Why don't you faggots just look for promising coins that are worth several decimals less than a cent...

Why don't you faggots just look for promising coins that are worth several decimals less than a cent? If you buy a hefty amount at that price, if it goes to 1 dollar or higher you'd be a millionaire. Am I wrong?

Unless you faggots already know this and just play oblivious and dumb and just are out for each other.

i hear you.

if all of Veeky Forums just came together, shared and discussed their research openly, we all would make it senpai.

>inb4 we would drive up the price

umm...no sweeties, even if we all pooled in to buy anything, it wouldn't be a fraction of the total market cap.

>he doesnt know about market cap

Yeah we’re all going to buy 200 million coins each

>muh marketcap

I did this with kin and now I'm stuck holding this POS until it triples because the gas to get it out of metamask is worth more than the coins

Market cap means shit
You need to gtfo of crypto

Lmao look at the bigger picture, in disruption market cap is everything.

damn...

>Nocoiners follow shitty youtube e-celebs
Pottery

Stop beating around the fucking bush and admit I'm right god damn it. It's so fuckin' easy to make it with this method.

It's always been wise to invest a lump sum into startups on the hope that one of them takes off. 99 of them will fail but 1 of them will take off so it's worth it if they are worth pennies. This has been a strategy even with stocks

I saw $10 go to 300k in a year with 0 effort so yes

$10 is nothing that’s not even a bitcoin fee

Not sure if bait or you’re just retarded. But please, find me a single coin under a penny that’ll go to a dollar soon. I can wait.

I buy the little new coins on Cryptopia and when they double (and they all double) I sell half my original coin and buy new coins. I then hold the originals while keep buying and buying.

Ltcu made me a killing when I forgot to check it and sold half for 7x what I paid for just a couple days before.
CAPP wasn’t a bad one either before that.

htmlcoin

The only reason I'm vouching for this is because I have found a coin like this. I will mention it after I'm done accumulating. Sorry boys. That's just how it works.

>uses Tether as an example
brainlet identified

Im new to the game, how is Cryptopia? it seems less korean MMO than binance but still unsure.

Of course it was, but people think that something like 0.80 jumping to 5 dollars is amazing, try something like 0.0006 jumping to 5 dollars. Nigger, instant millionaire.

Cryptopia is windows 95 style garbage but they list little shitcoins that you want to buy. They also have skycoin.