Now that the dust has settled... PFR

Veeky Forums do you hate money? One of the comfiest fucking holds through 2018 besides NIMFA
>constant updates from devs
>nodes are only 10k and you'll be making bank from them
>Bound to blow anytime now, look at previous chart history

Other urls found in this thread:

payfair.io/whitepapers/full_PF.pdf
idex.market/eth/pfr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll buy back in once CRED moons

I'm all in buddy. I was impressed how well PFR held up to that dip, though that partly has to do with ED volume, I'm sure

$5 by end of february

God I hope you're right

Retards on here don't know how to use ED. Wait until it hits proper exchanges and the money FOMO's in. Comfy af.

besides CREA you mean

Look at their font size 30 whitepaper and tell me it's not a scam
payfair.io/whitepapers/full_PF.pdf

They're full autist, they're more concerned with the project and getting it out on Q1 than a pretty font.

Website/whitepaper is getting a whole makeover, they just hired devs. You can get in while it's cheap and looks like crap or when it's >$1 and looks good.

>Team full of Russian programmers
>Surprised when their English white paper isn't good

It's like you hate money

I actualy love money thank you very match. Only problem is that the only exchangers pfr is getting listed on are not even opened yet

Which is why it's currently cheap. You say you love money, but I doubt you

ED is not hard to use unless youre an absolute brainlet. are you a brainlet user?

I have 20k of these bad boys, bought before 5 cents, feels good.

buy from IDEX. 10x easier and better than ED. right now prices are really good for buying with such low volume it usually isnt

God this reminds me of the minereum scam

idex.market/eth/pfr

No he’s a lazy normie.

Everyone but me gotta learn that's nonsense

I don’t think Veeky Forums wants to make money..they’re just hoping to catch the next stellar pump or some bullshit. ED scares them. Let them buy in over $1

Will I make it with 8500??

Possibly but 10k would be much better

You are a brainlet

if you're gonna buy almost 10k then might as well just get 10k

remember this is right on the border of 10k being easy to get and hard to get, once the fomo kicks in + exchanges price could rocket

Lol how?