Anyone else regret not getting into Bitcoin when it was just starting out...

Anyone else regret not getting into Bitcoin when it was just starting out? I could've been a millionaire doing nothing by now.

Nope. You're the only one.

I would have been rich if I invested years ago, I never thought about that before. Too bad it's never going to go up again. At least we have time to buy ripple and tron, those are going to be $15,000 soon just like bitcoin.

DAE wish they bought Apple and Amazon stock for $.10 a share!?

Fuck off retard.

>I'd be rich if I had a time machine
don't worry about it you'll kill yourself if you think about things that way, just learn from what made it soar and plan for the future.

also joseph best joestar

>ripple
>$15,000
what is coin supply and market cap retard

Any advice on what might be the next Bitcoin?

If you kill yourself you actually respawn as a baby. Trust me I've done it a few times.

what is bait retard

Ripple easily.

Dude was clearly being sarcastic.

What you're looking for now is the next Ethereum or the next NEO. ICX is your best bet.

I remember when someone had a huge thread with 200+ comments I kept saying it was a ponzi/pyramid scheme

it was at less than $10 T_T_T_T_T

Unrefined tungsten.

ANYONE ELSE REGRET NOT BEING A MILLIONAIRE FOR SITTING ON THEIR ASS DOING NOTHING?

NO? NO? ME NEITHER.

protip: while you're crying about not getting into bitcoin, there's another investment opportunity that'll 10000x in a few years that you'll be crying about then

Best not to dwell on the past and what could've been. There will always be another opportunity.

I made a wallet, joined a bunch of coin faucets, and just fucked around calling it buttcoins on /g/ without thinking they'd actually amount to anything. When they did, I tried digging up my old wallet only to remember it was on a hard drive that died on me. I don't know how many coins where on it, but probably enough to pay off my student loans.

I was a dumb college student back then with no fiat to work with anyway.

I can't believe I didn't guess the correct lottery numbers I could have been rich. Don't sweat it. There were countless decisions you could have made to improve your life and countless ones that could have made it worse.

Kek
This is how a normie thinks

>doing nothing
you're still doing nothing, Paco.

Yes, but with me it's Ethereum. It was at least two years ago, I was browsing Veeky Forums and someone was shilling it. I made a Kraken account, but then I chickened out and had it deleted. I can't even say I didn't have enough money, because even $100 worth of ETH back then would be $100K now. I didn't have a credit card, though.

I could of accepted some from fellow Veeky Forumstards when they were giving them out, I didnt, I could also have made money in other ways but I didnt, why? because you just dont know so their is no point regretting it.

I did, but was in the group that treated it as a plaything. Eventually lost my wallet and gave no fucks until the moonshot last year.
I actually did buy AAPL when it was at ATL. I had to use my mom's identity to do it because I was underage b& at the time, and she fucked up by selling it on the NASDAQ delisting FUD. I remember ditching class and barging into her company's office screaming, "DON'T CALL THE FUCKING BROKER FOR FUCK'S SAKE" but she'd already sold. I 40xed but jesus fucking christ I could've made millions on that shit. Taught me a valuable lesson about women, that's for sure.

Most people who bought it in the early days did it because of DNMs. The most reputable of those people were drug users and dealers. You can figure out who the rest were. These are the people who got thousand of Bitcoins when it was worth basically nothing, and these are the whales and people who control Bitcoin now. I'm fine with junkies, but the others are not really the kind of people you want to run your economy.

I can attest to that user, and let me tell you something I'm planning to log out off the material universe, been here to long, time to go home.

Also if you want some massive gains buy some COLX coins

no i really am glad i waited until it was 1800 to buy my 3rd bitcoin i sold the first at 80 thanks for the reminder asshole

said every normie fuck on facebook, even though at that time they were still trying to figure out how to use an iphone like the computer illiterate neanderthals that they are.

I'm amused that the best financial decision I made was buying $20 of bitcoin back in 2011 to play with, and not writing down the password for the wallet file because I was sure I would remember it.

I finally cracked it last month and just finished liquidating when the price dropped.

oh shit didn't read the first part