ICO General

Let's chat about ICOs.
> Do you think they're worth getting into given the current state of the market?
> What's on your list?
> Got into any recently?

I just bought into the Origin Trail ICO last night. Seems like a great concept, food fraud is kinda huge. Netflix just released a big ol documentary about it too, so it's starting to move into the spotlight.

Also did the Blockport presale. Crowdsale going live in about a week or so. Would recommend applying for the whitelist. Fiat portal, hybrid DEX model, trade across multiple exchanges, portfolio management, coinbase of Europe type meme.

blockport.io/

Presale people got a referral code, but I'm not seeing it anywhere here. Feel free to use mine, gives you an extra 2.5% - BP103819

Other urls found in this thread:

remme.io/
magnalis.network
tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/fwS2wB7pYYrIe74R
tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/XIk8wghYLLtdqxT1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

user, what are some ICO's USA citizens can't participate? So I don't have to lose time on them.

Seems to be most of them these days. I'll admit though, I don't really bother looking because I'm from based New Zealand. There's only been one ICO that hasn't let me sign up which was ArcBlock (no USA either, unfortunately).

This.

I was looking at Devery. Is the whitelist still open?

nope. But ship chain has the same concept

Definitely going to try pick up some Shipchain when it drops on exchanges. Signed up for the airdrop too. Gonna be eeeuuuuge

I'm in Blockarray and liveedu. The former is gonna be a medium term hold for me. The second will be a week 1 sell. Don't really feel it benefits from being on the blockchain but it has hype and major investors so easy 3-4x. Blockarray ico is closed. Liveedu has a bit left

Looked at liveedu today. The owner seems like a total nignog fool. But it'll probably 3-5x like you said.

Pretty bullish on REMME, remme.io/

"No more passwords — no more break-ins. REMME implements unbreakable, foolproof user authentication to protect your users, employees, and company’s data from cyber attacks."

That's really cool. Will definitely look into it, cheers mate.

ARY is gonna be an ez 10x. Glad I managed to get into it.

Put a few ETH into the Magnalis Pre-ICO.
magnalis.network
>30 cents per coin
>public ICO starts in April at 60 cents per coin
>10,000,000 supply
>Starts trading in June
>Guaranteed moon mission
This shit is going to be massive and could probably be the easiest 20x I’ve seen in years.

My dick is hard from thinking of the gains

lol

Scam

just glad Americans are able to invest

The founder on the telegram turned me off too much, but I bet you're right.

Nice! It's something I'd actually use myself, and apparently they're already in talks with some crypto exchanges and then enterprise about implementing it.

It's the first ICO I've seen that I can see myself using. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing, but I'm definitely signing up for the whitelist. Novel use of blockchain.

Sweetbridge
Beetoken
Gonetwork

Are the ones I have my eyes on.

Already invested in:
BABB
Neuromation
Bloom

Missed matrix, selfkey and quite a few others...presales are selling out within the first 30 minutes.

I see that as a good thing, because a lot of others will probably think the same way as us- thus more interest and more demand for the tokens.

all of you realize you're not gonna make it by buying icos now, right? every good ico now will have these shit low caps that won't go above $500.

Just dropped a few Eth into LiveEdu.
Seriously hard to go wrong with this one
tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/fwS2wB7pYYrIe74R

Also hyped on LiveEDU. I know a few investment groups that are throwing a lot of their worth at this ICO.

Not that i need to shill anything YCombinator, especially because they partnered with LiveEdu in 2015. 3 years ago.

tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/XIk8wghYLLtdqxT1

Use BTC and not ETH - its calculated at the average ratio over the past 30 days (eth is .065)

tried asking this in the liveedu thread last night to no avail

what purpose do the tokens actually serve? having a coin makes almost no sense in their "twitch.tv for education" platform desu

Recently bought:
Neuromation
Hoqu
Sether
Coinfi

Researching:
Zeepin
Coinvest
Titanium
Winding Tree
WePower

Magnalis is definitely a scam. If you have looked at their website and read their so-called 'white paper', and still think that it's not a scam, then you're as stupid as those who bought Bitconnect.

I looked into Wepower. 1token = 1 kWh. IF I tokens cost twice what I pay per kWh from my utilities company.
Doesn't necessarily mean you won't find a greater fool but if you profit from them, get out. Long term there is nowhere for the price to go but down.

IF I = ICO
I'm a phoneposting faggot please rape my face

Have most of those on my list too. Particularly interested in WePower and Coinvest. Researching Coinvest and slightly salty I missed the Zeepin whitelist.

the token will be their payment and subscription currency. also, content creators can choose whether or not to take EDU as payment.