Wheres the bottom

Is the bottom yet to come or is the shitshow done?

>Not buying BCC at the bottom and waiting for it to moonshot

WE'RE ALL GONNA HAVE TO GET JOBS!

I'm wondering the same. The upticks today makes me think this is just another swell up before another small hill, but not long, surely. Peoples gauges yesterday were on a scale of weeks and months, so I'm not sure what to make of it at this point honestly.

I just started working again. I love being a NEET man, but fuck it. When I lost a fat chunk of my portfolio due to negligence on my part by not tethering up, I said just fuck my shit up.

>thinking Veeky Forums has the answers
you will never make it

Had I listened to Veeky Forums ages ago, I would be sitting pretty right now assuming I took appropriate profits. I said fuck it and started jumping in on shit and am feeling slightly better because of it.

Ethercraft popped up on here and i got in on that early and collect my passive incomes from it daily.

BTC: 9k hard bottom
LTC: 140 hard bottom
We'll continue to shake out faggots over the weekend. Next week: all green, every day.

the bottom is 0 because thats what bitcoin is worth if people realize its literally nothing

the bottom was 9k, the dip is officially over, you can buy back in now

lmao at "8 digit millionaires"
faggots are going to lose everything

don't be mean

Steady fucking hands motherfucker. Had you bought into a bunch of coins a year ago, where would you be sitting? Do you know the future of this market? If this will still be around a year and at this pace, you will have a pretty penny if you just hold that shit even through the dark times.

It will take a taste of 8k $ before moon

the bottom is literally 0 my dude

the bottom is -20,000. For every coin you have you owe the IRS twenty thousand dollars.

That only applies to Alimonycoin.

Yep.

This silly shit is not just going to continue forever, and previous cycle, where we achieved peak all-time dead money and awareness saturation, is the last bull cycle, because there is nobody else to extract money from at this point.

If crypto doesn't ACTUALLY FUCKING PRODUCE A REAL-WORLD SOLUTION TO LITERALLY ANYTHING within the next six months, it's ogre, until and unless it does.

And the only reason that it didn't keep crashing yesterday, and this morning, is because of obvious, blatant Tether-pumping. We would have dropped right through to $8K if it wasn't for that.

Tether is the ONLY thing propping this sham market up. People like Bitfinex'ed are out there, telling the truth, but the cultists don't want to hear it.

Swing trade and make money. Anybody who actually believes in this hot air is a deluded future bagholder.

Your new ass fails to see any advancement because it fails to do any research in the first place.

I wonder how many times ive heard this regurgitated along with the "ITDZ A BUBBLBE" or "PONZI SCHEME"

People fail to realize, bitcoin is worth its weight in being able to agree that its worth something so you can transfer funds via the internet free of control over you.

Persay, a digital representation of the dollar works the same, and so does a real dollar.

You agree that piece of paper is worth this amount of material goods, why can't bitcoin also achieve the same thing.

>buying nothing because other people want to buy nothing

excellent fud, friend! Normally you would be downboated to oblivion (and this post too) but...

I think you bring up some valid points, but cryto is here to stay! it is a solid technology.

3/10 poor effort faggot

Bitcoin doesn't work as a currency due to its deflationary nature. Its never a profit to spend the bitcoin when you could make more money by holding your coins. If bitcoin was adopted as an actual currency the economy would basically collapse as companys stopped reivesting and instead just sat on their profits waiting for it to be worth more. As for your point about money, at least money is backed by trust in the goverment an institution that has been able to insure with some sucess that your money won't suddenly become worth nothing. Bitcoin is nothing and is backed by nothing.

8000 is the 200 day moving average, it'll probably drop there. My buy order is at 8350.

Haejin Lee is a fuckin memer but he made a good point this evening. The MACD is at an all time low right now yet Bitcoin is having higher lows. For Bitcoin to fall further would mean a significant drop of the already drastically low MACD. So, its possible, but im feeling bullish right now actually.

will the discount stay until next week? i need to get paid and want to buy my first crypto at the dip

So Monero confirmed the only surviving coin? Got it

this is the bull trap and is basically your last chance to sell before 8k. it will stay around 8k for one month.

sell now and buy lower.

lather rinse repeat and understand jan to feb is always a bear market in crypto

hey guys I unironically have 150 IQ here is what I think

Bear markets are over far quicker than bulls. Bull markets take the stairs, bears jump out windows.
The time scale of crypto is insanely short. Even if this isn't the bottom, there will be new ATHs. Just dollar cost averaging and hold.

120k in 2018 1 million 2020 mark my words

What are stock buybacks? Cause businesses literally do just that you fucking ‘groid. The whole benefit of crypto (the kind that is tied to nothing) is that it’s a hedge, like gold against uncertainty in other fiat.