What would happen to eth if Vitalik died?

With crypto blowing up and the potential of ethereum what do you guys think would happen to ETH if someone offed Vitalik? Would ETH remain strong without skelly or would ada or eos or some shit coin take over?

It depends because he doesn't work on it alone, but it will definitely hurt for a bit. Look at Apple. The problem is that the direct compeittor is BTC so I don't think it will go down much with others working on capser and plasma at the same time.

ethereum is not superior to bch with op codes enabled

it would crash at least in the short term

Nothing. He already made his greatest contribution to mankind.

Get out while you still can.

Biz already tested this and the price tanked

What would happen to eth if Vitalik worked out his neck?
With crypto blowing up and the potential of ethereum what do you guys think would happen to ETH if someone neckpilled Vitalik? Would ETH remain strong without skelly neck or would ada or eos or some shit coin take over?

that's exactly what billy corgan looked like before heroin.

Dude needs to eat, jesus christ

>that's exactly what billy corgan looked like before heroin.
>what he looked like after heroin

is there anything wrong with him medically? serious question

AIDS or stomach cancer. I'm leaning towards AIDS since he's a commie faggot.

basically what happened to apple when steve jobs died which is pretty much nothing

He would die a martyr.

Even if he was died in a closet with a noose around his neck jerking off in women's clothes. Ethereum's market cap would reach 50 trillion USD and the USD would crash.

This is why you need to be in on OMG. Vitalik it the lead designer and it's one of his projects that has LIMITED supply.

>t. brainlet

Ethereum is technically better at _literally_ everything, and the distance is only going to grow. Most importantly eth is getting rid of mining which by itself increases scalability by 10x-50x.

ruskis love opis

>Vitalik it the lead designer
false
>it's one of his projects that has LIMITED supply.
Nearly all crypto projects have limited supply.

>>Vitalik it the lead designer
My bad. Lead advisor. To my knowledge Vitalik public only advises two cryptos OMG and another one.
He's definately a fanboy of OMG. HE talks about their prohjects quite frequently, he's always prepping their clothing and logo.
OMG has limited supply.

He legitimately has autism.

Price would probably go up, that autistic fuck is a liability for the project FOR SURE

It still wouldn't work

drop a bit then moon. He is very smart but autistic and a worthless antibusinesss idealist.

Is he old enough to drink that?

This guy is business cancer

checked. unlikely, price crashed pretty hard on fake death news

Tbh
all he has to do is lift some heavy weights with tyrone.
eat some delicious food
and this nigga will be drowning in pussy.
he can afford the tyrone life now. ( fucking endless white pussy )