DBC rising

How are we holding, brainiacs? You didn't sell, did you?

A cup is forming. It will take a week or so to complete, and it will be beautiful.

No and I wish I had at any point so i could have gotten back in at a price so low not even the dumbest troll dared to FUD about.

>You didn't sell, did you?

No but I've accepted that I'll never get my $200 back.

how big of a brain do you need to buy this dip

3.5k brains, holding, not even selling 10% until were atleast at 300 eth

I love this picture and the fact that someone took the time to make it. DBC has the best memes.

Just sold 10k Brainies and buying back in lower. See you at 1400 sats faggots

Volume seems to be slowly returning.

I had the good fortune of prematurely evacuating at approx $0.40 (on the ride down from ~$0.65), but I'm very enthusiastic about buying in again at this revised price

Aren't there some kind of DBC news or events planned for EOM?

This is a neat drawing

>Aren't there some kind of DBC news or events planned for EOM?

Major NEO conference and DBC is the last presenter. I take that as a good sign - saving the best for last.

They've responded very well well to the criticism they received last week, which is better than what 90% of crypto devs have done. They claim to get better English translation and marketing.

>I take that as a good sign - saving the best for last.
Either that or graveyard shift

tl;dr on the criticism?

Nope, no budging for ole me.

BRAIN GANG BEAUTIFUL!

no need for regret friend, never listen to fud, I dont even respond to them anymore just keep being positive and hold the faith!

Oh you will my friend, just hold on.

If I had the money I would of bought so much! lol

BRIN GANG BRAVERY! funny meme! lol

They are great arent they, so many have put in such good work on these things, HYPE!

I noticed that looking like we might make a good run! Did the competition end yet?

Oh yes We have 2 conferences left the big one is at end of jan!

Their English translation at the conference was embarrassingly bad. They received some rightful flak for it, but actually responded, saying they'll be better prepared and will also put focus into marketing towards an English speaking audience.

Gotcha my friend, here is some news on that. This is a very good sign for all of us!

Nobody is buying DBC because you are creepy as fuck. Stop posting stupid curry nigger.

How long of a hodl is this projected to be? I was thinking of investing in other coins and coming back to DBC later

Just to be clear friends I made another thread to seeif the fudders come to me as oppose to the DBC threads. They do, and are following me, remember to not respond to them it is around 4 of them that all post the same image types and messages.

Just dont forget to sell before Si
ngularityNET goes live on binance

>einstein

DBC holders do not read kikes

>How long of a hodl is this projected to be?

I planned on at least this month, but now I'm thinking possibly February or March, and evaluate along the way. Things could change by then. Regardless, it's a hold for at the very minimum the rest of this month. It could turn into long-term if it patches itself back up well.

>tfw planned on investing in other coins and now I'm stuck having to sit and wait till it goes back up because I put 50% of my money in DBC

Patience, user. The cup is forming. If this gets listed on Binance as well, things will shake up.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Thats not very nice.

Well the competition on Huobi is officially over as of at least 9 hours ago. I guess it was just wishful thinking that the prices would go back up on their exchange. :(

I put 100% so it could be worse.

The overall market crash combined with Korean FUD struck this coin at a really nasty time. The Huobi competition never affected it all that much. The majority of my portfolio is DBC and I'm feeling fine.

No but I literally almost did today because the FUD was so bad. Still holding since I bought at 7 cents.

13 cents here. 7 cents is an insanely good entry.

Oh yes indeed my friend bwaha! I am HYPED!

That webm lol

It will be fine just sit and be patient! :D

Dont respond to them, their is like 4 who target me and I tested it they follow me to threads by watching my trip/posting images have even attacked others who posted food thinking it was me.

Give it time, it takes patience because a big market crash happened.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

I'm trying to figure out buying and selling DBC with ETH over and over on Huobi. How can I be sure I'm gaining a USD value each time?

your desperation is seen from miles away. You want oh so bad for your investment to go back, and you promise others something you do not know.
You have 0 idea where this shitcoin is going, yet you get others to invest in the sinking ship. Quite cruel actually, that isn't a goodguybrain
that sounds more like a mini whale leeching these fags money. RIP

As long as ETH doesn't die (and it wont) you are better off tracking price in ETH when swingtrading.

got in at .15 originally
sold 20k at a 1,500 loss

Needed the money right then to get in on another mission that should be quicker
havent loss faith ill be back in dbc

That makes sense. What I meant was, how can I be sure I'm not slowly losing money from fees? I'm not quite sure how large the price change needs to be in order to profit compensating for fees. For example, if I buy DBC at 0.000155ETH, wouldn't selling at 0.000156ETH make my stack lose value from fees?

