Are the bankers really shadowforking to cut Veeky Forums out of ChainLink? Can't Sergey do something to stop it...

Are the bankers really shadowforking to cut Veeky Forums out of ChainLink? Can't Sergey do something to stop it? I know the coin is agnostic, but that's borderline a breach of trust that he can't put a stop to it.

Sergey is part of the shadowfork you doof. That's why the github repository is dead, all the development is being done on some secret fork. They want all the autistic neets out.

What's the basis for this? Is this true at all?

not tru just let it die ffs

Confirmed last night. Pic related from the .onion smartcontract site. ChainLink has already been shadowforked there's a whole new token (NLINK).
Regular link tokens are basically worthless now, they can be staked for "community voting" and that's all.

I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. Ari admitted that it was a great question but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet.

what is this new fud attempt? I cut out crypto while it was going down so this is a new one

This shadowfork meme needs to die

Read the assblaster threads, he made it very clear that a conspiracy is happening behind the scenes to move to a different token. LINK will have no value in the future because no one will use the network it was intended for.

That would kill a qtr of a million dollars of value... they’d have to be real retarded to do that... it would also be unprecented

What evidence do we have for this?

Good thing I locked the LINK price on my Ledger Nano right before the shadowfork.

Got a LINK to that thread?

Sorry 1/4 of a BILLION not million

Already bought some of the fork off PRSR exchange now known as BCC, get in while you can.

quarter of a billion you nigger. quarter of a BILLION. not a million. what kind of idiots are there here

just search archives for yesterday assblaster threads

>a PhD in new field

From where, Pajeet?

I know dammit, I cotrected myself

At any rate, that makes no fucking sense. The project doesn’t work without randoms owning the coin

kek

They can pry my linkies from my cold dead body

That's FUD.

There's like a million of them.

Is this just some elaborate bullshit FUD? If not, then what is the Shadow Forked Token Called so we can buy in...

just google "shadowfork" and the only thing that comes up are lame threads about LINK

it's impressive how much people hate link.

He's lying. I was in the Assblaster thread yesterday and he said the exact opposite.
It's a pajeet shilling his pajeet scam coin.

That might have saved your ass but from what i understand, the shadowfork (the creation of [NLINK]) circumvents the initial chainlink framework which bypasses the foundation of the initial coding. I could be wrong though. Anyone here know more about this?

This... there’s never been such a thing

Stop making words up and parading then around like you didn’t

I'm feeling this. Thanks user.

Fuck You Street Shitter -

Tech insider from BXL here.

The shadowforking of Chainlink already took place, shortly after the ico SWIFT knew they fucked up by hiring Sergey
It became clearer each day that a white overweight autist as CEO immediately attracted a bunch of pseudo intellectuals neets from the cesspool Veeky Forums so they came up with a new plan.

They needed to shadowfork Chainlink into a project with CEO's so repulsive to Veeky Forums that you guys wouldn't invest, but still reliable enough for big investors.
Two pajeets from Stanford University were perfect and so Mobius was created.

I was on the thread when some random user jokingly suggested this in response to some other hypothetical, then I saw a bunch of other anons jump all over it and decide that this was the best direction to take Link FUD for the next little while.....your welcome

^actual malevolent retard

SELL SELL SELL
E
L
L

why are there so many dedicated chainlink FUDers

Are you going to believe comforting lies or the cold hard truth? This faggot just wants you to keep your bags so he can dump on you when the migration completes. As a former link holder I am warning you that you will regret not listening to the truth.

>he doesn't own any shadow LINKs.

stay poor, plebes.

thats what i wonder lmao

Thank you just sold 10k

I love this weeks meme!

Sergey graduated with an ethics and philosophy degree.
Maybe they are shadow forking, but it'd be an instance of him disregarded his whole education and identity for some money.
Wouldn't be the strangest, but would be strange.

People get ethics and philosophy degrees so that they can become expert sophists and fleece idiots out of their money. They are using the BTC that they accumulate from slowly selling the link reserves to fund implementation of shadow link. AB said it himself