day when it started (the rune failed businesses + the Veros connection). Then I invested, pulled out, came back in, sold again. I currently don't have any COSS. I have to say, though, the team truly has integrity, they have been very honest, humble, sensible and forthcoming. The only reason for why I'm not currently invested is because in the long run, I'm afraid they may get trampled by exchanges with similar ideas but much bigger funding and/or no fees exchanges and/or decentralized exchanges. The development is very slow and the UI pretty amateurish. There's also a lot of bugs and it seems to me the team doesn't have enough resources to handle it all in a reasonable amount of time. I still hope they manage to pull it off, though, they deserve it. I also think it will still go up over time, so you won't lose money on the bags you're holding now.

well put. the slow progress from the dev team is absolutely infuriating. but there are 2 things that keep me from selling my large coss stack:
1) now that they have some money they recently hired quite a few new people, hopefully some that can clean up their slow ass engine
2) the community is now starting to get really involved, to the point where people on reddit are basically joining the team in exchange for more coss

at this point the only wild card is if they can get it to scale. the rev share, the fiat gateways, the growing community... everything else is in place. if they can overcome that one hurdle this becomes a billion dollar exchange overnight

there are now 3 devs + community devs starting. hopefully they fire the original dev cuz hes a fuckin low-grade pajeet loser of a developer

exchange is already back up.

The fact that they HAVEN'T exit scammed and are continuing to put time and resources into improving the platform is proof positive that they're legitimate.

You fudders need some new material because quite frankly this shit is pathetic. But hey thanks for causing the dip over the last few days, I stocked up even bigger bags. Have made nothing but profit with COSS so far.

You sound like a salty bagholder
Just fucking sell your 200 coss no one gives a fuck

It seriously doesn't matter one bit if it's an exit scam or not, the site is so fucking unusable that no reasonable person is ever going to invest in anything to do with COSS, it's just far too risky to have your money anywhere near that site, and for this reason it's completely doomed to fail. Sure, they might be genuine and might be trying to fix all the problems, BUT THEY'RE NOT GETTING ANY FUCKING RESULTS. FOR WEEKS AND WEEKS AND WEEKS NOW. It's still unusable, buggy as fuck, and rarely ever works. The team, despite their likely good intentions, is just plain incompetent. No two ways about it.

I have never seen anything get fudded as hard as coss has been the last few days, maybe I ought to buy in

a wise man once said that "past mistakes are not indicative of future performance" and I think it rings true here.

You say yourself, "weeks and weeks and weeks", which is nothing in the grand scheme of things. They're still in beta, they're very transparent, they admit when they fuck up, they admit they have a small dev team but are hiring more. They have a new backend engine planned for Q1 - so within the next couple months.

>You say yourself, "weeks and weeks and weeks", which is nothing in the grand scheme of things.
It's not nothing, it's everything. It's an eternity in cryptoland. EVERY SINGLE OTHER EXCHANGE CAN GET THEIR SHIT RUNNING, and they fucking can't. They're shit, they can't keep up, they can't catch up, and their ability and competence has clearly been displayed. They're worse than everyone else. There's really no argument here.

Please keep fudding so I can accumulate.

Coss is trash don’t buy in exit scam alert alert beep boop beepity boop

Lol at the fuders.
Chart is now fixed, new UI works properly now plus we get 100% shares in next two weeks.

Think about it, the bull run before the update was for a reason and now they finally delivered plus more. This is gonna go back up.