Convince me to not cash out my initial investment

before going to bed.

Come on Veeky Forums. Do your worst.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.hofstra.edu/geotrans/eng/ch7en/conc7en/stages_in_a_bubble.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tether is printing money and pumping bitcoin. Normie money is already in and some cashed out at a loss. Bitcoin is wildly overvalued and the flippening did not happen. Bitcoin should die and tether should die before we are in a healthy market.

you, sir, are a genius

tether is backed by the full force and faith of the US gomment they secretly created it and of course they know about it and would shut it down if they wanted it shut down

Doesn't matter who runs or owns tether. It's fake money being pumped into bitcoin. This shit will not end well..

>of course they know about it and would shut it down if they wanted it shut down
This. You have to be a special kind of stupid to think they would let it go on this long if they actually gave a fuck.

Bitfinex and Binance don't fall under american jurisdictional they can't do a damn thing about it

You’re the faggots who fear-dump en made. Want to know who gobbled up your bags today? Guess who is behind that dip- it rhymes with you, pew, few. Now just multiply this by a hundred thousand dumpers. And ripple played a role btw. This year will bring the demise of a hundred shitcoins, but 12+ will solidify and become stable. We don’t have much time to get to lanbolqbd assholes. Hodl in something promising, stop FUDding and stop buying fucking meme chink coins. Jesus Christ. I’m a medfag, and even I can see the blatant intentional manipulation going on here
>pic related, my buy finger this morning

Why do libertarians even pretend btc aligns with their principles at this point?

Still not convinced

uS gomment probably using it to track transactions suckasssss jokes on yaaalllllss

Even better.

it's the only hope of solving the debt bubble we've gotten ourselves into without war

honest answer

Is ur finger ok now, user?

This

Implying anyone would actually go to war with America. The Chinese haven't emigrated enough people to your coastal cities yet, you have a decade or two.

>a literal bubble will save the economy from collapse and smash the state
So they are not hypocrites, they are retards instead.

Halfway up mania phase.
It's still a fringe thing to invest in crypto.

Cash out when you find your parents giving you coin advice.

that might be the most arrogant idiotic words ever spoken. "America can't touch me, it would be the mother of all wars." you might remember him. or "The US dollar is no longer going to be used for the trade of oil." interesting what happened to them,

You talkin shit bout Murrica, boy?

This chart was made by a fucking GEOGRAPHY professor. I wonder how many retards actually make trading decisions based on this graph

source: people.hofstra.edu/geotrans/eng/ch7en/conc7en/stages_in_a_bubble.html