Veeky Forums Canada

Fuck, I left out content. I meant to say:

ITT: Lets discuss canadian taxes, business opertunities, weed stocks, student loans, careers etc.

Get in here (I know this board has a high % of Canadians).

I migrated here from /pol/ so dont even get me started on how cucked Canada is.

where in Canada? Just leave Ontario if you hate pajeets or leave BC if you hate chinks.

Or just live anywhere else other then vancouver and victoaria in bc.

Any Canadian's looking for Countries leave to? I fucking hate this place.

all inning on crypto to pay off student loan

good idea or great idea?

Fucking hate this cucked province I live in (Ontario). Kathleen Wynne fucks up everything she touches and the place is going to shit. Trudeau is a weak, embarrassing faggot.

Anyone here work in IT/Software? I'm in BC without a degree, but decent programmer. I'm looking to leave Vancouver in the next couple of years and move to Toronto/Montreal/maybe Calgary. How feasible is this if I have experience, but no degree?

Im 23 btw

yeah the sky was dull and hypothetical
and fallin one cloud at a time

NB reporting in

Go all in on mining hardware and run that off your schools power.

>live in bc
>can buy one house here
>can buy 2 ten unit apartments in moncton

are you guys going broke? considering buying a couple

Toronto fag. Hate every fuckin imigrant in this city. White middle class male who's parents wageslaved their asses off for years, and now can't afford to retire.

Went to uni, had great time but 60K debt.

Started working, payed down most debt, then went all-in on crypto last year. 10K invested up to 50K portfolio. Feels good.

Fuck Canada. Cucked country.

I've lived in Ontario all my life. All I can say is white people have been eliminated from this entire province and I'm running out of time to gtfo. Where do I go?

yo guys there is this stock I've been wanting to buy it's called Cannabis Wheaton and reallly looks promising for 2018. What do you think about it and where can i buy it online easily?

You fuckers are going to put Wynn and the Liberals back in power again, and you know it. I'd laugh derisively, but Ontario is going to drag the rest of the country into the gutter...

we've all been broke since 1980 lmao. but no seriously the cost of living out here is really fucking low. Where I am right now you can buy 6 hectares of land for like 30k

This is our future, sadly.

Come to montreal tabarnak!! all the chinks are coming cuz weather and hydro-quebec make elecricity cost much lower than anywhere else

and moncton is a shithole for the most part too lol

holy shit this is scarily on point

Atlantic confederacy resident here

Come to NB brother, great paying jobs are hard to find though.

Same here. Feels bad man. We white folk have literally served up this country on a platter to imigant fucks. We have no culture, we have no home anymore.

It's over. Too many weak generations of men allowed us to get colonized by much smarter foreign leaders. Where to go from here? Texas is a good choice.

>Too lazy to get a job
>Get 200 bucks a month for no reason from the government
>Spend it on crypto because why not
>Have Over 600k usd in gains and the money keeps rolling
He he.. i love the country!

td give me a line of credit for 20k without any proof of income yesterday
our banking/mortgages are pretty fucked

set up a brokerage account with your bank
think you'd be better off with just investing in canopy or aphria

it's going to be a big boys game, wheaton has little ability in that

is saint john better?

thanks mate
what is canopy and aphria?

canadian government doesnt care about canadians. just make enough money to leave Canada whileyou can. they oly care about brining in more immigrants to boost their votes next election

afiak st.john is okay as long as you stay away from 'the old north end" that building is too nice to be there so you should be fine. The old north end is 3rd world country tier that the gov has abandoned

Move to Waterloo, it's booming for tech right now.

Calgary is shit.

t. calgarian living in waterloo

is bacon outlawed in canada or is that just a fucking meme?

Native Wasteland checking in. Even the prairies are getting JUSTed hard. Things seemed pretty normal until a few years ago, now there are so many africans and arabs. You'll never even see a woman pushing a stroller that isn't wearing a burkka anymore, they're the only ones breeding now.

Nigga we have bacon named after us

Pretty much. Although you can extend the native wasteland up to include the northern islands as well. Unless the picture is implying Russia annexes those.

