Worst trade in my portfolio. Put 12 eth/25% of my eth into this shit and it's now 6 eth

Worst trade in my portfolio. Put 12 eth/25% of my eth into this shit and it's now 6 eth.

at what price?

>bought at ATH
>"worst trade ever"
kill not only yourself but also those around you

36 bucks when eth was at a thousand

Yeah I was retarded for thinking this would ever go over 40$. Shitty PND.
I'm selling this as soon as there's any random eta on binance listing which might provide a temporary pump before the huge dump.

it will go over 40$
just not now
you impatient ATH brainlet

Sell it right now.

Going to be funny as fuck to see you wojak when it hits $50 in a month.

whats with all the intense FUD around this? I see it recovering at around the same rate as everything else.

It is. it's just been getting FUD'ed every day by one autist who makes 5 threads a day bashing it. Just look at the image names lol.

>it's gonna reach a new ATH
Sure it will. As soon as those withdraws and nodes get fixed right? Oh wait withdrawals are working and price is still dropping.
All the hype died for this after december. I was naive as fuck thinking a listing on kucoin would pump this further. It's already pumped the max it was ever gonna go in december.

Been noticing this too lmao.

withdrawals still not working, that's why the price is down

withdrawals are still down

>that's why the price is down
Uh huh. That's why this has been bleeding non stop ever since the kucoin listing because no one can withdraw from the exchange into...their rai wallets?
Such a shitty product it doesn't even work. Kep deluding yourselves this is gonna moon if these fuckheads can withdraw.

you're a fucking moron, get your facts right before talking shit.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SOYOTA FANS.

How's it feel to see your shitcoin drop to $2 LMAO

I deadass bought at $40

>IOTA IOTA IOTA
Is this all you rai cultists regurgitate? This might come as a shock but not everyone who's burned on this is a IOTA shill.

Its gonna be a fun day when Rai overtakes IOTA in market cap lmfao.

massive fan of XRB. picked it up at $2 sold it at $32. What a crazy moon mission that was. Thanks to XRB i have a fat stack of VEN. comfy AF.

tears of ATH buying brainlets are so fucking tasty

>tfw ATH was in january

just stop buying ATH

Yeah this is pretty much dead for now. It'll go up 2x by the end of the year while everything else has 10x.

Selling this shit for 6eth and putting 3 eth into bluezelle tomorrow and 3eth into zilliqa on the 25th.

You can have my bags.

I'll have better gains on shit that hasn't mooned already.

Interested in bluzelle too. Got XRB at 5 dollars and selling it for 18 dollars. Only buying bluzelle if it's between 1-2x ico.