BREAKING NEWS FROM KOREA

BREAKING NEWS FROM KOREA
(SAME user FROM A FEW DAYS AGO)

THEY ARE HEARING THE CRYPTO REGULATION ON TV AND FINANCIAL SUPERVISORY SERVICE MEMBERS IN KOREA HAVE JUST ADMITTED THAT THEY HAVE INSIDE TRADED AND SOLD AT THE HIGH BEFORE REGULATION TAKES PLACE.
THESE FUCKERS IN KOREA WHO MAKES THE LAW ARE TRYING TO BAN AFTER SELLING THEIR SHARE AND TAKING THE PROFIT.

ANALYZE THE NEWS HOWEVER YOU WISH.

TRANSLATION FOR THE PHOTO:

A: Do you know what a blockchain is?
B: No
A: So you don't know what blockchain is used for and the purpose behind its technology?
B: No
A: So you don't know anything about blockchain technology but you're in for hearing to ban the cryptocurrency trade?
B: ....
A: Aren't you ashamed of yourself as a member of financial supervisory service?

Holy fuck Korea's inside trading is fucking corrupt.

- GOOK

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=OvhqOEKsBoM
mobile.twitter.com/ReutersBiz/status/953802924873977857
reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin/south-koreas-financial-regulator-says-considering-shutting-down-all-virtual-currency-exchanges-idUSKBN1F706T
cnbc.com/2018/01/17/south-korea-considers-closing-all-virtual-currency-exchanges.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Koreans are scum of the earth
asian jews tbqh

I fucking knew it those fuckers
박상기 사형 청원 ㄱㄱ

Fucking gooks. Why are their politicians so incompetent?

>federal governments engage in insider trading on crypto
Yeah no shit, why do you think China has "banned bitcoin" over 10 times this last year?

dat smiley at the end

Can't wait for Korean crypto bros to kill them on sight, Koreans know how to riot and actually hate their politicians more than any other people

that's awesome
they'll go to prison. without them in office Crypto will be vindicated!!! AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

please i hope this is true

>TRANSLATION FOR THE PHOTO:
>A: Do you know what a blockchain is?
>B: No
>A: So you don't know what blockchain is used for and the purpose behind its technology?
>B: No
>A: So you don't know anything about blockchain technology but you're in for hearing to ban the cryptocurrency trade?
>B: ....
>A: Aren't you ashamed of yourself as a member of financial supervisory service?
HAHA wow

typical government scumbag not knowing anything about something and simply banning it

this is why we need free markets

dude people who are against blockchain are being fired. stop being a faggot., over 30% of their workforce has money in blockchain. They will be early adopters. Stop trying to get ICX devalued, it already hit 6 dollars tether faggots.

then why do they just vote the same scumbags in again

watch the live report if you can gook the gook: m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=OvhqOEKsBoM

I hope the Korean crypto bros riot

You asshat I'm just reporting the news. Just try to trade smart by knowing more.

미친놈들임

i kinda agree but not so fast shlomo

please based Kim do something stupid to spook those gooks in the south to buy the ever living shit out of crypto!!!!

>i kinda agree but let me also take a moment to signal to everyone that im from /pol/

why
why do you need to post like this every time

wat?

Because only old Koreans vote, the young ones invest in crypto and will be most likely to riot. Lots of younger and tech savvy people love crypto there, they would not let this happen without insane backlash. See what happened with their previous prime minister if you think Koreans won't riot or ask for politician's heads on a pike

Yeah and I've been cross referencing all the fud with Korean natives you idiot. I don't need some fucking pajeet reading me Korean news if I have Koreans translating.

holy shit all of those fucking koreans watching this

What is he saying???HELP

/biz gooks report!

CHING CHANG DING DONG BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOROGY BINGBANG KIM PARK SOEUL COMFORT WOMEN

and what exulted country are you from, where your politicians are so competent?

YOU FUCKIN CHINKS TRANSLATE THIS SHIT FOR ME

kek now I understand

exulted....

i spotted the gook

>BREAKING NEWS FROM KOREA
>THEY HAVE INSIDE TRADED AND SOLD AT THE HIGH BEFORE REGULATION TAKES PLACE
Anyone with at least one braincell already fucking knew.

>Asians are scum of the earth
Fixed that for you.

OH FUCK HERE WE GO AGAIN BOYYYSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thank you for the translation

basically theyre getting grilled for calling a ban without even understanding blockchain tech or cryptocurrencies.
they also had a bunch of insider trading going on since everyone and their mom trades at work and theres no law to regulate it yet

are there countries with competent politicians?

if so I'll move there

*upvotes*

How fucking small is SK market anyway.
Has to be really marginal.

I GOT A KOREAN FRIEND OF MINE TO TRANSLATE THIS SHIT.

THEY'RE PLANNING ON MAKING ICX ILLEGAL.

WE NEED TO SELL FUCKING NOOOOOOWWWWWWW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Maybe only the Swiss but even they are walking a bit of a right rope. Good luck getting in there unless you are rich though.

