So you brainlets have any legitimate argument for not buying Purpose (PRPS)...

So you brainlets have any legitimate argument for not buying Purpose (PRPS)? It is currently on decentrilized idex.market exchange and Athene has found a loophole in crypto economy to make it go forever up in price. He already made a few people millionaires and norms aren't even aware of this yet. If you aren't buying, then there really is no hope for you.

=Exchange:
idex.market/eth/prps

=Coinmarketcap:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/purpose/

=Twitter:
twitter.com/AtheneLOL

I remember a video of his in which he mentioned the price would be around $1. How is it already over $100 on coinmarketcap? And what loophole are you talking about?

He found out if your cult owns a majority of coins and never sells the price will only go up.

>scamcoin from a literal scammer
How come pajeets never learn

Watch his videos to see what is the loophole, but it is fucking genius once you see it.

I don't see how it cannot work as long as it goes along the plan. Yes, the guys who trusted him and bought in initially at 1$ are millionaires now.

yes pretty much

ive followed from afar athenes life, hes really good at "everything he does" and "cheating the system" he won at games, poker, youtube, twitch, i might follow his crypto advice

Wow I just assumed. Looks like I exploited the system too.

Okay, so if the loophole is this:

>He found out if your cult owns a majority of coins and never sells the price will only go up.

Then this can't work

>the guys who trusted him and bought in initially at 1$ are millionaires now.

Because in order to be a millionaire they would need to cash out, thus tanking the price. In other words this was just another pump and dump if those are the mechanics. His cult bought it really cheap, and then once the price gets driven up they sell off to people willing to pay the inflated price. This isn't a loophole, it's been done for ages

Well I've never sen them create their own coins. DESU it should be named no purpose.

Athene owns 99% of the coins nobody but him will get rich

>Because in order to be a millionaire they would need to cash out, thus tanking the price.

Those issues have been adressed by Athene, watch his streams.

If the early sellers undercut, Athene will just buy them up because it is selling under the market price and keep moving the wall higher.

This pretty much stimulates federal reserve in crypto and creates Distributed Universal Basic Income (DUBI) for all.

It really is some next level shit and I love how even he himself says this is a scam just so he can't run into any legal issues.

And you don't have to buy of course, but it will be going up by the day as each day their sell wall is higher and higher.

He actually doesn't own anything. That is another loophole. He gifted the coins to his pal Reese who does the trading. And they are setup as a church or charity or whatever.

Also, he regularly says THIS ALL IS A SCAM.

And it kind of is. But a genius scam abusing the same logic used by the Federal Reserve to print indefinite USD.

go away athene stop shilling your shit coin here

I have problems believing athene has infinite resources.

Jesus Christ crypto markets are completely fucked if people like Athens are running their own scam coins now.

do you have even a basic understanding of economics?

i've seen the streams. its complete bullshit lmao. there is no LOOPHOLE to basic fucking zero sum mathematics.

Dude that doesn't work, and that isn't how the fed works either. Even if you disclose something as a scam you can still get fucked by regulators too.

Athene is a faggot
I hated him way back when during the wow days and hate him even more now

He doesn't have to if he already controls 99.99% of the crypto he is slowly rising price of.

If someone undercuts him, he buys it up, then puts it back on the sell wall.

yes, but he is good at figuring out loopholes

Also, this is a scam, he said so himself, but still. It is kind of a scam like the fed.

its a scam you dumbfuck everything related to athene is a fucking scam

Scam. Athene pays his henchmen to shill his yearly scam on Veeky Forums. This is the 5th one

What if the ones who bought the coin @$1 set up a sell wall @$2. If people buy from the wall they make 2x profit. And if people stop buying from the wall they can just sell them to the Athene buy wall getting back their initial investment.

So this basically only works for the ones who bought in early.