You need to make 0.1% profit to beat fees on kucoin. Note that I have 26k DBC and am not swingtrading any because I lost most of my Req stack at 9c trying to swingtrade.

I'm small time just practicing. Huobi's fees are 0.2%. If I understand this correctly, they take 0.2% of the ETH I'm supposed to receive when I sell and 0.2% of the DBC when I buy. So I have to buy and sell at a 0.3% change in price to profit right?

switch to kucoin, 0.1%

Were you trying arbitrage between Kucoin and Huobi right when DBC got listed? It was a huge split. Hundreds of sat difference between the two exchanges.

Exchanges charge you in the asset you sell not the asset you buy but yes. Thats pointless though its far easier to wait for 1% or even 5% and if the trend reverses as long as its still above the trading fee amount when you buy or sell you have made profit. The best way of starting is use a tiny amount and seeing if you can keep a level head and if it goes well start using more of your stack.

Being stuck with either ETH or DBC isn't really a problem if you do fuck up either way.

Thanks for the advice but its not about that right now. I'm trying to understand the process. I just placed a limit buy order for DBC/ETH at 0.000154. How will that go through? Someone has to either type that number as a limit sell order or my price becomes the highest market price?

yup pretty much, cant see it going that low however, would have placed it around 165 but could be wrong.

>type that number
I'm not on Huobi but can't you just click a price and change one digit to prevent mistakes. People have lost tens of thousands because their fat fingers have forgotten or added zeros.
I did that once but it was on Binance so I just ended up market buying the highest sell order, if It was EtherDelta I would have lost everything.

kucoin adds an additional confirmation notification if it detects that the price you inputted is far from the market average.

saved me from losing $2000

>People have lost tens of thousands because their fat fingers have forgotten or added zeros

You know the sharp jolt of existential terror you get when you know you've seriously fucked up with a digit or some other small detail that is critical? I can't even imagine what doing that with crypto must be like.

Thanks for the fanastic info on the swing trading stuff, I have never done it so the info is really helpful! I did not know Kucoins fees we that low! I also have been measuring in ETH lately just for fun if I had enought o do that swing trade stuff.

Thanks BRAIN GANG!

Wow thats a good feature, glad to hear it stopped you from losing that much! That is a very big chunk of money! :P

I feel sorry for them it must be a very bad moment. I am glad that a feature was dded to stop that.

Buy high, sell low. Doing biz proud user

When does DBC plan to release mining clients?

that shit always happens on etherdelta, i drink alot and theres a good chance i would do that in one of my drunken stupors.

Okay so I'm looking at the buy and sell orders in a small box off to the right. I believe it shows the top 7 best deals for buys and sells. The number one spot is what the instant market orders are? I noticed mine was the 2nd best buy value. So I bumped up my price as little as I could to be number 1 and was quickly dethroned. Is this where the fluctuations come from? People competing for sales with fairer deals?

SOrry you lost on that I hope the new one gets you a big profit friend.

Glad to hear you will be back with the DBC. Keep on rocking my friend love peace and happiness to you!

If it was absolutely instant A bot just sniped you.

Op,
You still have a long way to drop those bags.

>I can't even imagine what doing that with crypto must be like.
I'm glad it happened to me on Binance, it was a learning experience. I double and triple check every single time I'm on Etherdelta at this stage.

Oh shit the price I'm willing to buy for is 0.00015422ETH and the big number above the graph is 0.00017101. Thats the market value right? So I'm not likely to make the purchase I want with these numbers right? I have to be willing to pay more but not too much more because of fluctuations right?

yeah whatevers first in the orderbook needs to get cleared before the next price sells, though because a coin can be on many different exchanges you find the price moving without anyone on the exchange buying or selling, not familiar with houbi but on kucoin dont trust the "current price" option which is suppose to be market buy, it never seems to be the latest price for some odd reason

I got that info for you friend no worries pic related.

Even if that was the case, am I understanding this correctly? Top spot is who's transactions go through?

