twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Full of shit faggot

So what?

dis nigga lost 50 BTC?

Let me guess he tried to margin short LUL

>Full of shit faggot
I am in the private discord
If you don't believe me, I don't give a shit

This fool is weirding me out. I bought in around 60-70 and just sold. Don't feel like taking the risk on shaky Rhett. Buy Ethereum Classic NOW.

As bad trader as developer
He didnt write a single line for BTCP

HOLY SHIT

Veeky Forums CALLED IT

GET THE FUCK OUT KEKIMUS MAXIMUS

Why do he tweet this ? Ask yourself : twitter.com/HeyRhett/status/953779958828163072

he literally explained why, because YOU SIR are spreading baseless fud because you panic sold

Ahah, I will up this next month

literally spilled coffee

What a loser
Sold 100K

>up this next month

PAJEET SHILLS FROM REDDIT ARE HERE TO STEAL YOUR CHEAP ZCL.

FUCKING GET OFF MY BOARD NORMAN

NOT SELLING A SINGLE ZCL REDDIT PAJEET

Someone explain how this is a fork of two coins and not technically a fork of one and an airdrop to a second?

Wait
Do I give a shit ?
Not at all

It's Zclassic on the bitcoin blockchain
But a Zclassic without any new feature of zcash ....

YOUR FUD, TOO OBVIOUS, YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD TO CASH IN.

TRY AGAIN LATER, OR PERHAPS START ON REDDIT PAJEET.

EVEN BETTER, RETURN TO THE DISCORD GROUP THAT SENT YOU TO SHILL AND TELL THEM THAT THEY HAVE NO POWER HERE.

Yeah, just sold, moving into BAT. I'd recommend anyone else reading this do the same.

Don't get me wrong ZCL could still moon but it's a dangerous hold now, Rhett's latest tweet reeks of desperation. They're clearly behind schedule and making promises they can't keep.

nah fuck off

AND HERE COMES THE SHILL INTO AN ALREADY MOONED COIN.

OF COURSE, ABANDON THIS PROMISING COIN EN MASS FOR ANOTHER.

SURELY THIS MAN IS TRYING TO HELP YOU.

Forget BAT then, just take your money out of ZCL. Come on dude it's really obvious that the writing is on the wall.

I dont want to do FUD, just tell the truth
The last information I received was they cant do private transactions on the electrum portfolio, you will see if I lie or not

PAJEET, CHILD OF THE OLD CONTINENT, YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE! RETURN FROM WHENCE YOU HAVE COME.

YOU KNOW NOT THE DARK FORCES WITH WHICH YOU TRIFLE.

SHOO SHOO PAJEET
NOT A SINGLE ZCL

hahahahahaha bat has already mooned. hahahahahahahahahaha

GTFO WITH THAT FAKE FUD

WHETHER OR NOT THERE REMAIN GAINS TO BE HAD ON BAT MATTERS LITTLE TO ME AT THE CURRENT JUNCTURE.

DO NOT AID THE STREET SHITTERS IN THEIR QUEST, CHILD.

Yeah I'm not going to bother arguing with these retards they can FOMO in once it hits the top 10. BAT is about to get the biggest free marketing campaign in crypto history.

You know.

What happened with zcl?
Did they cancel the btc private fork or something?

This is exactly what it is user.

then why dont you create your own BAT thread and convince pajeet there fgt? This thread is about ZCL.

Yo so wtf is going on? Do we hold or nah?

nothing happened, just FUD that Rhett already refuted on Twitter
you decide

>A BTC ripoff with no treasury system plans would of succeeded
>Hey guys i'm retarded I'll pay you money to come develop my rip off coin
Come on guys this is a classic P n D, ride the waves but don't get caught up in the non-existent longevity of this garage project.

FUDs not working Pajeet.
We need flags.

/biz will be doing the dumping instead of you Pajeet.

you faggots act tough during a dip, I've only lost 50 btc, but I'm up 4000 because of drug money last year.

>tfw drug dealers and pedophiles are the new elite

they had a vote and it was in favor of a "treasury" but then they decided wasn't high enough percentage so they decided against it

RP:
this is good btw because even though the ZCL coin owners wanted the team to make themselves a treasury the team decided the consensus wasn't high enough and they believe the project will pay for itself over time