Will there be another dip?

Do you think we'll hit 50-low 60 cents again?

Also Link price prediction thread.
Testnet: $10-20
Q3: $50
EOY: $100
2019: $200

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/davidgokhshtein
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I sure as fuck hope so

it's a total scam, jason parker already shadowforked it, it isn't even decenterlazed, like they're all claming. the dev team already scammed people with the infamous confido coin, stay the fuck away form this.

If assblaster was right, eth will rebound first and there could be a dip in ETH/LINK pair

Sergei Nazarov SN Satoshi Nakamoto
Jackson Palmer JP Jason Parker
The shadowfork was Dogecoin all along.

binance has arbitrage robots to gobble that up real quick.

We're going to have another good kick in the balls, this week but it will hit everything.

Also 50 EOY, $125 2019

The handle could still continue to go lower or sideways. Or it could break out.

damn, you really know your shit. I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warnings

savage but restrained. I like you.

Sending to wallt, transaction fee 14.4 LINK...
Does it change? Should I send all at once without testing so I don't end up paying 28.8?

Whats there to test? I did a test when it was 5 Link to withdraw and link was 17c but it didn't really prove much.

what is that? Indian? Part Indian?

She only fucks guys who have a long position in link

Paranoia about getting the address wrong I guess

Someone post that 3d chainlink cube graphic plz

Eoy $100

$100 EOY confirmed.

Check'em

Chill out with the meme evolution
If I miss a link thread for even 1 day I'm going to be so lost

She looks indian in the thumbnail but then white when you expand, wtf is this pajeet trickery

yea dude, i started checking threads today and apparently we started shadow forking LINK

you are like a little singles
watch this
quads EOY $10000

She's not white. Stay the fuck in California pls.

Kek has spoken recently, however. Just no specific numbers.

>Testnet: $10-20
= 3,7 bi - 7 bi market cap
>Q3: $50
= 17,5 bi
>EOY: $100
= 35 bi
>2019: $200
= 70 bi

That's TOO MUCH optimistic, OP.

ETH's current market cap is around 102 bi. No way this memecoin could get to 70 bi sorry

REQ will be more expensive than LINK by January 29 and from that point forward LINK will never catch REQ again

Check em

i can say im glad i was in the thread that this one was born in

his name is jason parser

listen kids, green id and dubs says this will be $200 in exactly 365 days from now

You can't even grasp what Link will be worth, REQ is literally peanuts compared to Link

Me too but I'm still a wagecuck and I'm usually in these threads at work lmaoing but I'm scared I'm gonna miss it thread and not know fud from meme soob

>green ID
>no dubs
So $100?

and it shall be

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

All of these pussies have been doing it wrong. LINK no less than $80 by the end of the year. Check em faggots.

and the lord sayeth LINK shall be $100 this time next year

1 link = 1 milli by 2020. Check em

>eth cant reach 1T+marketcap

fucking right

What is a good Link wallet also, 45 EOY

Nano Ledger S

It depends on whether or not people start taking Chainlink seriously, and not just spread FUD and memes of Zelda.

how about a prediction when testnet will begin

before or after sxsw? why?

My Ether Wallet

Bro nobody fucking knows. We can sit here and come up with bullshit numbers to try and tickle your feelsgood spot but in reality nobody knows. It's extremely likely the price will go up when they reveal partnerships and start marketing. However, if they fuck up the conferences or come out and say they have no partners, be prepared to drop down to $0.

>like if sergey goes on stage and drops his hamburgers..

triple dubs checked

sergey is a nerd's nerd
he's detailed and technical, but not charismatic to investors and normies
he's the sort of person to have his ideas stolen
hodling bags

>early 2017
>LMAO deluded ethtards your shitcoin will never reach 1.5b mcap

Keep the FUD coming. This coin is a piece of shit!

you don't need to be charismatic once you have the attention of large partnerships though.

Idiots on here have been pushing their reqt shit for a long ass time. The only coin that I've become annoyed by.

Getting that attention is crucial, and keeping confidence is as well. You're thinking technically, not emotionally. Like normies do.

>Orange
>No digits

$500EOY

I really hope the market dips big for 2 weeks. I will have time to accumulate for the final time. People were screaming before the crash yesterday that LINK would moon any minute. Guess no one here knows what they are talking about.

Let's go boys

checked

double dubs. Kek has spoken again.

There’s no way in hell its gonna go from 50 cents to 100$. Fucking dreamer.

$82 September 2018

B-B-BUT THAT'S WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT BUTTCOIN AND EARTHEREAM

33 and 3.33

THE NORMIES FOUND OUT STACK BUYS NOW

USD will reach 0.00001310 Sergeys Q2 2019

twitter.com/davidgokhshtein

jewed

whens the best time to buy into chainlink boys?

last year

never its fucking useless

$3 EOY

:-)

This isn't actually possible right? Just some Veeky Forums meme? Because if this happened I'd be an actual millionaire and I don't know if I'm ready.

Alright let's try this
LINK will be 10 eoy
50 EOY 2019
250 EOY 2020

ETH used to be shilled like LINK is today.

Now it's worth over a grand.

I think he's charismatic, he's just not flashy.

Nah, we see biggest price increase this year thanks to mainnet launch and partnerships

Minimum 50$ EOY

for every 1 eth there are 200 shitcoin failures that all claimed they would have the growth of eth

dubs and red id says Trump puts this crypto degeneracy to an end and crashes LINK to 0 along with ETH and the rest of its shittokens. BTC is the only coins left standing because it isn't degenerate, Bitconnect bagholders end up getting reimbursed for BTC.

theres your answer kids. $200 by 1/17/19 confirmed.

Link will never. NEVER. hit $100
I've got 20k and good things don't happen to me

I get paid on Friday. Did I miss it?

$100 eoy

faggots all doing it wrong in here

Dip to $0.20 just before mainnet

$2 peak after mainnet release

$ dip back to ~0.50 pre-SIBOS

$50 peak 2 weeks after sibos

$10 EOY

Nice singles
Shoot bigger kid

depends how much you are going to buy. Under $1k we will not wait

Just taking after sergey, don't want to hype too much

$1.20 EOY

checkem

>pre-SIBOS
sergrey isn't even speaking at 2018 sibos. i just looked. is that bad?

I just love the LINK thread i see every single fucking day... gives me a chance to curse the haters...

she is pajeet

If digits LINK 100k by 2054
KEK

very, not kidding.

we're fucked

Exactly. And the discord PnD groups make so much a profit for this very reason.

no that's GOOD you dumb canola oil dripping gizzlet munching tetrapod fucking spoof nickel plated cum drenched scabies riddled ragamuffin one pump chump.

why are pajeets pushing this coin so hard. can we get some fucking flags yet mods - pull the corn cob out and get to work clicking the "enable flags" radio ffs.

its not even pajeets its just got a weird autistic cult following on biz.

Go to any other crypto board and most people havent even heard of chainlink

If we do, it will probably be in the next few days. if you haven't bought any link yet, I would start buying soon. It will probably dip again because market is a little crazy now.

...how?

>Whales accumulating forever price suppression assblaster bullshit

shit is getting read to moon big time soon. buy these cheap bags

EOY it will be 290 dollars

Im in a whale group

why would you want him to speak at sibos, and repeat last year. talking to a room of 5 people who are too stupid to understand what he is saying

link doesn't need sibos lmao it stands on its own merit and already established professional connections.

EOY 1000 LINKCOIN