Why does this fucking box have a religious following on Veeky Forums

why does this fucking box have a religious following on Veeky Forums

DYOR

Join us, brother.

i bought 10k when i was in diversificationmode becaujse of all the memes on Veeky Forums

i have no fucking clue
no CLUE AT ALL
what this coin does or what it is

i understand that meme man ist he creator and is abusive that's all

paid shills. Definitely not because of the token itself or the technology it intends to support.

but user, where do you think you are? Nothing of this is real. They shadowforked all of Veeky Forums months, if not years ago. I don't remember.

it's the same thing as SS+GOMAD on Veeky Forums

i do fucking lvoe thsi pasta

>pragmatic, unpretentious logo

>stoic-mentat ceo who emotionally neglects his investors using the principles of evolutionary psychology to select only for smart money

>tens of thousands of dedicated investors who would fall on their swords in the name of a common cause that can only be arrived at via the frothing lucidity of mad genius

>dashing and mysterious corporate insider who plays the system to enrich the little guy, a cyberpunk Robin Hood of sorts

Is there a more Chad token than ChainLink?

I'd go all in if it didn't have a shitty logo

TLDR.

ETH allows you to do smartcontracts which is why it's worth $1000 but the contracts only allow ETH blockchain data.

Example: When you a friend sends you $50 in ETH you can instantly send him $50 in REQ.

LINK will expand smart contacts to use data outside of the ETH blockchain.

Example: You send $50 ETH to Regal cinemas and instantly they send you a movie ticket.

Basically LINK will allow businesses to use ETH smartcontracts.

Whenever the LINK project finishes the value of LINK should go astronomical.

Whoops meant to call

Wait.. is this true?

My 120k LINK might actually wind up being worth something? I just bought as a meme at .30

Christ

why would they use link instead of any number of alternatives tho

No shit.

Why do you think it has a religious following?

It's not even a question of whether it's gonna go astronomical.

It's more a question of when the project will finish.

That is the entire premise of LINK. That's why everyone is getting fucking strapped in for the takeoff. The coin/team is in zero-hype mode while they get the test net, then main net online, then the potential of the coin is staggering.

name an alternative

exactly

nice summary but I should add its blockchain agnostic so in addition to ethereum it will work with bitcoin, hyperledger, stellar, etc

we all mised the moon missions and are very desperate for something and LINK is the thing that seems the closest to not being vaporwave

t. every LINK holder and shill

why do people type like this? are you trying to blow my mind by allowing me whitespace for my brain to comprehend the gravity of each preceding sentence? get the fuck out of here you fucking idiot

Nice maybe I'll actually make it

wait brainlet here....isnt this how they are shilling req to people?

Honestly. Because I'm a fucking four year daily Redditor.

On Reddit you need to put line breaks for the comment to go down to the next line.

REQ and LINK basically do the same thing.
Go with the better team

and OMG/XRP/XLM/etc...

because sergey is our prophet and savior

take a look at this faggot

i started doing it because i don't like reading the text all the way at the edge of the screen like this is doing right now.

keep it nice and tight.
like a butthole.
no poo leaking.

it's how almost every other coin is shilling their features. except they all rely on some centralization or external oracles. LINK changes everything by making all interblockchain shit decentralized and trustless.

Nobody cares about your lunch money faggot, go invest in the fidget spinner logo instead you autist.

they aren't remotely close to the same thing jesus christ do people seriously buy coins without even know what they do at all?

...nevermind tron is worth 5 billion dollars so obviously

No they don’t brainlet

Kill

Yourself

Faggot

REQ requires the offchain data system LINK is setting up to be used. It's called an oracle.

That's why the the REQ white paper they say working with a Blockchain Oracle. LINK is the only project like this.

I personally own zero REQ because in order for REQ to succeed LINK as to succeed, so there's no point.

You are fully retarded if you think we're paid shills. I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you've never read a white paper before.

I want you to remember this moment at the end of the year.

Because smart contracts are the future and link is what will make them possible.

Well the only real difference is that LINK is getting shadowforked but not too many people have picked up on that and will get dumped on.

dude i think he was being facetious.

What's exactly a smart contract? Your examples are normal exchanges..