Actually like 30% of all trading

Please be bait

bull shit, ICX is gonna explode to pluto after this
i hope a cryptoversion of sewol happens
government is getting fucked in the ass right now

Litch, monaco, caymans

Theres some good places left on earth.
Do not be poor though. Not welcome.

wrong

theyre the reason btc went from 5k-20k you dingus

Trump is competent. I know this because overwhelming majority says he's not. I've learned that majority general public opinion is always wrong so I always bet against it. Works for crypto to/everything in life actually

Yeah fuck off im korean too. Cross referencing my ass. Get the fuck out lol

isnt icon incorporated in switzerland?

>tfw became a stinky linklet
i know this to be tru now, user

Hello Seong

>implying they didn't FUD on purpose to make sure westerners sold all their ICX so Koreans can buy it cheap

I have so much ICX, gonna be rich in year went this explodes

asian jews? they have hardly any shit, except lg, samsung, kia, dramas and kpop

now japan... they made everything. dumb phones with video chat when everyone had blackberries, tried to take on the jewish banks in the 90s, hamster butt pics, capsule hotels, all the good asian cars like the AE86 from toyota, meiji restoration, the samurai and kamakazi.

japan is honorable, like the samurai, while korea is cowardly like the captain of the ship that escaped while it capsized like 2 years ago killing all the dumb kids that wouldn't leave the ship as it was sinking.

should force the fuckers to give back their country to its rightful owners [spoiler] the nips [/spoiler]

what is it about the swiss' ridiculously unfederated, federal system that cannot make laws for itself and so needs to have a referendum in order to do anything, makes you think the swiss are competent or efficient at governing in any way?

Hello Seonge

mobile.twitter.com/ReutersBiz/status/953802924873977857

You guys were pissing yourselves over wallstreet, when it's Asia that's killed your lambos.

PLZ BE FAKE FUCKKKKKK ME

Lel did you even see their "riot" when they found out their president was in a fucking cult? Im pretty sure we would see more violence from old ladies playing sudoku

Recycling news now? kek

>Korean Boomers
In the oven along with pic related.

Propping up a "democracy" in a country with no tradition of democracy, but a strong tradition of nepotism.

this guy is great what are you talking about

reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin/south-koreas-financial-regulator-says-considering-shutting-down-all-virtual-currency-exchanges-idUSKBN1F706T

NOT A DRILL

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>mobile.twitter.com/ReutersBiz/status/953802924873977857
why do they continue to lie?

It's not a lie though. They are considering. Did you even watch the live stream?

Jews gonna jew

link?

cnbc.com/2018/01/17/south-korea-considers-closing-all-virtual-currency-exchanges.html

ITS TRUE

SELL SELL SELL

IM ON MY LAST BITCOIN

>Did you even watch the live stream?
no I dont speak korean faggot

everyone on their twitter is calling them out for lying

ITS ONE GUY SAYING THEY ARE WHEN LITERALLY EVERY OTHER GUY IS SAYING THE OPPOSITE REEEEEEEEE

Holy shit. Sub 5k here we come

Who did this??

What the fuck does this mean for my ICX? I’m balls fucking deep. What’s gonna happen? God damnit Koreans and their fucking FUD

>cnbc.com/2018/01/17/south-korea-considers-closing-all-virtual-currency-exchanges.html
SELL SELL SELL SELL

BUY BUY BUY BUY

PRICED IN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!

the market already reacted to this news
why do you think BTC plummeted
now it's recovering because the world is realizing that Japan will be absorbing all that volume especially after MUFG announced the deployment/development of their own CC exchange. stop FUDDING assholes

Did you ever think that maybe the hoards of brainless twitter users might be wrong?

Might be a good moment to short btc

didn't some weird illuminati tier shit happen with the SK government a few months ago?

WHY ISNT IT FUCKING CRASHING I TETHERED? I NEED THESE CHINKS TO PULL THROUGH

What happened to that MASSIVE conspiracy with their president being in a secret society of powerful women. It was like the "goddesses of eight" or something.

Give it between 3-4 hours. Short if you can.

P-priced in . The article is 5 minutes old!?
I tethered

Jail.

maximum weeb

New correction in a few hours? I doubt it

STUPID GOOKS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I speak Korean and that is not written in there...

Chairman of South Korean Fair Trade Commission: “Shutting Down Cryptocurrency Exchanges Is Realistically Impossible…Lack Proper Authority to Do So”
FTC Chairman says there is a lack of authoritative grounds to close cryptocurrency exchanges.

Is that was the "Rasputin" controversy was? Some kind of weird feminist cult?

Wasn't her dad the dictator of the country for like 20 years?

>Korean
>AND jewish
>great

And political suicide

It's priced in.

REUTERS AND CNBC LITERALLY PROVIDED NO SOURCES OR QUOTES LIAR

I need a confirmation on what he actually said, word for word. I need sleep.

I'm actually sick of you niggers coming from leddit. It's not even a pol thing it's a 'whose not a total fucking retard' thing. You should kill yourself you're never gtting your shitconnect back. Get the fuck off this board if you hate it so much. But we know you won't because you were a loser on leddit and you came here desperate for a win.

This is the end isn't it.

>the chinks realized americans are so dumb that they dont even have to go through the effort of creating new FUD
>just rehash the old FUD and feed it to (((cnbc)))