>Le mickey toy

Enjoy your shit coin leased by tasteless desorganized chinks.

Inb4 more chink bans coming.

>2018 Q2
>Token sale of DeepBrain Chain
what?

Right now buyers are trying to break through a few walls but doing a pretty stabe job of it, looking at the current graph it is making a nice cup pattern so far and it is kind of very close to the way things were before we took off to .60 something I will have to check in and keep a watch on while I spend time with family. :D

Means it is when they start selling the tokens to businesses to use the full product basically.

>I did not know Kucoins fees we that low!
Binances fees are 0.1% and go down to 0.05% as long as you pay your fees with Binance coin BNB.

Took 10k in profit when we hit the ATH and stll have 2k dbc so its not all bad

Why does this coin always hover and 19 and 20 cents? It’s like it is stuck. Just gooooo

Do the numner 1 buy and sell orders have to match to make a sale or just overlap? I've been watching it and the highest buy value hasn't gone above. 00016001. But I just saw a momentary flash of a number 1 sell order of .00016500. Could there have been a sale?

I appreciate your hard work brain-kun.

21 CENTS

I BELIEVE IN YOU DBC

>2-3 weeks old
>sinking ship
huh

How new are you?

Give it a couple of weeks and we'll be back on the top 100.

Truth jus thave faith and believe in it! We are rising friends we rise together! :D

I appreciate you too and you kind and wonderful words. lol BRAIN-KUN got to tell my family this. we watch anime and they are huge anime fans they will be laughing and happy. thank you my friend!

Glad to hear my friend, good job and keep with it :D I still have my 3400 I originally had havent budged an inch. Still working, hyping and staying strong with my BRAIN GANG!

Soon friend, competition is over, market is starting to come back to life after the 2 crashes, give it time.

Didn't even flinch during this massive market dip.

I HODL everything to EOY 2018. NOT A SINGLE COIN WILL BE SOLD. If I held last year, I would be 500k USD richer now.

whales are gonna artificially pump this again up to atleast 500 eth the next few weeks then we dip again, my guess is around the neo conference. i believe in this coin and will sell at the next pump and buy back in, got greedy and didnt sell for x5 last time, not making that mistake again.

Sounds like the plan I wish I would have done on the last pump as well.

Keep the DBC thread active every day on /biz to END OF YEAR and this will have a market cap of a few billions.

Only the stinky linkies can rival the cult of the brain.

Just bought the dip. It's only gonna rise, yeah?

I could sell right now for about 2x but I am confident it will rise more in the coming weeks. It's about 80% of my entire stack at 60k DBC.

1 thread active on /biz is fine. DBC is nothing like 5 Link threads active and about LINK 50 in a day.

Making memes also helps.. but not the pajeet style memes, my God those embarrassing srs.

I learn about swing trading today to combat this side ways movement and now it goes beyond what I'm comfortable buying back into. Oh well not like I'm losing money. Just potential money.

I believe it is on a good rise, if it grows organic like last time and seems to be almost mirroring the graph when we jumped to .60.

I try my best but I have work every day accept sunday.

I will keep an eye out my friend, but after that conferense whales might not be able to dip it if it gets mega attention on a big scale, they would be facing buy walls.

I am so happy for you my friend, you will make it and I will be rooting for you all the way!

BRAIN GANG is not a cult the BRAIN GANG is a FAMILY! bwahaha

Wow, you are going to make it big my friend, happy for you!

This guy gets it.

glad to see this hasn't recovered. Fuck your bags.

Fuck yours too linky.

Oh shit even if I cancel my limit buy order I still pay the fee?!

Many people seems to be talking about the NEO-conference EOM. Is it really that big?

Lol hasnt recovered im up 8k from buying the dip less than a day ago.
Lol stay poor my fudding fudder freind

That really shouldn't be the case. Right?

Might do a lot of good in getting Chinese money into the token and breathing in some new hype.

I know DBC is the headline but how many people are attending the conference?

>90 iq ape who bought high and sold low now compensates for his stupidity by trolling those who aren't as limp wristed as himself
I feel sorry for you mate. See you at $1

The fee activates when you sell or buy any kind of portion in your set order. So if you haven't bought or sold any amount in your order, it won't activate.

>DBC

More like DCB - Dead Cat Bounce

Pajeet please go

been swing trading this shitcoin all day. thanks

what's your pattern?