Anyway. Buy weed stocks.

Move to Kanata. They have a massive tech park and opportunities out the ass. Living there is also relatively cheap.

>spend better part of a decade in school
>have double honors degree
>have MSc degree
>still spending the winter sitting on EI and trading crypto, cause fuck supporting this rotten system by producing wealth only so it can be stolen and used against you

That's a pretty solid investment actually. If you can get the same price for a property near Mountain Road, even better

Man, a lot of my buddies did really well with weed stocks. I always figured it was too late to get in and realize good gainz. Plus I had little faith in our government not fucking this up (isn't ontario going to have a state monopoly on weed sales?). Is it still too late user? Red pill me on this.

Holy fuck especially in the bigger areas. And the kids are always little shits too.

canopy is canopy growth corp, biggest cannabis company in canada, and the world
aphria is the third or fourth biggest

canopy just got financed from the bank of montreal, the big companies will do loans like this, not the small stuff wheaton is chasing

the easy money for canada is mostly gone, but the big thing is these companies will take the canadian market, and then be able to move into other countries

if you can set the money aside for 10 years, just wait until the americans legalize

>I migrated here from /pol/
go the duck back and stay there retard.

maybe you should return to reddit newfag

hey leafbros,

anyone thinking of shorting or taking buying lots of long put positions for some of the fucking weedstocks.

when do you think this will crash? I'm thinking a few months before legalization when some delay is announced or something. I know the government will fuck this up

Anyone planing on moving to another country to avoid capital gains taxes?

>Cannabis Wheaton

DANGER WILL ROBINSON. That stock is amongst the most shorted in the entire weed sector. I consider it high risk.

"safe" weed stocks
>Canopy Growth (WEED)
>Aphria (APH)
>Cronos Group (MJN)

mild risk to moderate risk and/or has some entanglements that need to be settled for it to really take off
>Aurora Cannabis (ACB). Two reasons this is in moderate risk category; 1) share dilution. 2) the Cannimed takeover is messy and has and probably will continue to generate not great press as Cannimed CEO Brett Zettl throws tantrums and talks trash. 3) Successful Cannimed takeover would generate even further share dilution. 4) Aurora's valuation hangs on their huge greenhouse facility Aurora Sky being completed on time
>Supreme Cannabis (FIRE). Small cap. Mild risk.
>Namaste Technologies (N). Retail focus. Young-ish CEO who is very earnest but his inexperience shows sometimes. This company does already generate pretty decent profits though. Mild risk.
>Future Farm Technologies (FFT). Greenhouse growth lighting/equipment, vertical farming implementation etc. Moderate risk because this is essentially a US company. Head office is Canadian but virtually all of their assets are in legal US states.

There are a ton of others in the moderate risk category, these are just ones I am current or former investor in and have done enough research to say they aren't scammy scams and are trying to make an honest go of it in this new sector.

So, back on topic, how will taxes work out with crypto?

I'm planning on taking out some profits throughout the year to secure my investment (these crashes are going to give ma fucking heart attack otherwise). Anyone know the procedure to stay on the up and up?

What's the premium at right now? I was fucking around selling puts for WEED when it was around $20 but it's gotten way to rich for my blood.

any bizbros know what crypto taxes will be like in Quebec?

Ive always thought about buying one these and living in it. Have like theme rooms and shit. Really not worth living in NB tho.

nobody gives a fuck about double honors in english and canadian feminism you mongrol LMAO youd be making 50k max

Why doesn’t TD support interac anymore? Tried to dump FIAT into the ETH dip via Quadriga and I get some pajeet on the phone telling me they just do VISA debit now.

Respect, I live in Ottawa and it's one nice city for tech career

If I "make it", yes, and I probably won't come back. I wouldn't regret for a moment spending my days in a tropical paradise, drinking cold cervesa, fishing, banging hot latinas, etc. That is my lambo lads.

Fuck off, i studied STEM, hence the MSc and not an MA.

>MSc
>English and feminism

I'm pretty sure those would be considered M.A. I think you might be the mongrel.

yeah i dunno what this visa debit bullshit is. Seems like shitcoin vapor wear with no working product to me.

