What the hell is up with withdraws from this place...

What the hell is up with withdraws from this place? It says completed but the transaction isn't even showing up anywhere. Anyone else stuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.stuff.co.nz/business/100421588/from-a-twoman-operation-a-year-ago-cryptopia-surges-on-bitcoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes
theyre struggling but i am sure itll show up. hopefully.

People evacuating their funds from usdt exchanges. I hope nobody ITT have bought crippletopia shares

Stop spreading bullshit. Cryptopia is just overwhelmed w new signups.

Who all withdraw

i.stuff.co.nz/business/100421588/from-a-twoman-operation-a-year-ago-cryptopia-surges-on-bitcoin

Run by normal white people in New Zealand. Chance of exit scam virtually 0.

They are just shortstaffed

They're being asshole on purpose. The litecoin and Doge exchanges have been down and they force you to use usdt and btc. And well Bitcoin has fucking shitty asss fees

It often needs some time to propagate, especially if it's a shitcoin with almost no miners

Once upon a time I got myself into a shitcoin that takes more than a week to get the full confirmations

Thats because nobody uses litecoin or doge dipshit.

They need more people to pay 5 million dot for listings....that way they can buy more mansions errrr I mean uograde their site.

I just withdrew some XBY not long ago. Went right through. Quick, if anything. Faster than Binance anyway.

You're a retard if you haven't used litecoin to exchange crypto. The fees are cheap and it actually has the lightning network.

They literally have 2 employees.

I did one about 6 hours ago without any problem. Only took a few minutes.

I own a bunch of DOT and it's gone nowhere for me.

I pulled 2 LTC out of Cryptopia last night into my binance wallet. Took maybe 5 minutes tops and cost me $5

>Litecoin has lightning network
Segwit isn't lightning Jamal

Are you a nucoiner?

Did you sell at a loss tubby lumpkins?

lost 100k on bcc. ama

How long will it take to get my ETH guys? Says it processed, but it's nowhere to be seen