Going all in ethercraft

gonna buy 100x a cheap enchanted item, trips decides what i buy (i will keep buying until my wallet is empty)

mercahnt hat

Merchant gloves

banglz

legendary loot crates

madlad

A gf

Gungnir
Objectively best weapon in the game

wrong pic

buy the sword pussy

:thinking:

Jolly hat :3

how's bread?

merchant hat! TOP HAT FTW

why did so many people buy bread?

Rollin

Roll

cha

FPBP. Keep the chain going

CORN

Rolling again for merchants hat

Anyone who doesnt have a gungnir yet is gonna cry when it triples in price

>implying anyone would pay 1000s of dollars for 0.00001 on each future purchase

Once more

Mage Mincer is the ONLY WEAPON WITH A SPECIAL ABILITY. You can get equally good weapons as the others through crafting... But the special abilities cannot be crafted. Get the Mage fucking Mincer.

>implying being able to breathe underwater isn't badass
enjoy buying scuba gear to enter underwater caves while i waltz in with my pepe hat

I only invested 1 eth, but I would go ALL IN like a motherfucker If I was sure the game is gonna get released. I really want to play this game.

these scam artists are going to jail.

so early access games are illegal now? better tell valve

This thread is ironic right? Please be ironic.

Items dont have stats yet retard there is a reason gungnir is .5 eth, and i have a mage mincer you poorfag

Veeky Forums has literally put 483 ethereum into this thing already

bump

Merchant's cloak is the best choice

I get it, I was there for Etheremon and Ethertanks, but this is getting ridiculous! Its not possible to make money from these ponzi games anymore.

i'm not in it for the money i'm in it for the fun

pep's token

please stop shilling this ponzi scheme, new people will just lose money at this point

you realize all the 'ponzi' items become limited edition, with a capped issuance, making them the rarest items in the game?

even if you buy in at the last second, you are still coming out on top if you play the long game, literally.

I think that depends on whether it becomes an actual game, in which the items confer an advantage. That other shit is essentially based on speculation on collectables. This is hypothetically going to be something along the lines of Entropia Universe (though extremely simplified).

I honestly think it has a decent chance that *something* will be released. And if it is, even if it doesn't ultimately work out, people investing now will make out big, because it WILL get relatively mainstream coverage as the first real game of its type. Here's some things that convinced me:

1. Code is not copy pasted, is well thought out (ponzi elements mathematically guaranteed to always remain solvent etc) and demonstrates skill at smart contract development.

2. Funds are locked and devs can't just immediately abscond with them.

3. Devs extremely communicative and have so far released basic improvements. If they release the crafting system within a few days like they have indicated it will be definitive proof of meaningful ongoing development.

nah i want to play the game and have enchanted loot to sell for enough gold to buy whatever i want when it comes out. if you don't want to play the game you don't have to.

you're just tryhard shills from a discord all trying to make people to buy so you can earn a few ether because you bought a frog hat 2 days ago.

you mightaswell just copypaste your adress here so we can donate to you instead

Merchant's Amulet

Bangles

This desu

Out of these 3 bangles are the only one you will make your money back before the price doubles

ragnarok and mage mincer 50/50

Its about that time to cash out 0.15 ETH once again. And this is someone who went all in today. Theres still time fags but only if not poor. You will make back 10% of the money zou put in on the first day, this presale will continue for another 20 or so days, so do the maths. Plus you can always sell back the items for the price you paid since they go up in value, there is no way you lose money

Rare crates are literally the best value.

If you are considering purchasing keep in mind that these faggot shills make money off of every purchase. Of course they are going to try their hardest to sell this shit.

Why does it say you have 1k dollars when above says 55 eth? Fake?