I just got my master's degree in Computer Science. What's the most profitable job that requires minimal programming...

I just got my master's degree in Computer Science. What's the most profitable job that requires minimal programming? I fucking suck at it and I'm sure I'd get fired for programming like a pajeet in the first few weeks.

Girl is Sienna from MPL Studios.

Probably a position with "analyst" in the title

You get a masters so you don't have to program

You wanna work in any businesses finance department and help them with Visual Basic for their excel spreadsheets. Or something.

>wageslaving
Where do you think you are OP?

>Get a Masters of Comp Sci
>Can't program
Thanks for reminding me that 99% of graduates are absolute garbage and most programs are a joke. Kill yourself future business analyst.

What kind of coin is Computer science? On what exchange can I buy it? Moon when?

Software dev here. You're a weird one, most computer science graduates want to spend their entire work day writing code.

I believe QA positions are in demand everywhere because nobody wants to fucking do it. You sit in front of a computer all day clicking buttons. Personally I find that incredibly boring but if you want a braindead job with decent pay, that would be it.

>investing in shady gook sha-1 bottle caps
You'd be better off investing in guns. They won't take you to the moon but you can shoot down all the niggers trying to get there.

P.S. Once you put QA on your resume, prepare to get nothing but QA job offers from companies in the future.

You're really stunting your profession growth by going into QA. Why not just slave a few months with a real programming job, and see if you still hate it?

Where do I think I intend to get my initial investment from? Need some money first, so I can make more.

I can program, but not very well. It just wasn't part of my degree very much. I am able to program applications, implement machine learning algorithms and the like. I made some popular games for game jams, but I'm very slow at implementing stuff and think that job would be better off with someone else. I'm more interested in the field as a whole than actually programming anything.

I actually know someone who does QA for a well known anti-virus developer. He doesn't get paid much and also didn't need a degree. Are you sure this is in demand? Also - I don't want a braindead job. There have to be interesting ones that only involve minor programming. Dev team leads also don't really do the pajeet work and focus more on organizing the project, don't they?

>I can program, but not very well.
Welcome to every graduate. Just get an entry level job and hop to a remote one after a year or two. You're going to be working with braindead people without real degrees in QA and BAs are all faggots and women who are too stupid to code. It sounds like you're more afraid of failing in a business setting than incapable.

I did a QA internship at Nvidia one summer in university and it paid more (hourly) than my first programming job. Might be different for each company, though.

My thinking is basically this: if I tried learning how to program for so many years and still suck at it, what hope is there of ever becoming good? Better spend my time with something I have some talent with.

And yeah, QA sounds terrible. I didn't get my master's, so I can do the same work I could without a degree now.

> job

Get the fuck out of here with that shit. Go all in on a shitcoin, you idiot.

>consultant
>spend your day convincing losers that your program won't crash
>it crashes
>they pay or they get no support

>I can program, but not very well. It just wasn't part of my degree very much. I am able to program applications, implement machine learning algorithms and the like. I made some popular games for game jams, but I'm very slow at implementing stuff and think that job would be better off with someone else. I'm more interested in the field as a whole than actually programming anything.
Yep, sounds like everybody who hasn't done real practical job stuff yet. Just go in and be useless for a month or two, you'll get the hang of it

barnaby?

who is this semen demon

>Girl is Sienna from MPL Studios

damn son can you fucking read lol

You should be able to get an entry level "analyst" position in the financial sector with that degree if you also know your shit about the sector you want to work in. I got my M.S. in Quant Finance and started at a small hedge fund in Atlanta doing model validation and coding. Now I've moved to quantitative model development in BoA.

how did i miss that, thanks user