In all honesty, which scam was funnier? Confido or Bitconnect?

In all honesty, which scam was funnier? Confido or Bitconnect?

confidio because Joost meme

I cum too m8

Bitconnect because it's all normies

bitconnect is king, obv because pic related.
HEY HEY HEY

LTCGear and GAWMiner

bitconnect. The normalfags weren't in on confido. Bitconnect had market cap greater than 1 billion while confido had only 50 mil at it's peak

Coss of coss

For real, Carlos and $20k Pajeet made this hilarious

Confido because I bought the dip and 50x'd.

What's the 20k pajeet story?

COSS

Devops199 was still the funniest happening of the past year

Newfags weren't here during confido so they won't remember all the pink wojaks and memes. Fucking JOOST

USDT

WASA WASA WASA WASA WASA WASSUP BITCONNECT!!!

Bitconnect by far in terms of memes and scope. $400k comfy doo scam vs 10 top crypto normie killer bitconnect.

Anyone remember the Evolution exit scam back in 2015?

Bitconnect was just sad, not even funny to see grandmas lose their retirement and people living on the streets after getting scammed by a nigger

watch the video retard

BEEEEEEEECONEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCC

I CAN'T HEAR YOU

BEEEEEEEECCCCCOOOOOOOOONNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCC

Cfd

Hey hey heeeeey.

Hey hey heeeeeeeeeey.

Wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassaaaaaap bitconneeeeeeeeeeect.

Hey hey hey everybody my name is Carlos Matos and I am coming from New York City New York let me tell you guys that I am so excited I am so happy I am really so thrilled to be right now sharing this amazing glorious super exciting moment of my life with all of you guys and let me tell you that we are really changing the world as we know it. The world is not anymore the way it used to be MMM MMM MMM NO NO NO. BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEECT. WOOOOOOOOO. BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT.

We are coming and we are coming in waves. We are starting and we are going to actually go all over the world we are building the entire world. Let me tell you guys that I started one hundred and thirty seven days ago with only twenty five thousand six hundred and ten dollars and right now I am reaching one hundred and forty thousand dollars. WOAHOAHOAHOAHOAH WASSUP. And let me tell you that I am actually earning around one hund- I mean one thousand and four hundred dollars on an everyday basis seven days a week. WHAAAAAAAAT. I am right now independently, financially independently. I am saying to so many people who say that this was going to be a con artist game, that this was going to be a scammer game, “hey you gonna lose all your money.” My wife still doesn’t believe in me. I’m telling him but honey listen this is real. “Oh nonononono, that’s a scam.” I said “but wait I’m gonna go to the bank, I’m gonna get my bitcoins, I’m going to actually put it into dollars. Here they are right on the table.” “Nooo, that’s money they took from another account.” I say “what am I gonna do?”

Confido because we all knew Bitconnect would crash at any moment, we just didn't know when.
With confido simply nobody expected it, there were people actually investing a lot of money thinking it would be a top20 coin in the future.

I have trouble feeling bad for people supporting obvious scams. Yeah it's sad when grandmas lose their money, but fuck, they need to learn.

post the video retard

The Segwit (Futures) "scam" was great too.

/comfydo/ was fuckin hilarious looking back because of how it was shilled here but that carlos video of BICONNNEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK is also truly hilarious. Confido ftw though because of the genuine belief on this board it wasn't a scam whereas bitconnect was a ponzi.

Confido because nobody saw it coming

CFD mainly hit "smart" and "early" investors who were chasing the next low-cap. While there were warnings about the team, many of them were active on Plebbit shilling it everywhere. It must be said that the person/people behind Confido were highly intelligent and what they pulled off was impressive, in its detail and awareness. Remember how the team clarified that they were going to use LINK in the beta but not the alpha release? It was well-done.

BitConnect is just sad and depressing. It was so transparently fraudulent and so blatantly targeted at low-hanging fruit that it just doesn't require anywhere near the same skill and execution. Also, many of those responsible have exposed themselves publicly. The CFD guys on the other hand are away and free.

My sides

bitconnect because it was an obvious scam and it was all blacks getting scammed