Still can't believe people took financial advice from a negro

Trevon? Is that you?

i didnt

/pol/ taught me well

I assumed it was other negros and gen Zs that were listening to him

I didn't

And never would.

>>>/reddit/

Im waiting to hear about the Street Justice that will eventually happen. People dont loose thousands of dollars and let things go. He will get caught one day slipping at an event.

This nigger has a lot of money though. That's the only reason why people listen to his judgement

>down 90%

His beard looks nothing like in this picture

What do you guys think, how long before someone fuck him up?

I bet it'll be another nigger too. "why aint u dealing drugs like the rest of us? u think u with da whiteys now?"

TREVON IS AWESOME
fucking niggers who took his advice are themselves to blame

WE WUZ KANGZ OF CRYP-TO N SHIIEET

This guy is fine, crypto as a whole is a huge Ponzi but no one here seems to care about it
Why are some Ponzi es "wrong" or bad and some ponzis are ok? Either you dislike all pyramid schemes or not. Fucking double faced people I swear.

he is wicked smart though

*inhales deeply*
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHahaahahahahahaHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAAhahahhahahah
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHahaahahahahahaHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAAhahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>People dont loose thousands of dollars and let things go.
He fucked hood rats and drug dealers out of thousands.
He's dead

White peoples be so dumb

everybody in this thread got a 4inch peen, get no pussy, is really a loser irl and probably would get their ass beat by a "nignog". all you mfs mad but he got more money than u but keep posting on Veeky Forums we def reading ur shit

>chimp posting on Veeky Forums

This is your fate, nigger.

>from a nigger
ftfy

Best part is that monkey fucked them hard and still have money

I like this guy, this nigger is getting his money by taking it from retards. The people who were tricked by him deserve to lose their money.

Really? Because the people that took advice from Ian Bolina would have cashed in 100x on the drgn ICO and on the icx ICO

>t. nigger

diversify_your_bonds_nigga.mp4

I thought the same think.

Well, remember these are probably libtard normies. In their minds the negro is compassionette, misunderstood, victimized race, so why would they not trust?