Just reminding you that Justin Sun is beginning to create a crypto-monopoly on the bike-sharing market

just reminding you that Justin Sun is beginning to create a crypto-monopoly on the bike-sharing market

>This guy is playing 65D Mahjong and you call him a scammer

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/issues/25
ocoin.sg/#partner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This guy looks like a fucking used car salesman from some shit hole Chinese backwater city.

Tron is the next BIIIIIIIIKOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK
just wait for it.

new announcement about a partnership with grandma really soon.

What actual use could a bike-sharing cryptocurrency have? Are you retarded?

Maybe for bike cuck

Give me one solid reason why TRX is a scam without mentioning the fact that they fucking suck at english.

>hard mode: can't say there's not product because the project went live in fucking November you newfag

>what actual use could bike sharing apps (with millions of active users that will pay for the bikes they share using crypto) have?
>are YOU retarded?

>doesn't realize i'm mimicking tweets from the master himself, JUST "coming soon" in.
fuck off with your chinkcoin faggot just get BITTTTCOOOOOREEEEEEKKKKTTT.

fuckin check ‘em

So just because he can’t disclose the information because of NDA’s doesn’t mean he can’t tell people “hey fucktwats im making big ass moves so you know I’m not a dumbass chink scammer and possibly the next chinese Elon Musk”

Is this picture implying TRX is partnered with Amazon Web Services? Where the link to that partnership page? If that shit is legit you might’ve actually convinced me OP.

why not addressing facts instead of speculating over ascreenshot found on biz?
that's why you'll never make it.
github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/issues/25

Not OP but this just shows you’re a fucking redditor. You know copying code is standard practice right? They’re just chink idiots that forgot to “reference” it and people were looking for any reason to call this project a scam.

ocoin.sg/#partner

Jack Ma used to be an english teacher. Things are different in China.

so they stole code from ethereum? don’t most tokens do that though?

Bike sharing is shit

They produced so many bikes litter the streets of China you don't even need to rent one

tron is trying to solve the youtube adsense problem and transform content creation into a steemit esque type thing.

you seems to know your game better than me about plebbit faggot, you can btw kys and go back there, Crackychan wills it.
awesome, that shows the vision of the guy, stealing code without ref, nothing outstanding to bring on the table except fake hype and "announcement soon"

it’s not fucking fake wtf

who hurt you? you know if you’re upset you missed the last moon you can jump in now, the project is only 3 months old dude - you got time to get in

haven't missed anything no worries ;) ;) ;)
only funny thing is how deluded tronix faggots are, worst than stinkies linkies ;)
sold mine btw, bought them in November for the lulz before the craze and unloaded those stinky bags at .24.

Holy shit you’re a tremendous faggot, I’m gonna buy TRX now lol

please do, i like to see faggots like you burn.

>Cracky-chan
Shieeeeeeeeeeettttttt

But I can't name which grandma.