BNTY

bit-z confirmed, this coin is about to explode

Srsly. It's literally moooning right now. Why does no one ever talk about this GOD coin until it breaks ATHs. Don't you faggots want to be early for once?

>40c
>mooning

just hit 400 sats, here we go

Not a lot of traffic there but stil good

It was at 25c. It's a big increase and it's still going up fast. Fucking hater.

>the price per coin determines it
how fucking new are you?

anything better than having it trapped on kuckcoin exclusively

twice the traffic of kuckcoin. I know it's not the homerun we're all looking for but it'll make binance + other high volume exchanges possible.

They also hired a core developer of verge has their technical advisor who will also be assisting (with his many contacts) in aiding them on getting onto exchanges. I have literally never seen a coin besides OMG be so aggressive in pursuing exchange listings.

Bought in at 45c but I believe in this project and have hands of steel.

Glad I didn’t sell

You're buying before it rises back up to 90 cents, right user?

How long til 90 cents?

Hard to say because of the market, but I would say within two weeks tops.

We have to remember this was basically available on one exchange only. Whales were suppressing the shit out of it.

Having another, higher volume exchange coming in is going to be absolutely huge.

where do you think it ends up over the next few months? 3 bucks possible?

$2 by March

Considering it already hit 90 cents, 3$ does not seem unlikely as long as we aren't stuck in a bear market much longer

i'll take it pardner

still pushing up, would be great to see it break 50c tonight

We raped a whale wall at around .0003

Still comfy, same old user with 130k

>Bought at 2600, sold at 3200 thinking it's the top
>it actually rise
>ended up Fomo at 3600, sell at 3800
I need to fix my habit from playing safe because of previous bear market, seems like risk management won't work so well at bull market right now