You know how I know crypto is a big fucking scam...

You know how I know crypto is a big fucking scam? Because a fucking quality coin like VeChain is manipulated into a fucking tortoise but a total shitcoin like TRX is fucking mooning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This also blows my mind. I know VEN is going to be actually fucking used in real industry by big fucking companies but I don't fucking know whether or not to buy any because it's so manipulated.
I will stay in other alts until closer to the rebrand I think.

The CEO sunny is pretty shady. I'm reading he got arrested recently.

good things come to those who wait when people notice coins like this and Wabi are undervalued top 10 gems its gonna sky rocket accumulate for now this shit is 100x EOY materiel

That's why I purchased some TRX earlier during the dip before selling it again and making a few quick bucks since I'm not a fucking retard like you.

Good for you you fucking faggot. So fucking smart you are.

Were you part of the 40 man team?

thx

How does stupid market behaviour make crypto a scam?

>actually has a real life use
>tons of partnerships with highly respectable companies
>partnership with a powerful government

>sits around $5
I'll admit defeat, ill never understand crypto.

Don't worry user, the normies will jump in on VEN once it goes mainstream.

After the February rebrand it will soar to $400 in the first week alone.

Hey unofficial 41st member of the 40 man team here. There are no more partnerships and the rebranding isn't happening for another year. Also the price of 1 Thor is going to be 50 cents on a good day. VEN price by eoy will be around $2 screen cap this.

Because of what he did to that poor girl on the bus?

> a coin that is being dumped by the creators

yeah, no thanks

The creators of the coin control the sell walls so you're calling VEN a scam then, which is true

dude thats $120B market cap

not happening

Wow, are you Craig from Ven Team 6? I ask because I was the 42nd dev on the project. And i heard Sunny was harboring North Korean sex slaves to trade away to China.

Yeah but I sold mine , sounds scammy. the more i look into the team the more more red flags i see im going to sit this one out and i advise everyone else to do the same idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy. the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find.

Thanks sold 100k

tron was the most hit coin even before dip it was in free fall, its normal a stronger rebound, why are u here so dumb?

Don't ever put a shitcoin like wabi in the same sentence as VET ever fucking again you pajeet cuck.

This is crypto, dude, grow up

Can confirm. Sunny would force the female devs into a room and make them breed with him. He sometimes got Koreans sex slaves in for "staff morale" if we had a particularly difficult week on developing Vechain.

however, He had a real bad fucking temper sometimes i remember getting punched in the face just because i made eye contact with him one day. I've sold me Stack of VET.

let VEN fly under the radar, when its realized it will sky rocket like XRB did

Just being realistic.

The virgin invest into technology.
The chad pump and dump.

But it's crypto

>VeChain is manipulated into a fucking tortoise but a total shitcoin like TRX is fucking mooning
Nope, it's because all of the normies are in TRX and are buying up again.

No one really knows about Vechain on a normie scale, this is why the good, 'non-shilled' coins aren't doing much.

I think a 20b market cap is a good end of year target which is still crazy because that is still about 20x from where we currently are. Thats about 75 USD.

My prediction is 20B 2 weeks after rebrand and 60B - 100B EOY if mainnet works without a hiccup

Do not worry anons, super bullish news coming soon.

Hits ATH and then goes down to 45k satoshis

>YFW you've been V E N'd

Vechain could create a cure for cancer that requires its blockchain and RFID technology to be applied, and VEN would still be $6

I hope so. I have a hard time believing that anything this good could happen to me which is why I am being conservative in my predictions. I would be a multi-millionaire.

WHY ARE THERE STILL WALLS LET IT RECOVER AHHHHHHHHHH

honestly just keep accumulating at bargain prices leading up to the rebrand.

Lmao true. Well on next news the whales wont be able to hold. Also remember at least we dont really dip either much satoshi wise.

Get out of VEN until closer to the rebrand. It's just going to be held down like it has been for months until the chinks decide to let it take off, which is likely when the rebrand hits over a month from now.