You can get a MSc with any shitty undergrad.

Trade on Kraken.

Don't need to.

Where should I move to daytrade crypto. I want to buy a cheap house somewhere, but also don't want to get fucked by taxes. Also my wife is a teacher so she needs to be able to find a job

kek

Most of us are cross posters from /pol/ so if u don’t like it you can leave

toronto female here, will be your crypto gf for LINK. need to pay off school loans. DM me

selling price minus adjusted cost basis is your capital gain

50% of capital gains are included with your taxable income

so if you made 200k in profit, 100k would get added to your taxes, if that's your only income, you only pay 20-25% tax depending on which province

it's your responsibility to keep track of trades and know your adjusted cost basis, it will be a huge pain if you didn't and traded a bunch

Good luck jumping into any serious grad studies program with no background in the field making it. Any art student who succeeds at that will have certainly earned my respect.

Former NDP staffer who voter for Max Bernier here, AMA

>crossposting from /pol/
how many times do other boards need to tell you guys to fuck off? If anyone ever outs you as /pol/ leave and never come back. If you can contain yourself do whatever.

This.

Options trader, havn't even tipped my toes in crypto yet.

Tits or or larp.

ughhhhhh How the fuck are you supposed to keep track if you're day trading? So many piddly little trades.

What was the last straw?

Elbow-gate for me...

how do you get 200 a month?

I use Binance, lowest fees. I think it's like 0.05% if you pay your trade fees with their BNB coin.

thank god im poor

Fellow white Ontario residents, how the fuck do you get a job?

I have a BSc and I've been looking for 6 months with maybe a total of 3 interviews. I always say I'm happy to relocate but the second they know I don't live in the region that I apply to they just stop responding to my calls.

Have you considered becoming a professional dog walker?

If by dog you mean putting feminists on a leash and breaking them, yes.

Do you self identify as native/metis/visible minority on job applications? Cause if you don't check one of those boxes, you're basically saying "please discriminate against me for my race". When quotas need to be filled, applications lacking one of those ticks will just get binned a priori.

does anyone get a job with a Bsc?

thank you senpai

yup I figure as much

You're either not trying or you're a Pajeet.

Well you don't get one with a MSc. If you don't have at least 2 years of industry experience between your BSc. and MSc. you are fucked.

Spent 5 years of my life as a meme english teacher in Korea came back to grow and get a real job it was the biggest mistake of my life man. The absolute biggest mistake. I regret coming back everyday....

Yep, you can do quite well for yourself with just a BSc in geosciences. For now at least. Lets see how long before we successfully destroy our mining and natural resource industries.

Last straw in which sense, specifically?

>fellow white
>pajeet

I've lost count how many resumes I've sent out.

no its a meme as an MA holder its hilarious the dumbasses who thought just existed in STEM got them a job while anything under the broad umbrella of Arts was useless. The culture shock was hilarious.

Cheers senpai. I was thinking of buying some Canopy, Aurora, and Supreme.

Paid off my student loan a week ago with my gains. Right before the correction. Feels good.

I'm not looking for starbucks, thank you.

send me an email [email protected]

you can export the csv trade file, and set it up in excel

if you did well enough, it might be easiest to just put your cost at 0 and lose a bit of money but not spend all of the time tracking it and hoping they wont audit you

Canadian here. Last prime minister was cucked by the US, current is 100% canadian prime alpha. Stop projecting.

Why not just stay in Van? So many opportunities right now. You just gotta get out there. Tech is frothy with investors right now.

it says here you studied chemistry, only have calc I& II and your work experience contains being awkward and playing dota. Im sorry sir but that adds fuck all value to starbucks.
Maybe Mcdonalds?

As much as i like to mock arts degrees, frankly you're probably better off getting a BA in education and getting a comfy, secure government job babysitting brats than being a try hard and going into the private sector.

Government jobs are so cushy and overcompensated at the expense of everyone else, you'd be a fool not to be on the inside as part of the problem.

Right on man! Good for you!

kek can also add hydro one for engineering, these fuckers watch movies for 7 hours a day getting overtime and doing fuck all