ZCL Zclassic bitcoin private

How can there be any FUD for this coin? and how is it so undervalued.

This tweet is so true:
twitter.com/HeyRhett/status/953789623691554816

hewwow asia Veeky Forums?

It's people who panic sold and are freaking out trying to get their positions back, just ignore it.

Just when BTC gets back on track, we start getting this liying FUD bullshit. Welp, out of the frying pan . . .

this desu, I just need to curl up on my blanket, and wait for inevitable upcoming green candles.

I'm scared. My friends are on the dev team and they tell me that they are broke

and want money from minerz

and minerz won't give them

so they will postpone the project

and dump

nintendo

ya, and my friend says the fork will be announce next week, so it will shoot up x2 at least.

For you, please listen to your "dev" friend and sell while you can and make me happy by posting proof of sell here please.

They must have made a literal shitload from the ZCL pump you nigger

they lost money in multizig wallet

they broke

These just get more ridiculous as time goes on.

MR BORBACHOV TEAR DOWN DIS WALL

post proof of ZCL stack and proof of sell?

What does that even mean?

Show us the completed order showing you selling off your entire stack: to prove that you are not lieing to buy in cheap.

In addition, a timestamped picture of the back of your hand to verify.

you say you scare mean you already have a stack
>show us
you say ZCL like this, you must be extremly stupid not to sell, no?
>show us the proof
or you are a fucking liar pajeet. Very simple.

bought 5 at 150, bought 200 at 105. Easy fucking gainz

Oh fug XDDDD

dude the vote was in favor of a "treasury" but then they decided wasn't high enough percentage so they decided against it

Explain. Is this good or bad?

it's a different vote

it's good because even though the ZCL coin owners wanted the team to make themselves a treasury the team decided the consensus wasn't high enough and they believe the project will pay for itself over time

They don't have money to pay for exchanges... the fork is going to get delayed for ages.

When they took that decision they were sitting on a comfy warchest and it's gone now

open your fucking eyes

whatever, the vote was in favor of treasury, but the team decided against because it was 65/30/5 or some shit

It helps to go to school for stuff like, you know, English?

they don't insta-sell the house in dips i'm sure

ok, yes, school is important

we are still waiting for the proof pajeet.

The price doesn't matter too much

the depth is much more important, bull runs = thin order books

SELL SELL SELL

thanks, bought 3000 USD more.Those try hard fug and no proof of stack is delicious. Say hi to gupta, singh and the discord for me.

lmao this FUD is weak as hell

Rhett told ZCL investors that BTCP was never going to happen, so most investors bailed. Then the asshole announces BTCP is happening after looting those poor people. I know nobody here cares because gains be gains, but the person in charge of the BTCP project is a cocksucker.

But hey, this is crypto

When did Rhett tell investors BTCP was never going to happen?