How is ven not a scam?
All they’ve provided is promises and partnerships(which can be bought)

Ah yes, china tobacco is going to partner with a random little scammy blockchain startup because they paid them off....

nice logic

People that bought eth below 10 didnt ever think they would be millionaires either. Think about that for just a second

VENcoiners are behaving like linkies now

This. It's pathetic.

> China
> tobacco

Surely they’re all about morals.

Vechain 30x (+3000%) from November $0.2x to ATH $7.xx

Braindead pump and dump Pajeet think if it takes 1.5 month to increase 3000% then it's manipulated

Yeah it’s annoying as fuck.
1000 posts a day of babies whining about price manipulation.
How about this? People are selling your hollow shitstain of a coin.

you can tell whos shilling a shitcoin by the number of memes you see. you dont see load of pics with Vechain logo edited in them. That means pump groups and shill groups havent targeted Ven. they gave up because the sell walls.

little tip for the newbz

Tron will be .50$ tomorrow morning 6AM PST due to a massive planned manipulation from Chinese construction corporation. I can’t say any more. I live in Taipei and I know.

Go prep the bull you dumb chink

Until mainnet is released it's still vaporwarecoin

IS THIS A GOOD COIN TO BUY RIGHT NOW?

Buy walton.
They’re releasing their chain and master nodes soon.
Vechain only recently announced they’re beginning the project of doing there’s.

Coin holding Steady and lost less than the average of the rest of the market.

Clear events that will likely increase awareness, investors and will likely trigger a good bump in addition to the healthy increase.

It sucks a bit that this is turning into a get rich slowly scheme, but I’m ok with it for now.

can confirm. i remember freaking out when my 2,000 ETH were worth $27,000

LOL what
Walton aren’t releasing their mainnet till Q2 idiot
Same as vechain
Buy 50/50

Steady fucking hands.

>Pic relevant: He has more nutsack than everyone in this thread.

What should I be buying right now, want to off load my slow growing HST.

don't despair, just look at NEO

TRX is destined to die

Vechain is a shitty neo/wtc copy.

This is crypto tho so they’ll fare okay

Retarded posts like these legitimately have me concerned about being invested in VEN

doesnt mean its a scam it means the average crypto "investor" has an 89 IQ and buys things purely based on the name/logo and how often the CEO tweets. i guarantee 95% of the people buying tron havent even glanced at the whitepaper. hell, most of those nigs probably cant even read. thats just post-normie invasion crypto

It's a state-owned company dude lol

> China

>TRX is destined to die

Says increasingly nervous man for the 10th time

the absolute state of waltoncucks lmfao

VEet chain to da moooon!

I just invested my first 100 dollar into this company, how did I do 4 chin?

This is going to be at least 20000 dollar next year, it is the next bitcoins.

So funny think about all the newb who mis out on the next bitcon.

what was it this time
raping a baby unicorn in the skull?
eating all of the pandas?

what is this coin supposed to do? I will read about it obviously, but if you want to shill it, please do it.

Because idiots like this guy are also in crypto thats why.

What fucking bargin price, you mongoloid? It matches sats almost exactly.

It's gook Ethereum. Or will be. Lots of government affiliation and overlaps. Apparently ahead of the curve of regulation and unlikely to be troubled by it. Potential for passive income generation following the rebrand in a month or so.

Id be all in if it wasn't Chinese, that said it's most of cryptobucks atm.

Forewarning VEN is being hugely manipulated by whales atm. Few theories but likely they are accumulating for the nodes next month.

is it safe to push more fiat in?

Commie chink anti-counterfeit / shipping tracking rfid tech that uses Vechain nodes and blockchain to ensure validity of info on the ledger. A realistic solution to current problems of fraud, tracking issues, and bootlegging. Vechain has convinced several large chink corps to investigate the use of its technology in their industries.

