youtube.com/watch?v=HO21RcSx8Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=D2WwCzaGo9c
youtube.com/watch?v=EfHiiLAz1fM
youtu.be/h8WPA-jWCO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how do I "get" sam hyde's comedy

F

F

Look at people he makes more uncomfortable than you.

F

tfw im a paycuck and i literally get NO FUCKING CONTENT FROM (((HIM)))

Is Sam the one who keeps autistically posting those 'what will happen to Eth if Vitalik dies' threads? If so then Sam: you look like shit

I don't find the character he plays funny, at all. That said, pic related is good.

NOBODY THREATENS MY SKELEGATES AND GETS AWAY WITH IT

It's really hit or miss for me

/ourguy/

Twitter Suspended lol

Poor guy is in a downward spiral. Heard he's selling himself to make things work if ya catch my drift...

F

god twitter is such garbage

they leave up isis terrorists and hacker gangs but anyone who is even remotely right wing is banned

You haven’t stepped a fucking foot onto Twitter have you son?

you have to be an alt-right drumpfkin to "get it"

dude it's so random and weird and probably jokes have like 7 layers so you have to be really smart to get the joke

He's actually been doing fantastic. I live in Rhode Island and went to Nick's antique shop a few months ago to check it out and meet the guy.

Apparently everyone is doing well, everyone on the crew are still friends, they're just busy.

Sam's fucking loaded. He bought a bunch of BTC and ETH before the market went parabolic this past summer. He's got more wealth in his left toe nail than half of this board has in their bank accounts collectively.

Oh, and according to Nick, Sam's trying to personally fund the entirety of World Peace: Season 2 from the ground up. Supposedly he's a crypto millionaire now. Go figure right?

based

> pink ID

KYS pussy

have you?
Are you retarded?

I have a twitter account.
No I'm not giving it out.

i hope this is true, and nice digits.

This is amazing news.

I knew crypto would make based right wing bros millionaires while leftist nocoiners are poor.

youtube.com/watch?v=HO21RcSx8Eo

Isn't Matt a pedophile or something?
t. Real Estate fan

There's a very real chance it is, Sam has been talking about it for years.

He could be. I saw them play at The Columbus in Providence a few years ago.

Every time I talked to him he seemed like he was just looking through me. Him, Mac, and Alex Calder and their whole entourage are more than likely closet pedo's. Their touring band mates all know each other very well, have overlapping dynamics as musical artists, etc etc.

I think he's a douchebag to be honest. I've been to two Ducktails shows and that Real Estate gig and every time I went to a show he'd go out of his way to talk to every woman at the gig.

And I can't blame the guy for trying to sling as much pussy as he can when he's a relatively successful traveling musician, but he kind of crossed the line for me when I overheard him trying to get two 14/15 year old girls to hang out with him after the Real Estate gig a few years back. I never gave the interaction much thought until he got hit with the sexual misconduct allegations.

Don't care much for the SJW's and leftist faggots going around accusing every guy of rape or sexual assault just because "muh patriarchy," but I definitely think there's more to all of the allegations that those women brought against him this past Fall.

I think there's a pedo ring in that whole group. Or they're covering for each other.

see
He's really not funny, that's part of the joke. I don't enjoy him either.

F

I find about half of his stuff funny and the rest is a bit too abstract to be funny.

Generally the stuff which involves normies is funny

youtube.com/watch?v=D2WwCzaGo9c

Whereas the stuff were he is obviously stoned the whole time isn't really

youtube.com/watch?v=EfHiiLAz1fM

okay i'm tired of this faggot now. go make fun of women and minorities all you want but money skeleton is off limits.

His best stuff is the improv stuff. The scripted shit is weird.
youtu.be/h8WPA-jWCO4