Cardano is the future

Why haven't you gone all in on ADA yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cardamon/@dan/peer-review-of-cardano-s-ouroboros
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

needs better marketing. i think it has a lot of potential based on it being the Japanese ETH alone

also they are exposing their design to peer review, with all the risk to their coin price that entails, so that is a very good sign. also they'll be limiting pajeet and ivan scamcoins thanks to their rigorous app development criteria

maybe will take a couple years for it to take off?

if i had an extra 10k USD i'd put it on cardano

fucking stop with milkies !!!!
>we cant fucking focus you damn fagit
>i was distracted by milkies and crashed BTC market today
>thanks fagit !!!

>25.9 billion circulating supply

NO WORKING PRODUCT! WTF.

Look at those fucking man hands tho

Too late now

Give me milkies mommy

That's not how greentexting works

Because EOS is better. ADA is copy of Dan's work like steem/bitshares (brain behind EOS).

Also EOS is more popular, 30k members on telegram while ADA is on 10k.

steemit.com/cardamon/@dan/peer-review-of-cardano-s-ouroboros

TL;DR: Cardano took all of the innovation he developed (Steem, BTS, Eos) and made it worse while claiming to have invented something better because they don’t understand how blockchain ecosystems work in reality and have focused on better academic algorithms that don’t matter in real life.

intredasting...
so what does eos do?

Its fucked. Koreans can buy this coin with their actual money and its still stagnant. Its going nowhere. It doesn't even work technically.

EOS is most certainly not 'better'

>$18 billion market cap with nothing but a website and a whitepaper
I'm not touching this shit

Fat arms

>NO WORKING PRODUCT! WTF.
this is such a stupid cunt comment - very few coins have a working product. it's under development, and in Cardano's case - the dev process and team makes 99% of projects out there look like pajeet scams. don't be so obtuse

Because I don't buy useless shitcoins.

ITT: people who are willing to spend precious ETH for its retarded offspring
>kekekekekekekekekekek

and a working wallet built from the ground up and proof of stake coming out in a few weeks - either you hate money user or you're bitter you missed the boat. go buy some link - seems to be the pajeet coin of choice these days. better yet buy upfiring and watch it drop into the earth's core the minute the first user gets arrested for profiting of of pirating.

In some ways, it's kind of ethereum inverted.
EOS: Owning 10% of tokens = owning 10% of the network. The people running the apps are those who needs to own the tokens, so it's free for clients to use. Also It's a lot easier for developers to get into as they just need to buy a few EOS tokens and they are set. If their app grow in popularity, they might have to buy or "rent" more tokens to have access to more throughput.

Also they have another approach to scaling than Ethereum. "DPOS". It comes out already really really fast, a billion tx/s and 0.5 s confirmation time. Not saying it's better than ethereum (with upcoming scaling solutions), it's just very different. Certain apps are more suited for EOS vs ethereum for example apps like facebook.

Recommend you checking out Steemit. It's proof of concept for EOS. Extremely fast and free for clients, don't need to pay for gas every time you upvote a comment, write articles, do changes to your account etc.

why should i buy EOS though?
from what i can tell cardano is going ot be huge in Japan which is why i hold it

They aren't really marketing. As I've seen quoted "It's a dog with a big bite and no bark."

Because that chick is gross and your shits all fucked up

How is epheweums 54% gain in 3 hours.. ill wait.
Tron for life, cant wait till tron hits $1000 Q3.

>screenshot this

Reasons why to not go into ADA:

Extremely high supply
NEM exists
Crypto market might learn not to buy high supply for free money this year.
Japan really likes NEM and nobody in Veeky Forums talks about it because its not very accessible to dirty gaijin.

Its kind of like why XP is still doing okay
The coins you think Japan wants and the coins japan actually wants are different.

So much this, after researching Cardano and listen Charles Hoskinson speak about its future most other coins are just a pajeet scam level. Look at the amount of PhD they have involved, the amount of institutes they are actively funding. It will be the #1 Coin in 2 years. Screencap this.

why do they like nem?

Because I've skimmed through a few other _decentralized exchanges_ that are in competition