Neo

When should I buy neo? I have around .33 BTC to buy NEO with. I missed the dip to 115 now it's at 150, I'm scared it will dip further if I buy, or skyrocket back to 190 if I don't buy. What do biz?

we know the future

One thing is for sure, it won't skyrocket back to 190 before Bitcoin recovers to 13000

Tell me the future of NEO and ETH please. What will they be worth in December 2019?

It's going to go to $200 again no matter what why not just buy now? Damned if you do, damned if you don't either side of the coin you're gonna regret not doing something so might as well be safe and cop now

You shut the fuck up and lurk more

Spend $50 Get yourself a ledger nano s. Buy NEO, put it on the ledger, and don't touch it until NEO hits $1,000. Will probably happen before 2019.

neo will do no worse than +30% by feb and no better than +1300% by feb

Lowest it’s gonna dip is 130. Wait for the dip.

Well it's probably getting delisted from some exchanges soon because it fails the securities test. I'd place a very low buy order, perhaps 80% the current price and wait a week.

Already have a nano ledger s. With NEO can't you get free gas by keeping it on the wallet from their website? Is that worth the risk or will the Chinese steal the NEO once it's 1k?

Ethereum will be ~$16,000
NEO will be ~$9,000

Thanks user, I'll have over 600k in ETH Looks like I can drop out of school and just become a rich NEET.

No problem user. I should mention though, August 2018 Ethereum rebrands into Poseidon and one ETH = 100,000 Pose. The rebrand causes a massive crash for awhile, but it'll recover in 2019. gl user g2g already said too much

You also get it on binance

I put the rest of my BTC into NEO at 100ksat when the crash was at its worst.

I'm almost grateful for the crash because I get to relive the gains all over again.

Neo Devcon coming soon.

Reminder: When is the last time you hear a single crypto token platform having their own devcon with over hundreds of developers attending? ETH maybe?

Is it worth the risk for the GAS?

Unless you plan on developing on the NEO network and need the GAS (utility coin) for your dapp. SEC btfo

anyone know wtf is going on with bittrex?

poorfag here, but NEO is one of my best calls so far. turned $80 into almost $450.

finally got verified, but the wallet has been down 5ever. i want my poorfag gas. wtf is going on?