Jim Breyer(billionaire venture capitalist) who is married to a chinky shipping industry/banking executive revealed he invested in vechain.

ive been buying the dips and i think its a good price compared to what it could be in the future.... no need to get emotional

>It's gook Ethereum.
isn't neo the "chinese ethereum" too?

when reality does something different to what you predicted there is no utility in believing reality was wrong. try again you fucking brainlet and don't stop trying until you can explain every price movement

>After the February rebrand it will soar

youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc

Look man I will be real with you. I bought ven at 30 cents, so it already did what I needed it to. I broke off most of my stack to chase other things, bit I am still holding a nice bit.

Ven is the most manipulated and supressed coin on the market right now. Chink whales are keeping the lid on this bubbling pot for reasons I can only speculate at.

If it doesnt explode after rebrand I will dump it completely, because I need my money to work for me right now.

Same here,i don't wanna get too excited cause I don't think anything good ever happens to me but maybe this is my turn. This could also potentially make me a millionaire

sounds interesting

Yeah but this one actually has government contract and connections which is really what matters. Neo was the first mover but VeChain is getting all the connections.

To anybody getting excited by it going back up right now, it is simply matching bitcoin.

If you see ven breakout from its ath while bitcorn fumbles again, THEN maybe get excited.

Oh and if you believe the tech is actually cool and is going to work in china, you should be diversified into walton also. They are doing something very similar.

Wanna make money in crypto this year, then you need shit with actual use case and minimally viable product.

just read up on it and come back in a year. dont get impatient with this day to day shit. this coin has the best use-value and partnerships in all of crypto. and no, im not being hyperbolic.

seriously, just let this be your long term hold and get a stack of play money to chase moon missions with other shit. im not even touching my vechain. im putting other profits from other coins into this in hopes of getting a node one day. but that is it. just forget about this coin and come back later, take it off your blockfolio if you have to.

14k reporting in. All in. This is my only chance at financial freedom.

>this one actually has government contract
Think of february as it's introduction after the rebrand... china wants to regulate crypto obvously, this is step 1..................

Now imagine that the gov't just told a billion people to use this currency for everything...

Check back next year!

The fact it's being suppressed indicates its actual value. Scams like TRX they'll let run wild as a money grab, but valuable things are made unattractive to day-traders (muh buy walls, muh whales, etc.) for good reason.

If you're poor and desperate and feel the need to diarrhea-trade then go ahead and get out, or just have some patience. Remember thought that you never know when something of actual value is going to pop, and when you get back in it will be with a fraction of what you had before.

Why would they let us gweilos in on the money though?

International-power play. Their version of a petrodollar system. It’ll prop up the RMB and increase chinas presence on an international level.

Just don't dump on the first hill....mount everest will be next year, to give this time to settle into the populace. Most likely itll boom just by speculation after rebrand and perhaps...a bigger announcement should it prove viable to intergrate as a legit currency in China...Remember China likes to tell the world how advance they are, and eliminating paper and go all in crypto will be a game changer unlike US, the banks/old boys club will be finding more ways than twisting koreas arm into exchange shutdowns.

>controlled by chinese mafia
>Thor!!

ven is shit and it will remain shit

one currency to rule them all. they may win just by enforcing a country to utilize it. Unlike ..amurrca, the 1% will fight tooth n nail to prevent an alternative.

that was how neo pumpers used to pitch it until everyone realized that no chinese people actually buy or give a shit about neo. vechain has real enterprise and government connections which is literally the only thing that matters in china. barring a major disaster I bet vechain market cap exceeds neo by end of 2018

>retarded waltoncuck doesnt realize ven suceeding means his shitcoin will make it too

I really hate you dumbfuck fanboys. The fate of walton/ven are intertwined.

I already saw how they are using mobile payments for literally everything in china, crypto is an obvious step for them, and why use gweilos crypto...

>p-pls sir buy waltoncoin. we have very good technolgy, you have heard? Ok sirs transferring you my waltoncoin now.

That makes a lot of sense actually

Plus only 277/800 coins are in circulation, meaning most of the currency is still in the hands of the chinks.

The reason VEN isn't rising much today is because its one of the few coins where nobody dropped their bags

Every other coin is recovering to what it was before the crash, while VEN is still at or near what it was before.

blessed to have gotten into VEN so early, hodling till $100 atleast