BACK IN THE GREEN AGAIN

BACK IN THE GREEN AGAIN

All green portfolios and IDs only from this point on

nice ID user.

Ooooo

Right back at you, friend

Poorfag reporting please advise on pic related & also will I make it?? also - some words for those of you who are well off - us poorfags are mostly not investing anything we can’t afford to lose but still even small $ gains can make a huge difference to quality of life Eg if I can turn this into $1500 I can take my wife and kids on a holiday this year for the first time in 3 years. so don’t be too harsh faggots

stop diversifying so much jesus christ, you should have 3 coins MAX and even that's pushing it.

I was down 700 last night , up 400 today ....cute...fucking cute.

Spread way too thin with that amount of capital. You need to pick like 2 or 3 coins to build your stack up before diversifying like that. Keep putting in fiat also whenever you can, even if its like 20-50 at a time it will add up quick.

I was in your position this summer and I was at like 6k around xmas before I cashed out half. Made most of it back during the recent bull run. So there's hope for you.

So I dump link and...???

You go all in on LINK bro.

i would put everything in VEN

Just go all in on two coins and hope for a moon mission, you're in coins that have been pumped already, the only thing you're ever going to make is a plane ticket to Thailand to get fucked by a ladyboy.

Link is shilled here 24/7 by Pajeet streetshitters. I’ve only got a tiny bit for the lulz. Change my mind or make a better suggestion. RCL & Iexec are god tier - even if link fails - should I go all in on them?

Poorfag reporting in, should i switch coins guys?

RCN I meant

Any input on my holdings?

Redpill me on hqx user it’s giving me a stiffy

I don’t know user but XLM LINK XRB FUN all seem like menecoins to me but I am retarded poorfag so there’s that also I think I know deep down I should be going all in on Monero something just tells me that’s the one but again fomo and inherent retardation are stopping me should I gas myself???