Veeky Forums Isn't Veeky Forums Without Daily LTC FUD Thread

I'm not seeing much of LTC hate here. Something's cooking.

Man I just used litecoin to buy something and it went smooth. Fast, low fees. Pretty round numbers. Cute Android app. Love this coin.

it dipped less and recovered more than BTC or ETH.

>Love this coin
There is no coin has cult-like following like this one.

One positive user

what is LINK?

someone on Veeky Forums said big announcement this week

thats enough for me to buy personally

HODL'ING 2000 ltc since 2013, newcryptofags know nothing of HODL through hard times

>LINK
LTC has had this kind of following behavior since the beginning. Whatever Charlie does, many of his followers see him as a genius. LINK is still young but you are right, it is going toward that path

When are you selling user?

You mean, WhaleBro?

>Guy literally warns everyone of the bullshit crash to come.
>Untrustworthy.

Everyone should sell your LTC for a new, easily-manipulated vapor shitcoin. Screencap this.

>Tfw missed my opportunity to buy 3 LTC at 135 when I woke up in the morning.
I got greedy and thought it would fall more, but it clawed it's way back up.

$1500 i might cash out 50% for some comfy FIAT livings, otherwise I ride this bomb in to the ground, death and destruction or to glory and millions. Who knows at this point

I saw several threads that said "did you buy the dip" earlier, kek. Are you going to jump in user?

i've been meaning to gouge my eyes out every since that worthless chink fuck cashed out

I'm already in. I bought 2 LTC a while back at like 200 or so. I just would have really liked having an extra 3 at only 135 each.

death and destruction or to glory and millions
I spent about $20k to buy this coin around this time last year. I'm on the same page with you on the "Do or Die" stand

ever*

You only spent about 4 dollar a coin then, right? Aren't you already like in a really solid spot? How high do you expect the coin to go?

>$LTC 2
Isn't that too little user?

+/-$4 sounds about right. I don't have a target price. I'm just waiting until the big exchanges open their registrations back. I would hope there will be another big pump then. Once no one talks about bubble, that's when I'm selling.

sir

>Chink
He just can't help to FUD his own coin to he bottom

I mined LTC in 2013 for a year and so I have some sentimental value to it, I would still have mined from 2014 to now if I could justify the cost, I also purchased more at $10, $20 and $40 last year. I firmly believe despite all the FUD it has the potential to go great places with Lightning, Atomic Swaps and all the rest of developments. I do acknowledge however it needs Iron HODL hands, the weak will be eaten by price fluctuations. Iron HODL is the only way forward unless your gig is pumping shitcoins. Whatever. I'll take your money

Yes sir bow LTC sir. Its worry nice coon sir

proof or kys you larping faggot fuck

Have you sodl any yet user?

when is the next dip to 150

You think this dip is over? This ain't even the worst of it. Bear trap. Tether up niggers.

I'll tell you after I'm done learning about this pyramid, kek

Shouldn't you be buying during bear trap?