I will post a picture of a sharpie up my anus with chainlink written on it if someone gives me 100 LINK

and yes, I am a girl.

post it and ill consider it
>20k linkies

I WILL DIE FOR MY FUHRER

Because it was shilled hardcore and the major shilling points were designed to appeal to the typical "I'm such a genius" bagholders

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Veeky Forums

include snatch and tits and you're on

fucking lol'd

jesus christ

50 now and 50 after and you have a deal

linebreaks make things easier to read
it's a good habit
if you don't linebreak on Veeky Forums your posts take up infinite horizontal space
makes them harder to read

there's no reason not to, other than being insecure about
>looking like a redditor

If you only send it to my email I’ll double

>mined 30M dogecoin back in teh day
>traded it for BTC ecause i'm retarded
>but didnt't sell BTC because i'm not completely retarded

i'm holding onto LINK

tits or gtfo

Everyone was new in this at some point. Please not bully. :(

Also, you should make all these very easy to understand to normies, newfags and brainlets if you ever want it to become widely used..

>100k links i will chip in AFTER you do it

LMFAAAAAAO linkies literally live in boxes because they sold everything for link. They are NOT being paid for this shit

Because it revolutionizes smart contracts but dumb normies dont give a fuck

>LMFAAAAAAO linkies literally live in boxes because they sold everything for link.
that's not true. I still live in mom's basement. It's not all that bad, really.

it's not a revolution, it's so fucking simple. It can't be trustless and it doesn't need to be decentralized

You're getting shit on because you're not doing ANY research or putting in ANY effort to understand what this entire game is even about

If your'e too lazy to read up on this kind of stuff just go to youtube, there's hundreds of videos explaining what a Smartcontract is

Veeky Forums is full of crypto muslims

You are so retarded you ask another person something you can look up on google in five seconds.

Fucking retards asking stupid questions shows how retarded this community is getting.

SELL SELL SERL
S
E
L
L

shills and retards

>Because it revolutionizes smart contracts but dumb normies dont give a fuck
Has it ever been any different? Each technological revolution was accompanied by a few people that saw the business it would carry in a short time. The majority of people can't envision a future, and they don't want to, because change is terrifying.

we live rent free inside your head

>shadowfork
But where are da proofs?

What is this meme? Never seen it before today

You idiots didn’t sell at the crash but you would give it away to any random chick? Seriously... how beta can you get

Quit asking questions and buy, faggot.

>SS+GOMAD on Veeky Forums
Las time I was there 90% hated that shit.

I bought 1k just cause lolll

no proofs, just trust me on this, go on CoinExchange and buy LNK. The binance links are worthless.

Assblaster said that they had to shadow fork link because Veeky Forumstards own too much of the token already, so they are going to deploy the fork instead. no idea why you faggots haven't sold yet, this shit is tanking

assblaster revealed insider information. The biz tards who paid attention and did their own research got their money out.
Waiting for proof is like waiting for a coin to moon to know it's good. By that time it will be too late to buy or sell.

Kek this would never happen. Sir gay still has like 30% of all link

Someone just bought 100k and ten minutes ago someone bought 99k (pictured). Something is afoot.

we dont want you to buy it you faggot this is an enterprise product having a bunch of poor retarded losers like you involved only hurts chainlink's brand in the eyes of their partners

Line break text is

much easier to read.

Unlike when people
mash all of their shit
together like retards
calling people redditors,
when nobody from reddit
fucking goes to biz because
they're scared of it.
We all know reddit is cancer.

I think we are the hurt

Assblaster if your reading this, show thy self

also that's just what I have on binance. I'm a captain aiming for major one day; i missed my chance to get my link off binance when it dipped to 50c

ENG

Made this my background on my tablet. Shit is

what is superior about ENG?

this is beyond retarded the amount of link actually in circulation on binance is tiny 90%+ is in the hands of sergey and a handful of whales. plus the average biztard is poor and can only afford like 5k link anyway

Because it's going to make us all fucking rich and we know it. Collectively biz is way ahead of the curve, we predicted BTC, ETH, NEO, etc and LINK is the next. Nothing other that BTC and ETH have received as much attention as LINK on here.

What's up bois, Sergeant Major here

How do fees work with LINK?

If you made a BTC tx to some random vendor are you still charged with BTC miner fees the same way?

This really what it comes down to.

To make money you buy the rumor sell the news.

Doubters just don't get it.

actually binance has over 11% of link in their hot and cold wallets, which along with the other exchange is 1/3 of the circulating supply.

TFW you buy enough LINK to change your life forever and don't even know what it is.

you have to pay link nodes with link which means you need eth and if your contract settles with btc then you also need to have btc and pay the miner fees. straight up nigger token right here DO NOT BUY

> and yes, I am a girl.
and why would i want to watch some ugly roastie?

$500 dollars end of year

DYOR

buy now.

Yesterday's Assblaster was using an old trip and you can verify that in the archives.